[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Map

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: monster-map.jpg (236KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
monster-map.jpg
236KB, 1200x912px
Starting a wiki like website where users can drop pins on a map of monster sightings, along with a note to give a short description and some pictures.

Any website builder that allows a google maps type of app that allows users this ability? It should allow a mod to clean up junk pins though.
>>
>>18619287
This deserves a bump
>>
>>>/g/
>>
>>18619287
Well, I've seen something similar to that "bipedal humanoid" at a trip with my dad in a mountain called La Sagra, in Granada, Spain (I'm from Alicante) when I was 15 years old

That mountain isn't special, the area isn't difficult or something, there is a village called La Puebla de Don Fadrique close to it so it's not like those "totally nowhere" places where weird things happen.

Well, the thing is, we went to the northern half of the mountain, following some paths and ended up in a nice area with trees, some caves, flat terrain... so we stopped it and made a tent.

I woke up in the night, idk the exact time, but considering it was April it was a pretty cold time and I woke up because I was cold as shit. I went out to grab some clothes but also went to take a quick piss.

There was full moon and the visibility was pretty nice indeed, I was peeing in a tree while I realised that there was a weird "man" looking at me from a nearby cave. I just froze and stared at him, I couldn't see anything clearly at all but he was wearing weird shit, like fur clothes all over except in the face and hands and feet, you could see him breathing, and was as frozen as I was, then he turn back to the cave pretty fast and entered it in monkey-like movements as I could hear the little rocks moving inside the cave.

I went to the tent running, woke up my dad, told him about it almost screaming and he told me I had a nightmare and everything would be fine tomorrow, he didn't trust me, but I went back to the tree and there was my pee-mark.

I don't know what I saw, but it was real.
>>
You can go to Wikia and create your wiki there. Once you've created your wiki, you can add an extension through coding.

http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Maps_Extension
>>
File: 1485138112803.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485138112803.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>18619287

>nothing in the rockies of colorado

sure kid, whatever you say
>>
>>18619287

Sounds completely impossible to control. It will be filled with complete nonsense within a week.
>>
*Monster Mash plays in the distance*
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.