[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm immortal Ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: 166.jpg (188KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
166.jpg
188KB, 800x1132px
I'm immortal

Ask me anything
>>
>>18618362
I have nothing to ask you.

God told me numerous times to seek his word over man's.

God will provide.
>>
How do you feel about being a faggot for eternity?
>>
>>18618370
Get your christfags out of my 4chan
>>
>>18618376
Get your Tired Ol' Sin away from the congregation.
>>
>>18618373

I'm an angel and have no libido
>>
>>18618362
Are you innortal
>>
I think OP died :(
>>
>>18618362
Why are you such a pathetic, no life, roleplaying faggot?
>>
>>18618362
why is it that when i have dreams they somtimes manifest into reality and then only vanish somwhere between 1second to never and somtimes when i dream somthing vanished it litirally ceases to exist.
>>
>>18619082
well i certainly hope to see you in your dreams tonight.
>>
>>18619082

I'm to asleep to comprehend this
>>
No. Having people think about me never feels good my hearts kinda hurting just a bit now :(
>>18619084
>>
>>18619088
i don't think you even got my point. kek
>>
>>18619093
No to that aswell.
>>
>>18619094
"when i dream somthing vanished it litirally ceases to exist."
>>
>>18619096
i might just be jumping through realitys but its the same thing some things are just gone when i wake up somtimes i usualy dont remember they ever existed till years later.
>>
>>18619098
i t m e a n s e n d m e
>>
Every night up until not that long ago i had nightmares where vampires tormented me from afar with their powers, luckily i stopped getting them.

What do you think caused them
>>
if you're an angel can you fly to my house?
>>
>>18619117
angels wings are typicly in the 4rth dimension or higher
>>
>>18619119
So you won't be able to visit me?
>>
>>18618362
come see me and chill out.
>>
>>18619119
>implying a Cherubim or Seraphim would waste their time on /x/

Even in the off chance you were an angel, you wouldn't have wings in the majority of cases.
>>
>>18619164
>Angels without wings
wut
>>
>>18619167
Yes, outside of a few classification of Angels, that was a thing invented by artists.

Actual descriptions of angels besides Cherubims are that most of them are grotesque and have hundreds and thousands of eyeballs and shit.
>>
>>18619170
like in eva? so anon is a walking cube or some shit?
>>
>>18619171
Not entirely to that extent outside of the Ophanim, no. The Ophanim being the wheel within a wheel, flaming and riding beside the Cherubim who hold flaming swords, each wheel being covered with eyeballs.

Seraphim if I recalled were humanoid, but had the head of a lion, with an eagle head and a man head grafted onto the side of the lion head, with six wings each covered with thousands of eyeballs.

Angels were never depicted as they friendly normal creatures outside of when they appeared to humans in their guise or the Cherubim which are just babies.
>>
Hey bitch, answer my fucking question right here. >>18619064
>>
>>18619127
i don't do much of that sortof thing. last time i conciosly am aware of that i connected to the spirity realms or whatever had to have been when i was in a massive cement room with one small steel/iron/whatever bar door thing no idea if it was locked but i was in that big room and worms were crawling out of my feet when they break they turn into the white slime thing like puss but anyways i could physicly feel that one was weirdish happend while i was fasting may have somthing to do with it. they looked more like centipedes with no legs were blackish and about and inch and half maybe 2 inch's long.
>>
File: TT.gif (596KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
TT.gif
596KB, 240x160px
>>18618362
I'm immortal
>I'm schizophrenic
>>18618380
I'm an angel, I have no libido.
>I'm greasy as fuck, and will never get laid.

There I fixed it.
>>
>>18619207
What does schizophrenia have to do with immortality
>>
File: fuck.jpg (116KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
116KB, 406x364px
>>18619255
Okay, allow me to rephrase.

I'm immortal
>I'm mentally unstable
>>
>>18619270
or he is immortal no way of proving he is or not
>>
>>18618362
You're not. Next!
>>
>>18618362
>I'm immortal
Famous last words.
>>
I'm gonna laugh for a minute straight if I find out you did some dumb shit to prove you're immortal like drinking bleach and you die. Go back to Minecraft RP servers RP fags are annoying enough as it is we don't need another one
>>
What do you do when you find other immortals? Is the quickening for real?
>>
>>18618362
you are not.
>>
i got constepation now, my intestens are aching
>>
woa people got uppity when stated some obvious thing like nothing in this site can be proved by just words
>>
>>18619192
yo uhm just one more thing to add i have lost my spirit/soul before i'm fairly certain i have them back now though.
>>
It's going to suck living in your mom's basement for eternity.

You roleplaying faggot
>>
>>18619840
oh and ever since i was born ive somtimes woken up with scrapes cuts and stuff that would be able to put on myself in my sleep and just the other night i saw a spider hanging from the cealing right infront of my face when i woke up after a dream of jumping away from spiders its a reocurring one to i have alot of those but like the spider was litirally in my room just their then i went under the covers it felt like it followed me under so i left through the other end of the blanket and ran out the room it was gone when i returned big brown hairy spider about 2 inchs from the tips of its legs just hanging near my face people have poofed around and stuff telling me they have been watching me since birth even the person in the dream with the spider then the real spider that clearly teleports reminds me of asmoday desu and ive just kindof encountered asmody related content before before that i keep having these annoying dreams of people telling me they own me (i'm going to kill them if their alive and i find them) but anyways theirs all that annoying crap i and spooky spiders i really really dont like spiders i set a spider free once just let it outside but id rather just run from them now :l From magical dream spider hater who wars by fire against eveil red scarf wearing purple lizard people n the 4rth dimension salt flat like location that is actualy just dired mud but still i very much dislike those zombie orc things must burn em all.
>>
>>18619870
up with scrapes cuts and stuff that wouldn't be able to put on myself
>>
Glad you figured it out. But you didn't. Welcome to grade 3 magic.
>>
>>18619895
I don't even know what im doing man it just happens and synchronicity is out the wahzoo but its all kindof a jumbled mess i remember as i kid just levitating around and stuff if that means anything id kindof just blank out for periods and have vauge memmories of floating about or teleporting and stuff its weird.
>>
>>18619285
OR IS THERE?
>>
Did Ustrav killed The Great Graf? Answer please
>>
>>18618362
How did you achieve immortality
Obvious RP, but fuck it, I too would like immortality
>>
>>18620100

My life force began dropping throughout puberty

I am technically dead but still functioning
>>
>>18620105
Do you mean you should Be Dead, but still alive. I guess you mean you're an undead
>>
Are you above or below, both or neither ?
>>
>540<
>>
>>18620110

I am like a corpse to the touch but don't resemble one
>>
>Immortal
>still lIves in mom's basement
>>
File: images (6).jpg (3KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
3KB, 200x149px
If I take off your mask, will you die?
>>
>>18620184

If by that u mean expose me to media, then very likely
>>
>>18620189
You're a crazy guy
>>
>>18620201

For you
>>
Prove me your immortality shoot you in the head and make a video
>>
>>18620955

You think if someone is really immortal they'd be able to live with their head chopped off?
>>
The regeneration
>>
>>18618362
How much does it suck knowing that one day you are going to get stuck under something heavy or trapped and the sweet release of death will never come.
>>
>>18618362
Are you forced to swallow dick or do you do it for fun?
>>
>>18618362
How many dicks have you sucked?
>>
>>18618362
Anyway you could prove that? :D
>>
File: 1483993176914.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483993176914.gif
999KB, 500x700px
>>18618362

If you're having trouble logging out, contact technical support.
>>
>>18621746
kek'd
>>
Would you like a toasted teacake?
>>
Hey, cockmongler, you STILL haven't answered my question >>18619064

Don't start an AMA if you aren't going to answer you cum guzzling little bitch baby.
>>
>>18620960
well, DUH. The head is for mortals and faggots. hmm, wonder which one OP is.

>trick question
>it's both
>>
>>18618362
tell me... do you bleed?
>>
I have something to say, its better to burn out than fade away.
>>
>>18621759

>when u tryina teach a nerd what a prayer is ;^}

It's like a high tech phone in your brain activated by a "technological" "thought reading" "device"...

...stupid fucking nerds!

;^}
>>
>>18618362
SAGE the roleplayer
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.