[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to her, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Amelia Earhart.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Amelia Earhart.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
What happened to her, /x/?
>>
She crashed in the ocean somewhere and the ocean is really fucking big so she was never found.
>>
According to many people, she miscalculated the fuel,and sink into the ocean.
>>
>A skeleton was found on the island of Nikumaroro, Kiribati, in 1940 may belong to Earhart.orary forensic methods to measurements taken at the time, appears consistent with a female of Earhart's height and ethnic origin," they said in a statement.
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/01/world/history-rewritten-amelia-earhart-trnd/

i do really think this is her.
>>
>>18621516
>bones found
>OH IT'S EUROPEAN LIKE HER AND THE FOREARMS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND BONFIRES WERE DEFINITELY LIT AROUND THE BONES AND SHE PROBABLY SURVIVED OFF WATER FROM THE TREES

What shit reporting.
>>
>>18621516

>cnn
>>
>>18621516
It's more likely this than anything else, occam's razor, tons of circumstantial evidence etc. Until they pull up some identifiable parts of the plane there will be no shortage of nay-sayers and there's not really enough interest to come up with the budget to do a deep dive there.
>>
>>18621388
Eaten by coconut crabs.
>>
>>18621840
Okay well if you took the time to read the article like i did, youd realise that there was also the remains of a plane, and SEVERAl sites and locations on which a human could have used to survive, such as campfires and spit roasts. The island has always been completely uninhabitated and explorers even discovered the last log of a radio entry was made to the last air control unit that communicated with emilia on the path designated. Idiot.
>>
She was captured and killed by the Japanese. The governments know but have decided to not report on it. Japanese medical experiments had produced so much valuable information by the end of the war that other countries were in a race to forgive Japan and beyond them for even a part of the data. Even our knowledge of blood types comes from the effort at unit 731.
>>
Just 1/3 of the earth is soil and the other two thirds is water so the chances that she crashed in the middle of nowhere in the ocean are 66%
>>
She was texting while flying despite several warnings about it . You know how Bitches be tripping tho
>>
>>18621419
>>18621494
this, end of story.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Crashed on Gillian's island and taken by wild natives
>>
>>18621945
Shit like this is why no one takes /x/ seriously
Have any proof? Besides a website a dude in his basement pays 5$ a month to host so he can post about how Aliens raped his mother and he's half alien.
>>
>>18621945
>>18623070
>Shit like this is why no one takes /x/ seriously
>incredibly basic international wartime politics is apparently an outlandish theory
Earheart was in the right place at that time, her plane had cameras on it, and there are interviews with surviving US military personnel who separately identified her aircraft after the island was taken.

>Amelia Earhart: Lost Legend by Donald M. Wilson (1993)
>With Our Own Eyes: Eyewitnesses to the Final Days of Amelia Earhart by Mike Campbell & Thomas E. Devine (2002)
>The Search For Amelia Earhart by Fred Goerner (1966)
>>
Some say she's still flying around the world
>>
>>18621388
She didn't crash.
When she later found out that her plane had been sabotaged she chose to go underground. The crash story was an easy cover since the saboteurs would assume that their plan had worked.
She didn't want to end up as a strong female symbol of our society shaped as a burnt corpse. We have enough of those already, as she put it herself.
>>
>>18623092
>and there are interviews with surviving US military personnel who separately identified her aircraft after the island was taken

Then where is the plane?
>>
>>18621516
This is the most pausible theory so far and with actual evidence unlike others,I think she Crashed on Gillian's island and there she survived on her own for a couple of months.
>>
>>18621864
Yeah i dont trust them for political issues,but This is not case, did take the time to read the article??I guess not, There's some actual evidence there
>>
>>18623392
>>18623092

the australian military found it. Not sure what they did with it after if it was sent back to the US or if australia held onto it, or if it was destroyed altogether after they got what they needed. But the aussies found it.
>>
>>18623536
I am pretty sure it is.

There are statements made by the natives of that land who saw the japanese military strip her and the co pilot down naked in front of everyone before killing them in front of the villagers.
>>
>>18621926
>there was also the remains of a plane
Confirmed to be a completely different plane by analysts.
>SEVERAl sites and locations on which a human could have used to survive
There are SEVERAl sites and locations where a human could survive in my backyard but that doesn't mean that Earheart is hiding there.
>The island has always been completely uninhabitated and explorers
You say it was uninhabited but then mention explorers, who are responsible for all of the trash and camp sites on the island.

This theory has no actual weighty evidence and is only continuously shilled because people have invested too much time and money into it.

>>18623557
It was destroyed by the US military based on the evidence I've heard.
>>
>>18621864
Don't bring that fake news shit to /x/
We have enough problems trusting sources
>>
>>18621388
ok amerilia was a early feminist symbol well before there was the term feminist. she was secretly groomed years before her fated flight for being a secret lesbo

you see there has been a unseen war for decades between some old dikes and old geezers. hell its been so long you can say 1 century

the problem is some women are frigged and wont enjoy sex ever. they cant climax and sex is just painful for them and they hate every man with a passion. they have been scheming to overthrow men and have had the backing of the british government thanks to queen elizibeth the second who never wanted to have kids. charles's conception may be considered rape by some but much like sansa in GOT she agreed to the marriage and we all know what happens on the wedding night

the dikes wanted her to prove that a woman can do anything a man can do. the old geezers killed her just to spite the dikes. much like how old married couples hate each other

she didnt have enough fuel in the plane and it went down in the ocean. the fuel gauge was tampered with while it was suppose to be refueled and she went to go take a shit
>>
>>18621388
Ran out of fuel. Crashed. Ocean: Drowned, Made it to land: Either: Died on impact. Or: Survived crash, died later from injuries and / or starvation.
>>
>>18623128
All we know is she's called The Stig.
>>
As I said here before:
Travel to the future is possible. but it requires the right conditions and a great amount of energy. Earth can randomly create such phenomenon as we have seen in wierd cases of people, boats, planes and cars disappearing, showing in another place out of it's time or simply vanishing by going too far into the future.
Tesla knew how to do it, but again the amount of energy is absurd.
>>
>>18626459
Every time that I redpilll everyone about this shit you all just don't give a fuck.
That's just x I guess.
>>
>>18626459
If there is infinite energy available, it's not really absurd is it?
>>
>>18626572
It wouldn't be, but there isn't.
>>
>>18626585
There is though? That's what Tesla's work discovered, and why they took all of his work when he died.
>>
>>18626572
It's absurd to reproduce. We can't do it yet.
>>
>>18626594
They took it because he spent the last decade of his life bragging he had plans for superweapons and soliciting money for R&D but no one would bankroll him because he'd been a commercial failure for over thirty years so it was probably nothing but it also cost practically nothing to have a couple agents confiscate his papers under the alien property act and once the feds took his notes they determined it would be better to let people wonder if the US gov now had secret superweapons than to reveal that they didn't.
>>
>>18626594
Wrong. At best, he was producing VERY LIMITED energy seemingly from nowhere but actually by harnessing undiscovered subatomic particles.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.