[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elisa Lam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: elisa-lam-3.jpg (118KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-3.jpg
118KB, 700x1050px
Let's solve this case. What really happened to her? Her parents wanted to stop the investigation. I believe she found something important and after that someone spiked her drink. Her parents were too scared to continue police investigation.
>>
Someone who worked at the hotel murdered her
>>
>>18623513

bitch off he meds drowned herself.
>>
murdered. probably employee team work
>>
She found out General Tsao's chicken recipe so his spirit cursed her
>>
>>18623744
Does this cause diarrhea? There wasn't any mention of diarrhea on the autopsy.
>>
oh shut up alright, good christ. why would they be scared of some fucker who supposedly spiked her when they live in canada?

they are probably just some 1st generation chinese immigrants and they just don't want anymore shame, i dunno anything about chinese culture so feel free to correct me if you know something.
>>
File: 1486592791975.jpg (60KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
1486592791975.jpg
60KB, 220x271px
>>
Why is it that everytime I watch videos about these things, someone ends up making a thread about them on here a few hours after?
>>
>>18623515

This. 100%
>>
>>18623521
Literally this. People go crazy and get themselves dead all the time this one just left behind some interesting but unsatisfying video documentation and was fuckable. I swear to god half you idiots get so obsessed with this kind of thing because you're sad you didn't get a chance to rape these girls since you think it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
>>
>>18624526
you only *remember* noticing threads like this after watching videos about them because memories are strengthened with repetition. same reason people get obsessed with seeing a certain number everywhere; if your brain is looking for a pattern, it finds that pattern more easily and stores the information more permanently.
>>
>>18624526
Stop watching videos about things.
>>
Reminder she had a prolapsed ass
>>
>>18623515
More likely someone who lived there. She was probably paranoid of being victimized after meeting one of the sex-predator residents. He gave her a bad vibe. Being a sheltered Canadian she wasn't used to criminal niggers. Her erratic avoidance of the guy led her into a situation where she was isolated, and easy prey for an opportunistic encounter.

She struggled, was strangled, and then the perp carried her onto the roof and stashed her in the the most hidden spot he could find. A month of decomposition in the tank ruined all DNA evidence.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it.
>>
I think they were testing lab made weapons by altering TB strains on the homeless populations there. I think they murdered her for a ritual sacrifice because of her name. I do not think she could open that tank get in and then close that lid from the position of being in the water. Many disease strains are tested on the homeless because they do not have a great social support network (and if their friends report them missing the file goes to the bottom of the pile). A few years later and super strains of medication resistant TB are now the norm all over America. (Sure coughing sick illegals walked hundreds of miles spewing blood from their lungs to bring it here... or it was released in strategic locations ***after*** they arrived... like homeless shelters, jails, soup kitchens, etc). I think Elisa Lam was talking to someone outside the elevator who was holding the button down on the wall outside while she pushed the control panel inside. One in 3 women and one in 10 adults are on those same meds.... do any of them strip off their clothes and go swimming in ***locked*** tanks on rooftops? I couldn't get into that tank today balancing on those ladders totally sane sober and in the daylight! How did a tiny woman accomplish it in the dark?
>>
>>18627397
Thing is that the lid is very heavy. She could open it but closing it after getting in...being an asian woman, I don't think it's realistic. Lids being heavy, that's one reason why they were not locked.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x370px
>>18623513
Mystery solved
Trump thought her name was Islam so he deported her to mexico
>>
File: elisa-lam-body[1].jpg (70KB, 692x384px) Image search: [Google]
elisa-lam-body[1].jpg
70KB, 692x384px
>>18627926
They don't actually look very heavy. That having been said, heavy or not it would be very difficult to close it once you were already down in the tank assuming you opened it all the way so either she only lifted it enough to slip down in and let it fall closed after her (risking getting caught in it as she dropped) or someone came along after she was in it and closed it without looking in which it's easy to imagine some half-assed custodian doing and he certainly would never admit to it.
>>
I'd love to drink that water where Elisa marinated and rotted.
>>
>>18623744
General Tsao doesn't exist. It's an American made delicacy used as a marketing strategy. But good joke nonetheless.
>>
I went to UBC (same school she did) and while returning from the gym late at night I remember seeing an asian girl whom I believe to me Elisa. Now I'm not 100% its her but the protruding teeth match up perfectly so I assume it is her. I only did get one glance at her face. I'm coming back from the birdcoop (UBC gym) and it's about 10pm. She's in front of me and stops dead in her tracks. I'm about 30m behind her and think this is odd. Closer I get I can see her doing this weird hand waving thing. Same one she did in the elevator. Now understand it's late and I live in a somewhat isolated dorm housing so I start to run past her. Even though she's a small asian girl and I'm near 200 pounds at 6 feet I ran. I look back and she gave me the freakiest smile I ever seen. I was 100% certain she was possessed or something along the lines of an extreme mental disorder that made her seem to be possessed. Either way with a girl that creepy it's not hard to think she got murdered. She probably found some "bad guy" she liked at the hotel wanted to fuck him and ended up going psycho. The guy then probably scared af kicked her shit in and killed her. Paid the security guards to delete the footage (not very hard at a shitty hotel) and fled the scene after hiding her in a place he thought nobody would check for awhile. Seriously this bitch was scary and I don't think she was that innocent. Anyways this is just my theory like I said im basing this off an encounter that might not even be her, however i do very strongly think it is her.
>>
>>18628334
Looking at her photo I can understand why her smile could be freaky. Even her normal smile is weird, more like a grin than relaxed smile.
>>
File: oriental_primate_profile.jpg (20KB, 192x186px) Image search: [Google]
oriental_primate_profile.jpg
20KB, 192x186px
>>18628542
Looking at this scientific profile of an Asian female we can see that the bone structure is fascinatingly primitive.
>>
>>18627025
But there wasn't any signs of a struggle on her.
>>
>>18628334
Which dorm? UBC Fraser Hall here. Tell me more spoops.
>>
>>18625679
what's creepy isn't just her behavior but how long it took the doors to close. i don't think anyone could have planned that delay.

you can tell she's trying to get away from something, whether it's there or not. she hits all the buttons, peeks down the hall, paces around the elevator, steps outside the elevator, appears to be having an animated discussion with someone, and finally leaves the elevator. only then do the doors close.
>>
>>18626415
explain
>>
>>18629603
Place vanier i was in first year when this happened all the way back in 2012
>>
STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING CHINK'S FACE EVERY DAMN DAY

SHE WAS MENTALLY ILL AND DROWNED HERSELF

END.
OF.
STORY.
>>
>>18629754
but how did the lid to the water tower close, that shit was at least 80 pounds.
>>
File: elisalam0.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam0.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
>>
>>18629754
Fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>18629765
poltergeist opened the lid, lured her up the fire escape and then closed it. it was a very active area
>>
>>18629832
Has there been any spontaneous combustion in the area? That would make sense if the poltergeist is powerful. To be honest, she wasn't burned at all, she drowned so I'm not sure if spontaneous combustion applies to her.
>>
>>18628555
I've seen that on whites too.
>>
>>18631013
This is a phrenological fact that protruding mouth area and low temple height means they are more susceptible to irrational behavior.

I'm pretty sure Elisa was trying to get someone into her bed and then she started to freak out and the guy got scared.
>>
>>18629613
It took the doors that long to close because she hit all the buttons including the stop button. Have you never fucked with an oldish elevator.
>>
>>18629591
>A month of decomposition in the tank ruined all DNA evidence.
>>
>>18631482
People who drank the water got cursed? Are there any stories?
>>
>>18628086
Doesn't exist anymore, cuz he's dead: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuo_Zongtang

And American made by a Chinese guy who fled to Taiwan and eventually emigrated to New York City, where he invented the dish for Chinese people, then added sugar to appease Americans. He just died in November.

Marketing strategy in that the Chinese "cartels" give out the recipes for it and all the other "american-style" staples to immigrants when they show up in San-Fran or other major ports looking to open their own businesses.
>>
>>18623513
She attempted to eat the barrel.

>It didn't work out.
>>
She got confused because the elevator door wasn't closed and then looked for somebody to help, just a coincidence that she also got murdered later
>>
>>18629613
I work in a mall with multiple elevators. Lots of them take an extremely long time to close or open. One particular one beeps loudly like one of those shitty old alarm clocks every time you walk in and press a button. Typically for about 40 seconds after you press the button for the desired floor the doors will hang open and continue beeping at you, then the elevator suddenly stops beeping, closes it's door and works just fine. It's a pain in the ass but for whatever reason the maintenance team refuses to fix it so we just have to explain to vendors they have to put up with the beeping or use a different elevator much further away. The actual property owners are just a bunch of turbokikes who don't want to pay to fix anything unless it's actually dangerous, since this isn't they ain't gonna waste their time and money fixing it and the rest of us just gotta put up with it. Nothing conspiratorial about that.
>>
>>18631092
Hello 19th century, future here, phrenology isn't a real science.
>>
File: file.jpg (18KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
18KB, 480x319px
>>18625679
nice projecting.
faggot
>>
>Murdered
>or
>Went loopy and drowned herself accidentally

Whichever one you like the best
>>
File: 1460995247448.jpg (48KB, 1083x566px) Image search: [Google]
1460995247448.jpg
48KB, 1083x566px
>>18623513

Stop This.
>>
>>18634018
Oh fuck this anon is on to something. Quick, someone figure out and post all possible anagrams of this bitch's name. Feel free to add or subtract a few letters, numbers, or symbols here and there for flexibility's sake.
>>
File: 1486926145762.jpg (284KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1486926145762.jpg
284KB, 700x1050px
>>
>>18633509
Neither is psychology but it doesn't stop billions of people from believing in it.
>>
>>18626415
>>18629712
A kappa lived in that reservoir, he lured here in with his yokai magic and then sucked her soul out through her anus.
>>
File: original.jpg (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
73KB, 960x540px
Elisa Lam was suffering from bipolar disorder. At the time of her death, as shown by the autopsy, she was not taking her mood stabilizer or her antipsychotic, only her antidepressants. Anyone with bipolar who takes antidepressants with no stabilizer runs a massive risk of starting a period of mania, which can involve psychosis.

All of the behavior she exhibited on the day of her death can be explained by this. The bizarre hand movements in the elevator are characteristic of psychomotor agitation, a common component of manic episodes. The peeking out of the elevator, looking as if she was talking to someone, could be a result of paranoia (if she was just looking around nervously) or psychosis (if she was talking to an imagined entity). Her death in the water tank isn't as much of a mystery as people make it out to be. She had the ability to get there, there was an adjacent block she could use to get on top of the tanks (see image), and the lid wasn't nearly as heavy as people make it out to be. If she was experiencing a manic episode with psychosis, it's very easy to imagine her running to the roof to escape something, and seeing the water tank as a way to hide herself.
>>
>>18634271
You don't believe in psychology, idiot.
>>
File: baraka-mortal-kombat-9-2.44.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
baraka-mortal-kombat-9-2.44.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>18624131
>>
It's a good spooky mystery because of all the unknowns and things on the side. Her Tumblr is still up. Has the hermit tarot in it. There's a possible time skip on the video. It's a weird way to die. Video is extra spooky just in of itself.
>>
>>18634300
How does this explain the poltergeists in hotel?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.