[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Blue Light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1339793197314.jpg (115KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1339793197314.jpg
115KB, 800x640px
Hey /x/ gotta weird story i want to share that started nugging me as i was lurking.
Its not really much and I dont really know if i can explain it right but here goes.

>Somewhere about an half an year ago
>Going home with a friend in a car , late at night maybe 12-2 AM ?
>Park, grab the groceries and head towards my house door.
>I am holding the grocery bags, we get towards the door and my friend takes out the keys to unlock the door but drops them
>its dark so i decide to put the heavy bags on the ground and look for my phone so i can use the flashlight
>Right at that instant as i am putting the bags on the ground , a strange blue light emits from somewhere the main street that is 20 meters to the right from my door.
>I am facing the door so it just on the edge of my vision but in the first 1-2 seconds i dont pay attention to it as I am used to lights shining from there since cars pass all the time.
>As it goes longer than usual i decide to turn my head and check it out
>THERE IS NOTHING THERE
>My friend also turned at the exact same time as me and saw nothing
>We just stand there for what felt like 10 seconds just watching the street both wondering what the fuck that was

I dont know how to explain it more clearly.
I mean if it was a car i would its rear end driving away and even hear it
I am just really wondering what could have that been and if it might be paranormal
>>
>>18624688
It's venus.

Seriously, could be literally anything bro. I could potentially see that some nights because a neighbour goes around with a big dog and an LED flashlight sometimes. Does the guy across the street have a motion sensor light or something?
>>
File: 1382777463958.jpg (26KB, 443x700px) Image search: [Google]
1382777463958.jpg
26KB, 443x700px
>>18624734
Yeah my first fought that it might have been exactly that, so the next night I walked by his house and no light triggered. Never happened again.
Also there were no people or cars around when it happened since it was late at night.
>>
>neighbor with flashlight making sure you aren't robbers

>spoopy
>>
>>18624831
It could be something weird, all we can do is look at your and your friend's response.
>I am facing the door so it just on the edge of my vision but in the first 1-2 seconds i dont pay attention to it as I am used to lights shining from there since cars pass all the time.
>As it goes longer than usual i decide to turn my head and check it out

So we have an idea that the light itself (like the colour or intensity) is probably not too weird, it's likely very similar to a car's headlights. If you can remember it may be useful to think if it was LED or halogen type lights.

You say the reason you turned around was the length of time it was shining, was that something you were clearly thinking at the time? Did you establish you looked around at the same time as your friend just after or did you think something was weifrd then reacted to your friend turning around because he also thought something was weird?
>>
File: 1366958688351.jpg (119KB, 739x554px) Image search: [Google]
1366958688351.jpg
119KB, 739x554px
>>18624734
This also reminds me
after "The blue light" incident

>Drive home alone late from a party again somewhere after midnight
>We live here less than 6 years so I dont have any friends in the neighborhood I only know the people on my street
>I was looking at my car fuel bills since i was just at the gas station before going home so not playing attention to my surroundings
>The place i parked is right next to the sidewalk opposite of my house where there is also a thick neighbors wall and a untrimmed bush that makes it hard to walk the sidewalk
>So as i get out of the car and unto the sidewalk , right in front of the car stands A fucking guy who i dont know and it looked like he fucking came from nowhere.
>And he just fucking stares at me for like 5 seconds
>My fucking heartbeat is going up
>FOR SOME FUCKING REASON HE DECIDES TO START WALKING AND PASSES RIGHT ON THE SIDEWALK INCHES FROM ME
>THE WHOLE TIME I JUST STARE AT HIM
UNTIL HE GOT LIKE 10 METERS AWAY FRO ME

Strange things are happening in this neighborhood , but guy might have been autistic who knows.
>>
>>18624887
There are street lights all the neighbors know us and our cars no reason to shine lights upon us and then not even say HEY ITS ME JUST CHECKING YOU GUYS OUT when we stand there stupefied.
>>
>>18624888
I dont really understand what you are asking in the last paragraph, yeah when it shined for more than 3 seconds i turned around and saw a barren street with no noise, when cars pass i can hear them even in my house with an open window, there was NOTHING , i think we both turned around at the exact same time,
>>
>>18624688
Do you often take Amphetamines or other strong stimulants drugs?
>>
File: 1357161867787.jpg (258KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1357161867787.jpg
258KB, 900x896px
>>18624994
Only some weed, but I am not an avid smoker only smoke when some friends want to , smoked 10 times my whole life lmao, definitely not that night for the record.
>>
>>18625011
That's a cool pic. And I just had to ask, because I personally have experienced unsettling things due to that, that are similar to your experience.
>>
>>18624958
Sometimes we react to things for reasons other than we remember. Often something is just a little off, but afterwards we attribute some easy to think of reason to it (like someone might be talking with weird intonation, and then later you think about it and decide they were probably scared. Your memory can then forget the weird intonation, and just fill it in with them being scared even though that wasn't the original experience). If you can distinctly remember thinking "that light has been on a long time" and turning around then that's likely what happened, but it could also be that you saw your friend turning around because they thought it was weird and you've rationalized it as thinking it was weird because length of time.

Anyway, that's not really all that important as reading >>18624941 gives me a good idea what's happening. Something is going on on your street where the people involved feel vulnerable. So that guy that stared at you was trying to be dominant/front, and the light thing was because someone heard fumbling and noises from the keys and such. They turned on the lights to see what was going on, the moment you and your friend turned around though they shat themselves and turned it off. Likely they were sitting in a car and just flicking on the headlights.

2 usual reasons for this are drugs and fetish public sex stuff. So probably either dealers or swingers on your street bro. Another option could be you are being watched, and ofc you will know if that's particularly likely or not yourself. I've heard of it happening with people in the early days of the internet setting up vaguely drug related websites where some guy would suddenly start sitting in a car near their house so it may be for something relatively minor. But I doubt it's all that likely in general.
>>
File: somtn16.jpg (81KB, 1024x829px) Image search: [Google]
somtn16.jpg
81KB, 1024x829px
>>18625098
What the fuck are you talking about? That entire reply got more and more absurd and uneducated with every word
>>
>>18625354
Whatever bro, if you don't want it to be sex shit or drug shit whatever. Totally a ghost alien or whatever you think it ought to be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.