[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: 1478277468204.jpg (98KB, 600x828px) Image search: [Google]
1478277468204.jpg
98KB, 600x828px
Hello there !

Some days ago I stumbled upon a page called "The Joy of Satan" when I was researching about spirituality in general.

Apart from my opinion about it .. what do the /x/-scholars think about it ? Is it legit satanism on a reasonable basis or is it ... ?
>>
JoS has fallen so much that it has to resort to fake posts on /x/ to try and garner clicks.
>>
I was curious about the general opinion about them on /x/ as people here range from 12y/o LARP normies to legit tinfoils to whatever i could think of. That is why I wanted to spare out my own opinion, because I didn't want to bring in a bias.
>>
>>18623248
>>18623649

part of the post went missing by accident.

What I mean is, I can assure you that I'm not part of that nazi cult
>>
>>18622943
Hahahahaha! They are more cringey than modern wiccans
>>
They are the /pol/ of satanists. Just ignore their existence.
>>
>>18623766
>They are the /pol/ of satanists.
Did they meme their version of Satan into office? Who is hells Hillary Clinton?
>>
Eighth grade is rough.
>>
daily reminder that nazi fantasies and satanism are not compatible at all
>>
*sigh*.

I was affiliated with JoS back when I was a teenager. 2009ish.

Their information at its core is valuable. However they stole most of it from other researchers (most were their own members). They also decided to try and float a neo-nazi doctrine onto their followers. After about 3 months I figured out they were shit, and left. As well as numerous others at around the same time. One actually did a podcast interview recently talking about the subject.

Plenty ex-JoS people frequent /x/. Plenty of current JoS people come here and will start bashinganyone that talks bad about them.
>>
>>18626648

Oh that sounds interesting. First of all good thing you left.

Would you mind elaborating how you have been dragged in ?
I've heard that they don't spread their full nazi shit in the beginning - only the casual "bad reptilian jews and yhwh"-stuff .. or am I wrong on that one ?

Also I've found a page where it's written in detail what they plagiarized etc..
>>
>>18626648
Why would they bash someone for sharing the truth, though? They know their page is shit.
>>
>>18626681
I wasn't dragged in. I was a kid. And they offered a way out of my stupid kid problems. But they were everything I disliked about Christianity and more.

The neo-nazi stuff was for sure hidden at first. But I dug into it on my own and had a "ohhh...they're crazy" moment.

And yeah. The podcast I was talking about where a guy claims to be one of the main people they copied is called Open Eyes. If you go to youtube and loom up "Open Eyes Network" it is one of the new episodes. Title is of course spiritual satanism.
>>
>>18626691
Most of their trolls are kids that actually don't know.
>>
they have a discord https://discord.gg/9TerfFC
>>
>>18627062
I may go in there...
>>
>>18626695
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqQiKGNEA98
>>
>>18627131
Yup. There you go. Everyone, watch that.

I feel like the guy being interviewed is still not being 100% honest. But he says more or less what I said about JoS years ago.
>>
>>18627140
he says a lot of things that the jos members in that discord chat would disagree with being what jos taughts. like that part about jos=lds
>>
>>18627146
He actually said he didn't know enough about LDS to make that comparison. And the host was getting at, JoS is sort of the weird offshoot of Satanism. Like LDS is the weird offshoot of Christianity.

Nobody was literally saying JoS=LDS.
>>
>>18627162
jos is very different from other forms of satanism, they both even adhere to the hebrew definition of adversary which is absolute bullshit in jos
>>
>>18627166
What you said makes no sense grammatically.

Who is both?

And JoS blames YHWH for turning Satan into, the adversary.
>>
>>18627181
im just saying that this radio show has little do with JoS.
>>
>>18626695
the nazi stuff is just funny, they have a huge amount of gays and non-whites. they merely say that the races shouldnt mix. they are only hardcore nazis when it comes to Jews, that part is truly insane.
>>
>>18627194
I...didn't say it did. The interviewee is a former JoS member who tells why he disliked them and left. Which takes up about a fourth of the show.

>>18627203
Yep. The High Priestess, if she still is the same one, was...not very well read on History. And anything she didn't know about, and was brought up to her was "JEWISH FAKE PROPAGANDA" or something like that. Which is how all the older members are.

Like, I question a ton of stuff about history, including WW2 and such. But I wouldn't outright make stuff up. They do.
>>
>>18627231
yeah they are an echo chamber, the meditations are good but they didnt even invent the practical stuff. the discord is full of people who didnt even stay a month after "dedicating".
>>
>>18626648
Damn, huntsman, I thought you were older.
>>
>>18627240
Eh, I just find the whole thing stupid. I find most Satanism to be pretty stupid as well. But to each their own.
>>
>>18627245
23, almost 24 dawg.

Everyone thinks I'm old....
>>
>>18627246
you find meditation stupid?
>>
>>18627251
No but I find plagiarizing stuff that has been around since forever, stupid.
>>
>>18627262
at least it's free.
>>
>>18627250
You sound older, wiser, more grizzled. Maybe that's it.
>>
>>18627301
All of it is free in various other places as well.
>>
>>18627246
satanism is just reverse christianity. that applies also to jos who are essentially fanatics
>>
>>18627302
I have grey hair already. Maybe there is something to it. Who knows.
>>
>>18627307
Of course. The issue is that it isn't exactly reverse Christianity. They use fear to control their followers and coax hate.
>>
>>18627305
can you link some of it? the only source i know was plagiarized is bardon
>>
>>18627309
I bave a friend who started greying when he was 16. He's a captain in the armed forces now, and the rookies always think he has a bigger rank because he looks older
>>
>>18627309
holden caulfield?
>>
>>18627316
Link stuff that is plagerized? Their entire library is for the most part. Anything unique was taken from people who did research for them, and was hoping to be recognized. But they weren't.

If you mean their meditations...literally all of it can be found on other sites having to do with spirituality. And most of that can all be traced back to other religions.

I already brought up the interview as one example and another anon posted it. I'm not digging back into all that JoS junk to spoonfeed you stuff.

I mean, they more or less claim to have a monopoly of the Goetia. if you can't see that, and see why that is bullshit...I don't know what to tell you.

>>18627332
Neat. I wish I could join the military. I guess I could. Maybe one day.

>>18627346
Nope. But that name sounds like a detective.
>>
>>18627369
Holden is very much a character of contradiction; at seventeen years of age he is six feet two-and-a-half inches (189 cm) tall, and already has some grey hair – though he himself admits that he sometimes acts more like a 13-year-old than an adult. He continually fails classes.
>>
>>18627369
they say they freed the goetic spirits
you could redpill their discord with your knowledge
>>
>>18627398
People had been working with Goetiatic spirits since forever. And they are no more trapped or free than they have ever been.

And why try going to their discord? They'd just call me a jew.
>>
>>18627203
>they're only hardcore nazis on the Jews
Well no shit nazis would be the most nazi like towards Jews. How is them mainly acting like nazis to Jews a defense for them? somehow only acting like a nazi to a Jew isn't being a nazi?

>no race mixing
Literal nazi ideology. Racist no matter what delusional rhetoric one spins around to convince themselves of this.
>>
>>18627408
umm i dont disagree, i am just saying they are not just nazis with a satanic perspective. their hate for jews amplified by gargabe like "jews dont have human chakras, jews have different souls, jews want to enslave everyone and create global communism", but all other of their "nazi" viewpoints are pretty lax. they have malaysian femboy moderators and angry rebellious teens who dedicate to their satan a day after joining.
>>
>>18627404
they are making up a lot of things and pretend they're knowledgable
>>
>>18627440
>jews want to enslave everyone and create global communism
But this is actually true
>>
>>18622943
Why can we have a JoS thread, yet any mention of the meth head carpet cleaner god is deleted?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.