[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1111-5d2.jpg (9KB, 710x289px) Image search: [Google]
1111-5d2.jpg
9KB, 710x289px
Ask someone who was born on 11.11.19xx, at 11:11 anything. also "what do the numbers mean mason?"
>>
>>18626259
what was it like being born in 1999 and only knowing a world after 9/11?
>>
>>18626262
the date is close, well... bad i would presume
>>
>>18626268
then again, we might get space travel soon which is dope
>>
>>18626262
By that knowledge isn't anyone born past 95 really only knowing the world post 9/11- which has nothing to do with the time when taking non-government?
>>
Nigga i was born at 5 past 5 on the 5th day of the month in the 5th bed of the 5th ward on the 5th floor

Explain that shit to me
>>
>>18626493
shit man that's fucked up! were you born in '05 as well?
>>
File: Jigglypuffed.jpg (17KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Jigglypuffed.jpg
17KB, 680x383px
>Not being born in the year 1111

Step up your game stair master
>>
File: 1479182474427.png (662KB, 740x755px) Image search: [Google]
1479182474427.png
662KB, 740x755px
>>18626504
So subtle, I love it.
>>
I was born on 4.22 and I have been seeing 2:22 and other variations of repeating 2's (sometimes 5's and 3's) all over the place. What could this mean? Wasn't a believer in this shit before it started happening to me earlier this year. Can someone guide me?
>>
>>18626855
>I've seen repeating 2s... and 5s... and 3s...

lol
>>
11:11 make a wish XDD
>>
>>18626855
Stay peaceful and positive, practice inner wisdom and discretion.

Your goals and manifestations will will come to fruition.

Also, as it started earlier this year it's primarily related to something that's different this year, situation practice, I don't know what.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>18626259
Okay, I've got two questions for you.

Are you a true genius talent/polymath? Extremely skilled in music, art, science, math, writing, leading, sports, etc?

And number 2, are you really really lucky?
>>
>>18626259
The numbers relate to the "matrix" type reality we exist within. They also refer to the higher dimensions and the atributes of God/I Am. Look up imagining the ten dimensions and the kabalah.

Good luck friendo
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.