[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism and magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x354px
Magic is connected to the human mind right? Autism is a neurological condition so their brains are physically different. Does this mean autistic people can't into magic?
>>
>>18624607
They are crystal and indigo children. Magical buff if anything.
>>
I exclusively practice autistic magic.
We have a much better feel for it than normal people.
>>
>>18624607
Autism is pretty broad concept.
>>
DIS DUDE KNEW HOW MANY TOOTHPICKS THERE WERE CUZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kthFUFBwbZg
>>
>>18624607
>magic is connected to the human mind

Is it really? Are you sure it's not connected to anything else at all in the entire universe? You're arguing from a position that doesn't even exist, and neglecting the fact that most brains are in some way divergent from the norm. Are only absolute normies able to magic? Why would a literal magical force only be tuned to perfectly "normal" brains? If you want to try to bring actual science into the magic discussion, you gotta come up with some better ideas than this.
>>
>>18626133

Not OP, but I gotta say that some part of magic IS connected to the mind. After all, it doesn't work if you don't think it does.

That being said, magic basically boils down to a person with specific capabilities saying "Fuck you" with either great intensity or exceptional precision. What they are saying "Fuck you" to is variable, but usually the direction of willpower is aided by at least a gesture, more often than not a singular focus(such as a wand) or multiple foci(altar with various bits and pieces, cauldron filled with certain ingredients and mixed during a certain lunar/stellar time frame).
>>
The reasoning people think magic is 'magic' is because they don't understand the capabilities of the mind due to being formed by daily life
>>
Nah they're generally better at it. What we deem as mental illness etc is only just a human construct. Sometimes it's helpful, sure, but it certainly doesn't explain everything an individual goes through psychologically. If anything most of the people who get into magick are a little crazy at least.
>>
I'm autistic, how to magic?
>>
>>18626133
OP here. I'm not a scientist l. Just a sperg Lord looking for answers
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.