[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 Descendants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Not Invisible work.jpg (20KB, 495x270px) Image search: [Google]
Not Invisible work.jpg
20KB, 495x270px
If the 7 descendants are still here, sorry I was not able to continue our conversation we previously had. Are you out there?
>>
>>18621599
My ears ring
>>
Sure. Why not?
>>
>>18621627
>>18621619
If either one of you are actually the one i spoke to, confirm to me your name you spoke to me as please.
>>
>>18621638
Is it... Mike?
>>
>>18621638
My ears ring when i want them to
>>
>>18621599
OP explain who the descendants are and what importance they have if you would.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 113x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 113x90px
>>18621656
7 descendants / the revenant were here around a week ago, I spoke with some of them, they bore the symbol of the plague doctor. The conversation should still be in the archives I'd imagine/ The picture was similar to this one.
>>
>>18621674
Did the thread with the conversation have a name I could reference perchance?
>>
>>18621675
The thread was had "Revenant" in the title
>>
>>18621655
Or perhaps the ring is always there but we only allow ourselves to hear the ring when we choose to?
>>
>>18621656
They claimed they were a group of individuals seeking to find others wanting to "better the world" or something of that nature. One of them asked where I went to college at, but claimed their group was entirely digitally communications based. (They only spoke / met together online)
>>
>>18621682
I apologize but it appears that thread is not archived somehow.
>>
File: Larry_Foulke.jpg (96KB, 1012x676px) Image search: [Google]
Larry_Foulke.jpg
96KB, 1012x676px
>>18621692
Sounds like a World without Borders (who did nothing wrong btw) from the Ace Combat series

RIP
>>
>>18621693
That can't be possible, it was at tops 2 weeks ago, I keep looking for their twitter handle and their facebook group but I can't find those either. This is starting to freak me out a bit. They know what college I attend, they know how I speak / write / carry myself, and they know I don't socialize with anyone in this damn city.
>>
>>18621702
Oh then they must not be WwB they must be the Grey Men from Ac05
Who ALSO did nothing wrong, by the way
>>
>>18621697
What is that? Should I be worried?
>>
>>18621707
No, World Without Borders and Grey Men were antagonists from the Ace Combat Series who were ((globalist)) and kept pulling KGB tier shit on other countries

I just got done replaying half of AC05 on the PCX2 emulator, felt like referencing AC somehow is all
>>
>>18621713
so was that just a group of dumbasses on the internet pretending to be something, or did they find their prey and sink back into their dens? wtf man.
>>
>>18621717
No they were all military and politicians who wanted to ((globalize))
The literally only comparison I could make between the desktop memers and those fictional antagonists are that they had GOAT intelligence for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>18621722
Im talking about IRL weird group not the globalists from your video game
>>
>>18621724
Do you know how often I get to reference Ace Combat on this site?
>>
>>18621729
I'm guessing quite a lot?
>>
>>18621736
That's the spirit!
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2KB, 90x90px
>>18621742
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.