[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We will become cyborgs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: history_prosthetics01.jpg (60KB, 420x456px) Image search: [Google]
history_prosthetics01.jpg
60KB, 420x456px
We will become cyborgs.
>>
>>18619241

Better question.

Machine parts to make us stronger faster
Or
Genetic engineering to make us stronger faster
>>
>>18619241
you will become cyborg
>>
>>18619275
Genetic engineering
>>
>>18619275
Both.
>>
>>18619241
why they are fucking each other.
its a creepy situation. they are 4. 3 of them can gang against one.
>>
>>18619275
We shouldn't fuck with genetics, unless you want to create artificial soulless humans
>>
>>18619515
>MUH SOOOLS
this is you
>>
File: IMG_0980.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>18619688
>thinks he is smart enough to disprove the existence of a Soul standing against the world's greatest Minds

This is you
>>
>>18619692
Alright, so what exactly is a "soul", how can you be so sure that it exists despite lack of any real evidence and how would genetic engineering remove it?
>>
>>18619702
I think the real problem we could run into, and could be the"soul" standing, is creating sociopaths because we don't know what exactly we're doing. Science is a ton of experimentation which could be a terrible idea if we are screwing with humans on a genetic stage
>>
>>18619743
So you're saying that we might accidentally leave out some genes that are vital to social skills/instincts, saying that is what makes a "soul"?
Maybe, but is that any more likely than making people that don't have an understanding for being hungry, or a feeling for if they're healthy or sick?
>>
>>18619692
Just thought about something funny. Some scientist would weight and watch people waiting for them to die then would immediately weight them to see if the soul had weight. Apparently about an ounce or a pound difference would be found. I don't know if maybe that's just because people piss and shit themselves when they die or something
>>
>>18619702
It's an electromagnetic field received and emitted by your brain and nervous system
>>
>>18619275
I'll let free market decide
>>
no we will grow lost arms or organs like Caudata
>>
>>18620271
like salamanders
>>
File: ssneuralcad2.png (169KB, 1351x639px) Image search: [Google]
ssneuralcad2.png
169KB, 1351x639px
>>18619241
http://neuralmimetics.com/Articles/Nanoneuron
>>
>>18619362
wtf no. it's a diagram explaining advancements in limb replacement techniques. you know, like the ones explaining evolution from primitive humanoids, to cavemen, to modern day humans?
>>
Technology in it's current state is so "Out of Place"

Bitch, please, I see you. I see you.

Will not be getting ANY technology hooked up to my immediate being.
>>
>>18619241
We are cyborgs.
>>
>>18620318
nah dude. those amputees are all fucking each other. I cannot fap to this.
>>
Fuck that. The moment you become that they have you.
>>
>>18620125
>>18619743
that's some great evidence. you won that argument.
>>
False.
The true future is in bio-engineering.
>>
srtogg srtogg STROGG
>>
>>18619241
nah we'll all go extinct before then when we all kill ourselves from nuclear war when the planet starts to die.
>>
File: punpunlaughs.png (14KB, 199x326px) Image search: [Google]
punpunlaughs.png
14KB, 199x326px
>>18619515
t-too late, anon.
>>
Psy bogs yo WTF man
>>
>>18619275

Replace 'stronger faster' with 'better slaves'.
>>
>>18619515
>>18619743

We already have those - they're called Muslims. All disgusting soulless locusts upon this Earth. Only good thing about Muslims is the extent to which they kill each other, and more importantly, kill Jew scum.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.