[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota /x/? What's going on here? Any stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (11KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 194x259px
Minnesota /x/? What's going on here? Any stories?
>>
>>18617875
I'm curious as well. /Minnesomalia/ here
>>
>>18617875
This is what I found from a quick google search, anon

http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/mn/local-archive-minnesota/_minnesota-paranormal-investigators-haunted-twin-cities.pdf
>>
>>18617875
Another Minnesota /x/phile here. It'd be cool if there was anything near Big Lake.
>>
>>18618714
or Saint Cloud
>>
Found another here regarding the Fargo-Moorhead area. Would be willing to check some places out. Also, I attended MSUM for a while and, while I heard about a certain hall being haunted, I haven't seen anything or heard reports from people I've known

http://www.hauntedplaces.org/fargo-nd/
>>
I'm from Northome, kinda between Bemidji and Intl falls, there's Bigfoot everywhere. Ask any old timer that worked in the woods or DNR, they will all tell you about the times they would come in contact with them. The local red lake tribe speaks to them and claims they communicate regularly. No lies. Bigfoot live in Minnesota and everywhere, as for paranormal not to much up there besides the "Wendigo" that natives believe in.
>>
I worked for the soap factorys haunted basement for many years and there were tons of times i spent nights there alone (fixing stuff) the faucet in the green room would suddently turn on and off (full blast) but it never scared me. you get used to it. also been to nopeming for a video shoot. shits decrepit.
>>
File: 92562248.jpg (71KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
92562248.jpg
71KB, 500x375px
look up sportsman's island in St.Cloud

i also have a very spook story about when me and two friends went there in the dead of night
>>
>>18618718

see>>18621173
>>
>>18621173
>my best friend at the time hits me up around 11pm while im masturbating
>tells me about this place called "sportsmans island"
>wat is? i ask
>apparently its the most haunted place in cloud
>tells me it like some abandoned amusement park from the 50's or some shit
>tells me its got like all kinds of old overgrown shit like carousels and concrete buildings
>says its got like two old bomb shelters/bunkers that are only accessible via hidden hatches
>he claimed that the last time he was there he found one of these hatches but it was covered with thorns or some shit
>>
>>18621205
cont.
>he also tells me to bring a couple weps along with
>says there might be like homeless people or feral dogs n shit
>i bring a baseball bat and a machete
>the third person in our group had to wear a boot because he broke his ankle, this would prove to make matters worse latter in the story
>so i bring the bat, a machete and a battery powered lantern along with
>me and the cripple get in my friends car and we all drive over and park a block or two away
>we had to run through some uber rich prick's backyard before we got to the forest near the river
>its almost midnight at this point, so its completely dark except for some moonlight
>me cripple follow our friend through what was literally the most vertical/winding path ever
>no one can see three feet in front of them so i try my best to keep my friend in sight
>by this point im already shitting bricks because this place already gave me an awful feeling and we weren't even there yet
>we finally make it to a fence that had a couple signs that said stuff about trespasser's being shot and all that other nonsense
>the bottom right corner of the fence was peeled inward so we crawled between it and some giant boulder that was buried
>mfw we were only halfway there
>my need for excitement was too great or i would have wanted to go back at this point, but we moved like a unit and it had some security to it
>>
>>18617875
I diddled a opossum once.
>>
>>18621241
cont.2
>we got to the bridge that my friend had told us about but he had forgotten to mention one key detail, all the wood was rotted away
>just to get onto the fucking thing we had to crawl underneath it and pull ourselves on top
>imagine the scene from the polar express when the kid has to walk across the train rail
>except in this case it was pitch black and underneath us was the cold raging waters of the Mississippi river
>"why didnt you use the lantern"
>dumb college kids get caught every year because the fail to realize you are in plain sight of a lot of residences along the river when you make light in the middle of the night
>so we basically didn't use the light for the entirety of the story except when we were indoors
>we shimmy across the 50 ft bridge (idk how the cripple didnt fall) and only had to walk a short distance before we were meet with a great open field surrounded by trees
>there were a dozen or so trees in the open but for the most part it was very spacious
>speaking of trees there was a very large oak tree dead center of were we walked out into the clearing, couldnt miss it
>this tree had what my friend described to me as the devils face painted on it, along with some cheesy TURN BACK NOW or something to that affect
>i didnt know what the devil looked like but it seemed like a pretty good guess to me
>this whole time no one has said a word, again because kids get caught doing what we were doing
>i dont remember who was carrying what at the beginning but i ended up at the back of the group, with the lantern i couldnt use
>while friend had my machete, and cripple friend had my bat
>so i knew i was going to be the first one to die when shit goes down
>we are walking down this crude path made through tall grass about bellybutton height
>>
>>18621294
>>so i knew i was going to be the first one to die when shit goes down
not really since you're the only one who can use the lantern to actually see where the fuck you're going or signal the authorities.
>>
>>18617875
those look like stairs. People go up and down them. That's what's going on.
>>
>>18621294
cont.3
>my friend seemed to be having difficultly finding the right path in the tall grass so we finally broke the silence and decided to use the light on his phone for a little bit
>we were almost to the first building and wanted to get an idea of where we were
>the light on his phone was better because we had our backs to the near side of the river and the residences would be less likely to see it as compared to a lantern
>this really gave us an idea of what the island really looked like
>like i said it was huge, we could make out a long building to our left and multiple collapsed structures off to our left, piles of concrete etc.
>the building to our left only had a half wall on the long side facing us
>inside there were all kinds of garbage, broken glass, and drawings everywhere

fuck it, i think i have a video if you want to wait for me to find it
>>
File: 1486625404544.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1486625404544.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>18621344
do it
>>
>>18621364
ok i found it on my old old old old phone, just gotta transfer it etc.
>>
File: 1486861475374.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1486861475374.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
>>18621403
DO it.

pls
>>
>>18621423
fug its too big gotta cut it real splickety quick
>>
File: 1486626447776.jpg (169KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1486626447776.jpg
169KB, 960x955px
>>18621435
Be swift and speedy
>>
>>18621444
fuck it

here's the link: https://webmshare.com/b8Yyx
>>
>>18621470
I ain't clickin' that shit nigga
>>
File: 1486591498439.jpg (10KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486591498439.jpg
10KB, 210x250px
>>18621470
Spooky link
>>
File: betterclickthatshitnigga.png (192KB, 1728x984px) Image search: [Google]
betterclickthatshitnigga.png
192KB, 1728x984px
>>18621476
>>
File: 1486522465661.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1486522465661.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>18621486
fine nigga
>>
i found another vid of the third building
>>
File: 1486595163066.jpg (6KB, 205x211px) Image search: [Google]
1486595163066.jpg
6KB, 205x211px
>>18621498
Prev vid was pretty spooky, but where was the rest of your group?
>>
>>18621512
it was a pretty large building, we were spread out

if you listen closely around 1:02 you can hear my friend say "lets go"
>>
>>18621519
Guess so.
>>
File: map.jpg (1MB, 1823x900px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
1MB, 1823x900px
just to give you some perspective
>>
>>18621344
>so along with all the demonic graffiti there was something else that stood out
>it was like a message or something spray painted onto the wall
>"she's got that hometown itch" it read
>we didnt think too much of it and moved onto the next building
>this one was the smallest of the three, it was a small square building with a half wall on one side, (probably a concessions stand or something)
>it had its share of abstract paintings and demonic symbols, plus a shit ton of garbage
>but again we saw the same message written on the wall
>"she's got that hometown itch"
>this time it was painted with huge letters that took up the entire wall
>it was painted over and over again on top of its self with heavy and heavier paint
>the paint looked like it had started to run all over
>it wasnt done that way to make it look messy but made it stand out
>it was outlined and outlined again
>it was obviously not a coincidence we saw this twice
>if someone went to this extent there was obviously some meaning behind it
>i pointed that out almost immediately but no one could think of what it meant so we moved on
>>
>>18621583
>we exited the building and moved on to the last one
>after navigating through an ass load of thorn bushes we walk right into the horror show

ill just leave the link to the vid we took of it, although shit started to get freaky awhile after i put the phone away
>>
>>18621633
quick
>>
>>18621663
its processing
>>
heres the link:

https://webmshare.com/xAEg3
>>
File: betterclickthatshitnigga.png (187KB, 1703x998px) Image search: [Google]
betterclickthatshitnigga.png
187KB, 1703x998px
>>18621673
>>
>>18617875

Minnesota seems to come up A LOT on /x/ for American-based stuff. Probably because it's one of the more populated states which still has some decently uninhabited countryside. Thus, creating the people who can witness the events but still having an environment in which they may happen.
>>
>>18621633
>we saw the message again, this time on the floor, walls, everywhere
>plus there was a giant mural of the devils face again, just like on the trees
>in the back of the building however was a black tarp laid out across the floor and a noose hanging from the support beam overhead
>in the video i didnt uncover the tarp until later, which probably was a mistake
>underneath was what looked like a huge pentagram except a lot more complex with i'd say twice or so lines
>there was candle wax drippings everywhere and what looked like black paint but when studied closer resembled blood
>the blood stains were all over but where more heavily condensed near the center right underneath the noose
>i started to freak out
>i couldnt believe what i was seeing
> i couldnt understand why my friends weren't saying anything
>they were just stood there facing the opposite side of the room
>they were frozen
>i turned the light onto them to get an idea of what they were so fixated on
>i figured the general direction they were looking and moved the light that-away
>what i saw i couldnt believe
>i still dont believe
>there was a person, a girl, standing there
>her lips moved but i was so fucking scared i literally couldnt fucking move a muscle much less notice what she said
>my echoic memory said she said something like "take me home" or "...home..."
>but i wasnt gonna sit there and fuck around
>i snapped into flight mode and shouted "RUN!" as loud as i could and we dropped everything and ran out the nearest exit which was near the back end by the pentagram
>idk how the cripple kept up but it probably had to do with the fact that we all just witnessed a fucking demon or some shit
>>
File: 81601e13ade4a7bef7722c6e5f636f03.jpg (569KB, 1185x758px) Image search: [Google]
81601e13ade4a7bef7722c6e5f636f03.jpg
569KB, 1185x758px
>>18621771
>>
I'm down in Rochester and the cemetery for all the people who died in the insane asylum is fucked at night. Seen some spooks up there when I was getting high with friends. Still go up there during the day but at night its a no fly zone. I also heard there was some haunted places up near Bemidji or some shit. Nice to see others from Mini Somalia on here.
>>
>>18621844

Try going there at night when not high.
>>
>>18621241
>>18621294
>>18621344
Anon from Mpls here. Will definitely visit St. Somalia to check this out
>>
>>18621771
Is... is that the end of the story?

Damn, some spoopy shit right there.
>>
>>18621771
very friggin weird story, anon

There was a big abandoned building near where I lived that my friends and I used to go to from time to time. I even went myself 5 or so times. Never saw anything paranormal, though one time I took a picture down a hallway with the flash and there was an anomaly in the photo way down the dark hallway like it was like two eyes reflecting back. Not too scary though, tbqhf.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.