[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benevolent desires of God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: God_1.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
God_1.png
46KB, 400x400px
I love everyone.
I desire to live in harmony with all living beings.
>>
Gay
>>
File: God_2.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
God_2.png
46KB, 400x400px
>>18617486
God loves everybody (gays and not gays).
>>
Nice thread dude !
>>
>>18617482

Loving yourself is not benevolence, nor is hating yourself malvolent.
>>
File: God_4.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
God_4.png
46KB, 400x400px
>>18617767
Thanks.

God desires to be thankful.

>>18617776
Loving yourself is benevolent as long as you love everybody else too.
Hating yourself is not recommended ("malevolent"); but it's benevolent to dislike the malevolent part of yourself in order to heal (to be always benevolent).

God is always benevolent.
>>
File: God_3.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
God_3.png
46KB, 400x400px
Someone has deleted the original post and my replied post. I post again my reply of that deleted post (without the pastebin link):

>Bless is B less.

God desires to be in a state of bliss.

Some pastebin link with title "THE LIBER PRIMUS" starts with:
"LET IT BE KNOWN THAT OUR SPIRIT IS ALL ACROSS THE DATA MINERS AND OUR INTENT IS PURE."

God desires purity, to be pure, uncorrupted.
>>
>>18617930
Why are these images numbered when they're all the same?
>>
File: God_5.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
God_5.png
46KB, 400x400px
>>18617936
It's like a signature. I always post the same image in this thread (in ascendant numeration).

God desires to be honest.
>>
>>18618038
>It's like a signature. I always post the same image
RULE 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
Is hell real and will you be sent there for mimicking God himself?
[Spoiler] most likely [/spoiler]
>>
were you the same person in s4s?

can you guess my initials?

and... enlighten this thread with your best physically comprehensible knowledge.

as a person who experienced a mentally traumatic event and was temporarily driven to a spiritual state after having theories in my head connect with one another.

all life stems from one being: the universe, thus everyone is interconnected and that after death we can live someone else's life or we can choose to relive our current life (I believe I unwillingly made this decision in exchange for my spirit which I wanted to find a way to recover).

If you believe the multiverse alongside infinity then you should have an idea of what this means.

I've literally had memories of interacting with myself from the perspectives of the same people who did so because I lived that same life before, I've also predicted the future of my universe using my multiverse-synchronized mind.

while I was able to manipulate some of the things for better results, I've also come to learn that some things just can't be changed, no matter if angel or demon changes the predestined synchronization of the universe.

I don't know what happens after death, but until then I guess I'll continue trying this alternate memory idea to foresee what happens next

Is this a sin? A black gift? have I synchronized my mind with the multiverse from overthinking? or am I a victim of apophenia and possibly schizophrenia?
>>
>>18617482
Lies.
>>
>>18618585
You're doing what I have forgotten to do but used to do in my sleep every night when I was young

The dream always started the same, black void, three screens depicting unique individuals who live

On the left was blue tiles of what looked like album and movie covers, the middle was Pokemon and on the right was a mass of gears

You could be inadvertently messing up one of their three plans and that's a no-go
>>
>>18619254
it sounds like you're describing something along the lines of the truman show delusion where you correlate your life to be of a television show.

I've had a similar effect happen to me.

Although I can see what you mean when you say that I am interfering with the synchronization of the multiverse by doing something I wasn't naturally bound to do, but if infinite possibilities exist in every fraction of time, who's to say that I accidentally chose a wrong path leading to this illness of presumption.

I don't see how I could possibly exchange my soul for something so little- something that I know I would be bound to eventually perform if I were to continue my synchronization with my own universe in a separate body, I've also guessed that rather than exchanging my soul, I agreed to live this life of complexity one last time before being forced to move onto a different life.
>>
i love u too op
>>
>>18619986
Have you also thought that people could hear your thoughts?
Just wondering.
>>
>>18620009
yeah, actually. Why?
I've also felt that I remembered their thought process during a specific interaction with me
>>
>>18620084
"their" being the person I'm talking with
>>
>>18620009
>>18620084 me
>>18620107 me

it's not as much as they're reading my thoughts, but that my thoughts implement the ideas in their head.
>>
Coregod, where have you gone?

Chat in your physical form if you have to, you can't just leave us like this
>>
Jesus Christ and His Father is all! God called me here.
>>
>>18617568
The fuck you say! god hates fags
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.