[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there are demons, which religion from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: berserk-1557360.jpg (325KB, 1200x915px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1557360.jpg
325KB, 1200x915px
I am a traveler from other boards and came to wonder:

If some of you have dabbled in trying to summon demons or dealt with the occult. Which Religion do they hail from or are repelled by?

and if that doesn't work, is it possible all religions exist and we are just fucked with by extra-dimensional forces?
>>
>>18623210
I've found the 7 cardinals of hell / the 7 deadly sins to be inside everyone, I've been evoking/toying with them, I even made Envy and Lust my succubi, or I like to call them waifus.
>>
There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy
>>
What do you mean?
>which religion from

There are many religions/spiritual beliefs from all cultures/time-periods that believe in demons. You're going to have to be more specific than that.
>>
>>18623214
if by that you mean their energetic signitures basicly put you can remove them if you feel like it.
>>
>>18623210
I feel as though certain entities are repelled by ritual and fetishes with which they share historical connections. Demons of mesopotamic origin for example are highly averse to esoteric forms of Judaism. Which makes sense when you consider these "demons" were gods of the Assyrians, Canaans, Babylonians, etc. and their worshippers were persecuted by ancient Jews.
>>
>>18623217
please share your knowledge

>>18623225
I was kinda doubting all demons were the same. That a christian demon is vastly different than a hindu demon, but didn't know if there was 1 type of demon on the planet.

>>18623245
So in the sense of christianity, these demons aren't just humans who went to hell and were perverted/transformed into demons by the devil, but are actual elder gods of old that fight newer deities?
>>
File: 1462769383916.jpg (2MB, 1927x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1462769383916.jpg
2MB, 1927x1210px
>>18623299
And I will be honest with you all, my thoughts of Hell and demons basically equated to DOOM level/ Dante's Inferno realm.

Just say Lucifer with a bunch of humans turned his minions. But kinda knew that other religions and cultures had different demons, and heard of Moloch but not much.
>>
>>18623299
In the sense of the Solomonic demons, yes. Astaroth, Belial, Baal, etc. were previously worshipped by ancient pre abrahamic Jews.
This trend continues in other esoteric practices too; cultural/historical contexts can influence thought forms. In Santeria for example, orishas are personified by Catholic saints, but beneath that pretense they are said to respond not unlike vodun loa
>>
>>18623210
I'd say they're paranoid delusions that respond to whatever their creator subconsciously thinks they will respond to. They take the path of least resistance.

There may be a link between a space be it a house or whatever and the intensity of the creation. Perhaps this is related to mold or Co2 or some phenomena that hasn't been fleshed out yet.

From my point of view no matter their origins they seem to offer themselves up as teachers. They are not particularly dangerous and overcoming them often requires a great deal of personal growth and courage.
>>
>>18623320
What ever happend to diablo :l i dont hear anything about him nowadays.
>>
>>18623683
>What ever happend to diablo

He disregarded his duties and started living his life as an online gamer and internet lurker.
>>
>>18623210
all religions
as above so below
>>
Investigate on gnosticism.
You're interested in a branch where demons/archons assume human form and pester humans by false beliefs and so on, because that's gonna be spot on.
They have to be most of the worlds population.

I know this by experience, not dogma.
Tbh gnosticism is mostly experiential, can't rp this one, lel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.