[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black magic through the post.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3971.png (596KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3971.png
596KB, 640x1136px
So someone pissed me off and I know this someone believes in witchcraft and tarrot cards and the alike.
So I want to send them some sort of black magic through the post tonher house.
Is there some sort of spell what's suposed to work this way.
One where they open up the parcel and it's now activated ?

And the most important part they know a spell has been cast on them
>>
A girl I worked with used to call me harry potter, now I stab her friend with my dick all the time
>>
So any suggestions ?
>>
>>18622360
This girl in my class used to call me Voldermort.
Joke's on her though, years later I got a cool scar on my forehead so now I look like Harry Potter.
>>
>>18622621
Yes. Leave this website and return when you turn 18.
>>
>>18622355
It requires a lot of personal information to make an accurate reading of a person, let alone "curse" them. Which requires metaphysical voodoo actions that are sometimes nigh impossible to perform without making a fucking karmic mess.

If you don't give a fuck about karma you can DIY by finding out that person's true colour and buying/painting an effigy in said colour to use as a voodoo doll.
To find out their colour you'll need some help probably.

I'll need the following:
>a picture taken by you of that person >a picture you take of both you and that person
I'll need the second so you can make an effigy to protect yourself or recognise an effigy of yourself if that person happens to have one.
>>
>>18622846
WEll there doesn't have to be any actual curse or energy put into it.Just a look that there has been some sorcery involved.So when they get it they become very paranoid
>>
>>18622355
Don't be a bitch and just punch them in the face faggot. Fucking bullshit spellcasters piss me off with their pussy ass spells that don't fucking work like 99% of the time.
>>
>>18623235
Just forgive them mate for whatever they did to piss you off. Even making someone scared and paranoid is fucking with your karma. Best just to live and let live.
>>
>>18623376
They live in a different country now.i also don't believe in it my self I just know they do.

But they owe me money.so I'm a way I won't get karma back to me as they deserve it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.