[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The matrix pogrammers control my life like my body movements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: chicken nuggets.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
chicken nuggets.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
The matrix pogrammers control my life like my body movements memories dreams everything they say its the illuminati they talk in my head all day does anyone know what I'm talkin about?
>>
1. smoke weed
2. read Bible
2.5 browse /pol/
3. ????
4. Profit
>>
>>18624450
I didn't ask for help I want to hear from people that know whats goin on
>>
>>18624465
You have schizophernia
>>
>>18624437
schizophrenia, get help
>>
>>18624492
No I don't this is them talking to you and were perfectly fine mentally
>>
>>18624465
You were born in le wrong generation
>>
>>18624504
Already got help its just the way life is I'm fine and btw what do you think is wrong with op hes not delusional.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVSHMKizsgg
>>
look at lyrics to the song I posted
>>
>>18624522
I don't get it
>>
>>18624705
When I drop the law against nature be faithful
Why should I hate you we ain't that different
We may act differen't in some ways
But we still grouped together like a fuckin survey

Sufferin and fuck em all's the motto
I'm trapped in a bottle
My music's gettin hollow
That's what happens when humanity you follow
Where every leak or info is hard to swallow

Sell your Marlboros and car insurance
Put niggas on the moon and can't pay your burdens

I smoke herb and rock a turban

Meditate on the world and whats occurrin
A lot of white boys like the style and copy
Dig in something deeper and youll peep that were not free

>It's not about the seperation its about the population.
>>
>>18624705
powers that be runnin through someone = illuminati controls everything they own the universe even you
>>
>>18624450
shit.. thats my fucking life right now
im stuck on the bible part tho..
>>
>>18624732
Ok
>>
>>18624437
All will be revealed in the Ides of March
>>
>>18624437
schizophrenia, yah
>>
You maybe under psychic attack.
Concentrate on what you are doing at all times and never respond to them no matter what they say, it's probably the trick where they just say mean and offensive things to get responses to harvest the energy you put into formulating them. Ignore, they will go when they aren't getting anything from you.
>>
I love how everyone just goes, "lol, schizophrenia" as if they're qualified

I have similar experiences, mostly when I'm sleeping though, someone will ask me a question - then I hear about four different voices in my head all giving possible answers like "Status Quo!" or "Because she's a woman." and the like

It's pretty fucked up, hope you're able to find solace; I'm lucky enough to not deal with it in the waking world
>>
>>18624437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AetXA59J3Gk
This is your new favorite song Listen to it everyday.
>>
>>18626348
>Her der vague answer
Typical /x/ fag
>>
>>18626412
This.
Just ignore it.
And dont tell anyone about it. Noone. Not even your pet.
You'll end up in psychiatric hospitals and belive me, you dont want that.
>>
>>18624437
You are suffering from textbook psychosis with paranoid delusions of grandeur. It would not be surprising if you harbored thoughts that you were the one or the Christ. Your delusions make you feel special and give you a distraction from some other uncomfortable realities.

You should seek professional help from well qualified and experienced mental healthcare givers.

Without treatment you will most likely lose your shit in time completely. With treatment you can get a grip on it and even live a pretty awesome and fulfilling life.

Get help Anon. God bless you. Jesus Love you.
>>
>>18626974
>Her der saying any more would change the outcome.
>>
>>18627145

THIS

OP, please understand we're not patronizing you or anything, you need help.
>>
>>18626412
They also give physic love so fuck yall drones talkin bout illness
>>
>>18627267
I went to therapy and took pills didn't do anything
>>
This is our thread and our world
>>
File: '.jpg (79KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
79KB, 375x500px
>>18624437
Same but for me it's a simulation in the future that the judicial system is using to prove what kind of person I am with different circumstances.
>>
>>18626868
>I love how everyone just goes, "lol, schizophrenia" as if they're qualified
And as if it exists. If you've ever met someone with schizophrenia it's obvious that they just believe they are crazy, and list symptoms of the human condition as diseases.
>>
File: the_fool.jpg (296KB, 746x1302px) Image search: [Google]
the_fool.jpg
296KB, 746x1302px
>>18624437
Hello there anon, i'm currently experienced this too
>voices telling me what to do and what not
>they always complaints about everything
By what i had found it is a new way of controlling those who leave the matrix
We went deep in the rabbit hole, so they are scared of what we are capable!
So you must not fear brother, you should take care of your actions by now, make them happy, give them what they want, but deep inside of your mind
>do not reveal your real intentions!
Something big its happening in earth, part of this was our fault awakening Kek
but all the dirty work was pushed on us, they use this as their passes.
Try to keep the good work anon, i know there is a point when they even try to accede your dreams, but that's your mind, so don't let them push you until the point your kill yourself
They will always lie to you, so do what you do
>DON'T TRUST THEM!
Play along with them so they will be busy saying whatever they want to you, we must be strong until the day comes! And trust me Anon, that day it's closer than what they think!
>>
>>18628192
You should reevaluate your perspective, it's only a bad thing if you want it to be.
>>
File: 1584584854.jpg (109KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
1584584854.jpg
109KB, 675x675px
>>18624437
Duhh watch https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg it's not even a mistery anymore they openly admit they put out propaganda.
>>
>>18624437
You got meme'd and they turned into shit in your head.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.