[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Space Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3750.png (96KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3750.png
96KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /x/,

I've been trying to figure out time travel and multiverse travel using consciousness.

Anyone here know how to do so?
>>
>Anyone here know how to do so?

Meet me back here in 500 years and I'll explain it all.
>>
>>18617386
>
Nigga I'll be dead then
>>
>>18617044
You already know how to do it.

First, just get a basic grasp of physics. Gravity, Relativity, Time. And some basic concept of math, nothing fancy, just basic algebra/calculus, a+b=c, you know the shit. Then read some Quantum Theory. QFT, QM. Learn the standard model. Hit the point where you understand the particle/wave duality, and why the spooky "Double-Slit" works.

And that's it. Then... you hypothesise.

>if entropy, and the universe, infinitely loops from: entropy always increases>point of maximum entropy>energy "dies">flatline for billions of years>random fluctuation causes "big bang" again>repeat ad infinitum

Then..

>this exact Universal configuration will happen again an infinite number of times
>every possible Universal configuration will happen an infinite number of times
>in an infinite number of universes you will fuck Jennifer Lawrence
>in an infinite number of universes you will fuck a dog named Boris
>in an infinite number of universes Humans have 4 eyes

Shit is a rabbit hole.
>>
>>18617526

You get to a point where you start to grasp how weird the Universe is.

By the way.. Has anyone noticed how we kinda live shitty lives in dying meatsuits clinging to a huge molten fucking expliding rock which orbits a gigantic reality-bending ball of fire? What's with that? It's.... a little weird.

There is no spoon.
>>
Consciousness should be able to "jump" Universes but I imagine it is hard.
>>
>>18617457

Not if you time travel
>>
File: 1448152193924.jpg (109KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448152193924.jpg
109KB, 853x960px
>>18617539
If I kill myself enough times, will I end up in an anime universe?
>>
File: 1486609717796 (1).jpg (466KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486609717796 (1).jpg
466KB, 900x900px
>>18617044
wait until you die, then you can make your next life be somewhere else

if you an hero you might not be granted the same liberty though
>>
It's easy. Just imagine it, doing it, feel it as you do it and have intent to do it. Voila.
>>
>>18617386
If /x/ is still around in 10 years I'll be astonished.
>>
>>18619653
You're already in an anime universe.
>>
>>18617044
You mean like inhabiting your body in the past or just seeing it with your mind's eye?
>>
>>18620893
Inhabiting the body in the past.
>>
>>18620429
then plan be astonished since none of us who were on 4chan 15 years ago thought it would still be around, but it is
>>
bump>>18621290
has been my goal for around the past 4 months, there are some days i start shaking a lot during meditation focusing on memories but it may be just nothing... still not losing hope
>>
>>18617044
Basically learn how to walk around, then when you sit down to meditate practice remembering everything that happened forwards and backwards. Visualize yourself taking a step, then undo taking the step by winding the clock backwards. Practice remote viewing the clock and start seeing the needle tick backwards. Practice 3d spatial visualization and then start adding complex motions that you can play forwards and backwards. You want your mind to be comfortable with watching you taking action physically forwards and backwards, then start practicing seeing variations in what you did, like walking a different path or looking the other direction. Look up sorcery practices of dreaming and stalking. You sort of need to get some of your awareness nonphysical, as its easier to move through time/space without a body.
>>
File: [email protected] (28KB, 1318x837px) Image search: [Google]
2@one.png
28KB, 1318x837px
>>18617526
this sounds like entanglement
>>
>>18617044
Wow. Are you people just super-retarded or hyper-retarded?

Has any of you travelled to the past? Did you bring a souvenir with you? Like the declaration of independence or how to read some ancient script?

It's sad being you. By all means, keep reading 'quantum mechanics'. Your idiocy is incommensurable.
>>
>>18620531
> mind = blown
>>
>>18623674
time travel through consciousness means viewing the past, not physically traveling there. so no, no souvenirs or lessons on dead languages

you would have known that if you had used your brain before posting.
>>
File: 1483663803837.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483663803837.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>18623936
>he thinks remembering things is time travelling
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.