[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older mes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: watchface_16.png (396KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
watchface_16.png
396KB, 570x570px
I constantly run into people who look like older versions of me. Well over 60 (I'm currently 24). They never talk to me, they just smile and nod. I'm not hallucinating this. Friends see them as well and agree on the unsettling familiarity. Some "old mes" look pretty healthy, but I used to see one with terrible burns (he disappeared 2 years ago). I see most of them in my hometown but also in the town I work and on travels. They are always alone when I meet them. What does this mean?
>>
File: darktime.jpg (284KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
darktime.jpg
284KB, 600x600px
I've experienced similar cases like yours. I've never seen myself but I've seen "future-versions" of several friends. Though they never seem to acknowledge me so I don't think they can see me.

Have you noticed anything that triggers them, or have you been able to force a seeing? I've noticed mine always seem to appear when I'm in a hurry

If you are able to interact with them, have you tried speaking to them or approach them somehow?
>>
>>18619474
They seem to be there mostly when I travel. I see them on trains and busses mostly. I haven't talked to them, because I'm afraid they are really me.
>>
>>18619491
In both of our cases they seem to be the result of being on the go. Maybe it has something to do with the brain visualizing the future of our destination and somehow skipping years.

I wonder why I've never seen myself and can't help but think I might die soon.

I've never really explored this ability, if it is one. But I've thought of a way to test it. By taking an apple and visualizing it rotten I'll see if I can manifest it to prematurely rot.

If I may ask, how long have you been seeing them.
>>
File: old man.jpg (488KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
488KB, 1200x1800px
>don't see older versions of self wandering about
>realize that means you're near the end
>>
Holy shit, /x/ is comedy gold mine.
>>
>>18619419
You had a great, great grandfather who got around a lot.
>>
>>18619419
Sounds like time travel, future versions of yourself. Reminds me of a book, The Man Who Folded Himself.
>>
>>18619558
I've seen them since I'm 20.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.