[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to travel to a different world without dying,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: confused doggo.jpg (28KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
confused doggo.jpg
28KB, 408x439px
Is it possible to travel to a different world without dying, or using drugs. Like an actual, physical world. I don't like my life here, and if I killed myself my family would be sad.
>>
>>18625319
how do you know that world would be better?
>>
>>18625325

I don't. I just want to try again.
>>
>>18625325

I'm just too afraid to kill myself. I don't hate life. I just don't like mine.
>>
>>18625319
you kinda need the drugs to keep yourself from going insane once you get there, sorry m8
>>
>>18625364

What do you mean?
>>
>>18625368
Entering a different world(or dimension more specifically) is a traumatic experience for a being of a singular dimension such as ours. The scientific laws that hold our very beings together could be completely reversed or non existent. You could enter a world that would be described as heaven or equally as likely, hell. It's a dangerous game to play but psychedelics are very good at numbing the shock. It has do be noted though, they do absolutely nothing to protect your physical form but if you're lucky enough that won't be an issue.
>>
>>18625392

Op here.

That's not true. We live in a 3d reality. You're talking about a separate plane of existence, not a dimension. The psychedelics would corrupt your perception. You wouldn't know if it's real.
>>
>>18625392

Another thing, the trauma occurs in a 2d-3d or 3d-4d transfer and it means 100% chance of death in physical form because you organs would end up in a different place. I have to correct myself though. The first sentence works with the word dimension, the second doesn't.
>>
I'm asking on /x/ because magick is the side stepper. Manipulating the fabric itself allows any outcome. If you went straight at it without loopholes it would require too much energy.
>>
Let me be specific. I'm asking for a spell, ritual, or some other supernatural way of doing it.
>>
>>18625411
My bad, english is my 3rd language. I guess what I was trying to get across is that there are some planes of existence that are similar enough to ours for us to survive. thanks for the correction
>>
>>18625442

No your English is great. The error in terminology is a result of ignorance in the majority of the difference of the two. People think the terms are interchangeable, but they're not.
>>
I think there is a way for sure, I just dont know what the fuck that way would be.
>>
>>18625319
Only sorcery and inorganic realms can offer you that, but it is a long path you may not be the right sort to see it through. Its dangerous, I suggest simple things like astral travel.
>>
>>18625319
yeah, just by a plane ticket to a place called "Australia"
>>
>>18625319
I usually sleep.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.