[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /x/ When I was going through chemo it felt like i lost my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1477714784894.jpg (135KB, 780x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477714784894.jpg
135KB, 780x960px
Dear /x/
When I was going through chemo it felt like i lost my soul. I felt empty so I tried to summon a spirit, demon or ghost to enter me. I think I did because I have really dark thoughts now. What do
>>
>>18623126
This is what we might call Depression. The living have souls, only the dead can lose them.
>>
>>18623126
lucky you i went through something similar and my back feels like its going to tear itself apart because of being so nervous
>>
>>18623145
Nervous of what?
>>
>>18623151
i don't know its like i need some closure from that chapter to move on with my life or some shit

you get what i mean its like theres something unresolved
>>
>>18623167
i mean i've been to the doctor and im even taking anti psychotics now
>>
>>18623178
I get you. Its like you feel ok, get diagnosed with cancer, get poisoned with chemo, feel like dying everyday, then you're better again and feel ok. It still confuses me evem though it makes sense
>>
>>18623192
no its more like you are ok you get chemo you try to calm down but can't and you get anti psychotics and it still sucks because something doesn't let go even if you are trying your hardest to get better and not be a burden
>>
>>18623234
its like the angel michael still wants me to help with something and im not up to the task
>>
>>18623238
or whatever angel i don't know but you get the idea
>>
>>18623244
its like i failed it and i don;t have strength left
>>
>>18623263
Take what you deserve.
>>
>>18623126
get cancer again?
>>
>>18623268
i tried i endured as much as i could something unnecessary born from peoples lack of faith in god

I was asked to betray literally god i couldn't do that
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>18623290
You could say i refused the sacrifice

If you catch my drift
>>
>>18623312
for a second time
>>
>>18623316
for some reason refusing once back in the day wasn't enough i wasn't strong enough for the second time it seems don't think theres beating teh elder god this time

i wonder if someone will catch my drift for real
>>
philosophy
>>
>>18623126
you are the arrow of light, anon. Stand tall.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.