[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Age Of Thoth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0007.jpg (259KB, 800x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
259KB, 800x810px
If a primordial diety has awoken, and is taking an active role in the mortal world, doesnt this mean that the other three will follow suite. I can't help but notice that california, one of the least Trump-friendly states in the US, is being flooded, with Nu being the purveyor of water. Querh can be interpreted as the "stagnant night", which i suppose could mean the world before the Age of Thoth, and Hehu seems to be associated with time and space somehow, or perhaps even the Age of Thoth if interpreted as "age".

now these gods are OLD. Old as in even the egyptians probably didn't have a clear picture of what they were, so i suppose there's probably a lot of information lost in translation.
>>
>>18626214
Kekui is the lord of SKY and water
>>
>>18626230
Kekui as in kek/keket?
>>
>>18626425
its spelled Kekui and Kekuit, but yes
>>
>>18626631
also i just realized its Nu that governs the sky and waters
>>
You're an imbecile.
>>
>>18626639
you wont be taken seriously if you don't back that statement up pal
>>
>>18626214
it's funny because Moloch/YHVH also is(are ) desert god(s). My 2 cents is that an age old grudge between these entities is going to unfold in our world full force.
Moloch had thoth and their kin imprisoned for thousands of years, ruling our world as it saw fit... now Kek managed to break the imprisonment through 4chan and they are getting their vengeance.

Pizzagate is just the first step.
>>
>>18627023
i hope thoth is next. kek has been a blessing and may help racial issues.
>>
>>18626994

ill back him up.

youre an imbecile
>>
>>18627536
>>18626639

samefagging this hard
>>
>>18627608
I'll back him up as well. You're an imbecile.
>>
File: IMG_7185.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7185.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
is thoth hermes?
>>
Why mention Thoth at all? He isn't part of the ogdoad
>>
>>18627670
more samefagging wont help your case

just explain your position you dumb fuck
>>
File: 2406042.png (83KB, 844x328px) Image search: [Google]
2406042.png
83KB, 844x328px
>>18626214
Thoth is to reveal some hidden knowledge about the Jews. See pic related

The palindrome confirms
>>
>>18628246

Yep. The egyptians were like, Hermes, you're such an OG, badass hermiticist, we're going to deify you and worship you as a god, called Thoth.
>>
File: return the bones.png (49KB, 535x509px) Image search: [Google]
return the bones.png
49KB, 535x509px
>>18629606
>606
oWo

meta-confirmed
>>
>age of Thoth
>more like age of thots
>>
Kek is bael, ; the first principal spirit is a king ruling in the east called bael, he appears sometimes like a cat, or a frog, or a man, or all three at once
>>
>>18626214
What would a primeval demigod from eqypt be doing in the USA? It's a long way from some sandy shit hole. They would only be visiting from home because Egypt is a sandy shit hole that's overdue for housecleaning
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.