[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Scarecrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>13-14
>decide to go hiking in the woods with my friend
>at least 5 miles deep, in rural NC
>come across very old, broken down house
>House is so fucked up there's still tons of furniture, old ass television, lots of shit
>Looks like the people just left without taking anything
>Everything looks like its from the fucking 20's
>Has a torn down barn behind the house

I should mention the house is in the middle of the fucking woods there was literally trees all around it- pic related

>Barn has something behind it
>Friend asks what the fuck it is
>Walk around barn rubble and see a fucking dug up coffin
>Has a whole right in the center of it
>Start debating wtf to do
>We try to pull it out to no avail
>Try to get barn wood to levy it out
>still fail
>Finally as we're about to go back into the house we hear demonic laughter from inside
>this laughter wasn't fucking deep and devilish but sinister
>sounded like an old woman with throat cancer
>nope the fuck out running through the woods with swiss army knife
>The entire time feel as if someone is staring at me
>Manage to run about a quarter of the way, finally stop and walk back

That was our first encounter with the 'Scarcrow' as we came to call it. Will post another story in a bit if interested.
>>
Moar anon
>>
>televisons looked like they were from the 20s
>>
>>18626656
lol don't, /x/ has long since become a place where 16 year olds come to try their hand at creative writing. cut him some slack
>>
>>18626656
TV's were first sold to the public in 1928 buddy
>>
>>18626656
exaggeration

>>18626660
Well over the age of 16 and if I was 'trying out creative writing' I wouldn't be fucking greentexting this shit
>>
>>18626661
They didn't look much like tvs though right?
>>
>>18626661
And the early adopters of mechanical televisions were rural hicks. Yes now it makes sense.
>>
>>18626676
You seem to not be able to read OP's response
so let me spell it out for you

I T W A S O V E R E X A G E R R A T I O N Y O U D U M B M O T H E R F U C K E R
>>
File: tmp_7931-images(7)-388441891.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7931-images(7)-388441891.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>18626686
Calm down OP. Lrn2spell before trying more complicated writing btw.

>>18626676
They were like pic related until well into the 30s. Big disk, weird little picture thing on one side. I think a couple were built into massive cabinets with like a little viewer on top (still off to one side though).
>>
>>18626671
Oops, >>18626694 is half meant for you
>>
https://www.pinterest.com/jenn2774/abandoned-houses-in-woods/

literally scroll down
>>
>>18626735
what are we looking for here

I don't think OP said it was an image of the house
>>
Where the fuck is OP?
>>
>>18626666
Nice quads lad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.