[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pine barrens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So what does/x/ know about New Jerseys pine barrens. I've been a few times and some spooky shit has gone down.
>>
>>18621721
>cue Sopranos jokes
>>
>>18621721
Okay so... what was the spooky shit op?
>>
Me and a few buddies decided to camping. Now a bit of background info on this shithole, it looks the same no matter where you go. So being the dumbasses we are, we went hiking around 8pm. There are a few folk tales about glowing lights off the trails, those are completely true. We were all a bit drunk, and decided to follow the pretty glowing lights. We followed them for a god half mile off the trail. It led us to a burnt tree with a noose hanging off it. It took us six hours to find our way back to camp. The worst part was when we got to our tents someone decided to fucking cut them up. We drove out that night.
>>
Oh and the fucking fact that some bird followed us the entire night screeching its fucking head off. So if I can offer one piece of advice about this place, stay on the fucking trail. Do not follow the lights.
>>
Now because we're fucking dumb, we decided it would be great to go back. Fun times for all and what not. So after getting there we decided on a day hike, so no fucking lights led us to some lynch spot. So we're gone for an hour tops before we get hungry, decide to grill and what not on an open fire. We get back to camp and lo and fucking behold. The tents are torn again. This time we're sober, and pissed. We check for tracks around the campsite, Just ours. So we decide fuck this we're gonna catch this son of a bitch. We get in the car and drive off looking. So a bit more background info on the pine barrens, there are no deer. It's sand and pine. So you get some small mammals. So imagine our fucking suprise when we spy off to the side of the trail what looks like a fucking horse. Now if you know the most common myth from that area you're thinking its the jersey devil. You would be correct. Fucking horse monster decides to charge the car. We drive the fuck out of there. We're planning the third adventure down there. The theory is it's to fucking cold for anything to be down there. So I'm hoping my new tent wont be ripped to shreds this time.
>>
>>18621956
>>18621962
>>18621980
How good of a look did you get at it? Describe in detail its appearance? Definitely bring a camera with you if you go through with this next trip, recording equipment everywhere, as much as is feasible.
>>
>>18621980
OP I want to believe that you are telling the truth but this is the Internet and anyone could make up a story like this.
With that being said if this is true I would not go back in my personal opinion, so you can take that advice or leave it.
But if you do go back take pictures or video it it's hard to just say this is what happened without any proof. Also read up on some things to protect yourself if you do incounter something you can'take explain a good place to start is iron/silver.
Good luck camping OP hope you're tent and you survive.
>>
>>18622000
It was a greyish brown. Dark, but not black. I'm bringing a shit camera and my phone. Other than that though not much. It gave up after maybe 30 seconds or so. More like it wanted us out than to harm us.
>>
>>18622011
Yeah I wouldn't believe it without proof either. I don't necessarily want to go back, but I want to finally put this thing to rest. I feel like if I have one normal trip down there then it'll all even out if that makes any sense. I'm bringing a combat knife and maybe a crossbow.
>>
I live around here. Nothing paranormal really but I may have seen a UFO driving through once.

>headed shore to Philly
>11-12pm
>only car on road
>see three dots in the sky to my left
>either 3 jets flying in a perfect triangle formation or one HUGE plane.
>no noise, but for how close it seemed there must have been.
>I watch it keeping pace with my vehicle
>few seconds later thing accelerates, keeping the triangle shape 3 dots perfectly but smoothly zoops off down the road.

The spacing of each light was that it had to be 3 jets far away. No way this could have been one massive aircraft. But something about the height, speed and consistency was off.

Could have been a less massive, completely silent closer jet but idk. Something about it was definitely off.
>>
>>18622047
Btw this was an isoceles triangle, not those equilateral aircraft a lot of people see.
>>
The strangest thing about Jersey is that the bagels just can't be replicated in any other state. They're that unique in composition.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.