[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deja Vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: deja-vu.png (160KB, 620x490px) Image search: [Google]
deja-vu.png
160KB, 620x490px
I'm been experiencing deja-vu/visions lately. It's hard to explain but...I'll try to. I have these dreams, they're really short (less than 30 sec). The dreams show a normal setting and someone close to me saying something (sometimes not directly to me but to another person close to me). Last week, I had a dream that lasted less than 10 seconds. It entailed me playing some vidya gaymes while my mum was speaking with my son about memories about visiting her years ago. Fast forward to today, I was playing a game I haven't played in 4 months when my mum started repeating the same words I heard in the dream to my son. I then froze, realizing this was the exact same background as the dream. The video game on my monitor was showing the same thing I noticed in my dream. There are multiple other examples of these visions. My question is...how can I enhance these abilities and what does it all mean?
>>
>>18622057
That's not deja vu. That's a premonition.
>>
I've been experiencing the same thing too!!

I have had reoccurring "visions" of work activities and interactions with my gf.

How can I learn to recognize these earlier on and start predicting things??
>>
>>18622057
I experience the same thing, except I never remember having the dream until after encountering exactly what happens in them while conscious. I recall having the dreams and experiences as early as when I was in elementary school. I'm not that interested in "enhancing this ability" any more than figuring out what it is/why i have these dreams.

It's never about anything really significant either. Usually it's as simple as glancing over something like my monitor or a paper on a desk while having a conversation. Everyone that I've talked to about it has always said that it's just deja vu, but usually the context they use is that of it being an invocation of some forgotten bits of information causing a false sense of remembrance and not a one to one recollection of a (at the time of having the dream) future event.
>>
>>18622057
>>18622140
How to embrace this sense of briefly viewing your multiverse synchronized minds to manipulate your own universe? Think as hard as you can about the future, imagine every alternate scenario because each one exists in their own reality. It almost feels like your fantasising, even when something bad can happen. But it all depends how you play the cards leading to the situation. It also works best the more stressful the scenario is in general. Just remember that doing this can change things for the worst
>>
>>18622197
I suppose that's what I'm getting at in; how do I control or forsee premonition more accurately and for better outcomes?

Lately it's been just dumb work things but I know that there has to be a way to use these powers better.
>>
Deja Vu is yo brain getting all weac
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.