[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since there's tons of hollow and flat earth threads floating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1475.jpg (56KB, 421x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1475.jpg
56KB, 421x475px
Since there's tons of hollow and flat earth threads floating around on /x/, I figure I'll start a meme theory as well.

The solar system is one giant atom; the sun being the nucleus, the protons either being the inner most terrestrial worlds or just part of the sun, the electrons being Jovian planets, etc.
>>
being real original here bro
>>
Atoms dont actually look like that though. Its a simplification designed to make understanding them easier.

The electrons dont really orbit the nucleus like that but are instead distributed based on probability, and probably don't even have fixed locations at all.
>>
As above, so below.
>>
>>18617964
atoms are too fucking weird, it pisses me off.
>>
This is not a theory, why do you think they are so similar?
>>
>>18617894
>The solar system is one giant atom; the sun being the nucleus, the protons either being the inner most terrestrial worlds or just part of the sun, the electrons being Jovian planets, etc.

You have zero clue about the structure of atoms.
>>
>>18617894
God made man in his image and his name was Adam.
>>
File: You earned it sport.jpg (43KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
You earned it sport.jpg
43KB, 380x400px
>>18617894
Nobody has ever thought this before, OP. Good work.
>>
>>18618465
>>18618193
You fell for the b8
>>
ITT: Earth is a 4D hologram created by a 7-eyed Sheep named "Hababa".
>>
>>18617894

Metaphorically/allegorically/philosophically true but not literally true of course.
>>
The Earth is a flat green circle with a blue sky circle suspended above it. Water runs along a trench that surrounds the Earth circle, and this is what makes rivers. If you fly on a plane it's a trick they just fly in a circle and the windows are a fish-lens so it only looks like a curved horizon.

You guys are dumb.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.