[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a reptilian anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 14

File: XR.jpg (92KB, 640x871px) Image search: [Google]
XR.jpg
92KB, 640x871px
Ask a reptilian anything.
>>
How many of you are there? How long have you been here? What other races live here? Why do you live as trying to be human and not just come out and say Ha were all non-humans.
>>
>>18616395
How does the back of your head feel?
>>
>>18616395
what are the clicking sounds all about? And the dolphin sounds you use to communicate?
>>
>>18616411
There are millions of us. However only a few hundred thousand are near to your race. He have been here since before your creation. Other races preside in or around you. Most common among these are what you would perceive as an insect or mantis like being. We do not want to interfere with your progress as a race.
>>
>>18616429
there is no way a human can be a hollywood movie star?
>>
>>18616420
Like eroded granite, smooth, but rough in texture.
>>
>>18616426
We do not communicate in that way.
>>
>>18616431
Only if you appease us. Many of us enjoy 'playing' socially, or economically. However this is frowned upon by most of us.
>>
>>18616395
I only see reptilian shapeshifting on youtube. How do you keep your form in public? like can someone spot a masking error in a public appearence?
>>
>>18616447
Typically we are not in public.
>>
>>18616395
you have vaginas ? If so have any of you every bread with humans?
>>
>>18616451
i like that answer. makes sense desu
>>
>>18616455
yes dude im not op but there are hybrids look it up.
>>
>>18616465
Damn I wouldnt mind smashin' some reptilian puss'.
>>
File: 1486568849279s.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1486568849279s.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
Another mentally disabled poster on /x/
>>
We're all part reptilian ya dingus.
>>
>>18616455
No. We do have opposite genders, but it is not exactly how you would perceive it. Our race, and yours can not bring about offspring. Mating with you has typically been deemed as sick, or humiliating by our standards.
>>18616458
You will not see us. We will see you.
>>
>>18616476
Would one of your kind be willing to "take on for the team"? I really would like to try it.
>>
>>18616484
There might be, but these reptilians are considered outsiders. How a human being perceives attraction to small mammals, such as a pig for example, is similar to how we see it. It is just simply below most of us.
>>
>>18616503
So your saying there's a chance? Sweet.
>>
>>18616504
There is always a chance human. The universe you perceive as yours could not exist otherwise.
>>
i was told i was a human bean all my life
truth is im also a reptilian i just dont know anything about it
pls guys help me discover my roots?
>>
>>18616429
How are they "near" us?
Where are the rest of you?

>>18616443
I thought you said you did not want to interfere?

>>18616503
What races are above you?
>>
>>18616511

Give us a fact where your race have been involved that is relate to the history of the human race
>>
>>18616534
The rest of us reside on our home planet. Keeping tabs on your race is considered a job. We take turns in garrison over your world doing various sub routines as researchers, and protectors.

The ones who interact are frowned upon. It is a grey law in our eyes.

Beings that can appear in multiple places at once. We perceive this as some higher dimensional being. Most of our religions are based on the few interactions we have had with them. They are pure energy beings.
>>
>>18616511
Can you offer advice on how I (being human) could go about finding a reptilian mate?
>>
>>18616567
have you as a race any proof of afterlife?
>>
>>18616567
You say you are researching and protecting us and allowing us to progress as a race, but what is the end goal?
What do you expect us to become? At what point would you reveal yourselves and interact with us?
>>
>>18616557
We tend not to interact with you.

>>18616573
It is nearly impossible. Again our genders are not what you perceive.

>>18616575
We are all either potential or kinetic energy.
>>
>>18616586
What does that mean they aren't what I perceive ? Why would it be impossible ?
>>
>>18616593
could you just jerk off and take a nap?
we are in a thread with a guy pretending to be a lizard for fucks sake, and you are still managing to be about 100 times more cringe inducing than him.
>>
>>18616585
There is no end goal. We watch you like an aquarium. You deem no threat, but we respect life. At least the majority of us do.

We do not wish to bring about fear. We believe most human beings would not understand.
>>
>>18616593
>>18616601
This, for fuck's sake m8, let's assume you're actually talking to a higher alien being and not a roleplayer, you're seriously going to ask again and again how to fuck one of his spieces because that's your fetish while he clearly stated multiple times they ain't interested? Control yourself.
>>
>>18616603

-What is your purpose on earth, except from watching us?

Or can you explain why should be watching us if you do not have to interact with us?

-Why would interact with us on this board, if you do not have usually?

Other question:
http://yournewswire.com/university-california-aliens/
Is he talking about you?
>>
>>18616593
Most animals on your planet have a male and female gender.

We have a similar opposition, but one side of our gender can switch in certain situations. The other side are less capable, and are drones.

Drones are like males. Switchers, are similar to females.

Switchers are the dominant gender.
>>
>>18616618

Edit:
forgive my english, i'm not a native english speaker

-Or can you explain why should you* be watching us if you do not have to interact with us?

-Why would you* interact with us on this board, if you can't* usually?
>>
>>18616619
This explains alot. Alright alright I get it I wont as to fuck your species anymore. I can see how that could be degrading for you.
>>
What are your opinions/thoughts on "The Law Of One"?
http://www.lawofone.info/

Who is Ra? He claims to be apart of a "Confederation of Planets" who also "protect" us and want us to progress as a species.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Confederation+of+Planets

What do you think about what he says about the "Orion group"?
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Orion
>>
>>18616619
So women are dominant on your planet. Sheesh not a place I want to live. Have fun!
>>
>>18616618
Our purpose of being here is a hot topic within our community. It is a political issue by necessity.

We watch you because we can. You have also discovered how to manipulate nuclear fission. For that reason we most likely will not leave.

We would interact with you on this board to study human perception, and interaction. We, like you, are a curious species.
>>
>>18616395
Do you have scales in your PeePee?
>>
>>18616632
There is a 'confederation' but not how this writer has it. These concepts are aimed in the right direction, but false in nature.
>>
File: 1455244400_maskedjackal_img108.png (1MB, 704x950px) Image search: [Google]
1455244400_maskedjackal_img108.png
1MB, 704x950px
>>18616395
is there a race of avians?
>>
>>18616652
obviously not too curious if the people who have waited all their life for something other than flesh and bone are calling out to you and you dont visit them
>>
>>18616652

Why nuclear fission should be an actual problem for your species, since we can only use it on Earth?

Do you care as much about us that you would protect us from our own species or is it on the purpose to garanty the safety of your further studies?
>>
>>18616703
On certain worlds yes. They are particularly quite large in size and predatory. Imagine a hawk the size of a blue whale. They are terrifying to us without our technology.
>>
>>18616395
How do you keep your skin so sexy smooth?
>>
>>18616714
Your race has now accessed a crude form of potentially powerful energy. For that we have to protect ourselves of your possible potential destructive capabilities. If you destroy yourselves we will not interfere. We care enough to observe your path in life. Not change its course.

>>18616713
These humans could be as a stray cat coming to your door. Most of us do not want to continually provide you resources.

>>18616719
It is not as smooth as you believe. We have not evolved to be aquatic creatures. Our planet is more accustomed to mountainous regions, with vast desert terrain. Similar to areas like Iraq, and Turkey.
>>
>>18616752

Is your planet somehow, enough near from us, so we could be an actual danger for your species?

Do you not have the technology to annihilate us if we want to harm you?
>>
Why are the race that we would perceive as insectoid here? What other races are here and why?

How far away is your planet?
>>
Tell us more about the 4D energy entities, where/when has your race encountered them and what happened in these instances?
>>
>>18616766
>>18616767
Our planet resides in the 'Milky Way' galaxy as well. If you wanted to measure it, it would be around 5,000 light years.

You are not a danger, but we must take note of your actions. I don't want to frighten you human, but your technology is very primitive to what is considered 'standard' especially in the form of weapons. Imagine weapons that can implode stars. That is the type of forces available in a galactic standard.

>>18616767
There are races bent on genocide, self gain, and self preservation. There is a 'food chain' that extends beyond your scope of your planet. Even at higher levels human. Every race makes choices based on what benefits them.
>>
>>18616395

Is there homosexuality amongst repitilians?
>>
>>18616818

>For that we have to protect ourselves of your possible potential destructive capabilities

>your technology is very primitive to what is considered 'standard' especially in the form of weapons

What do you fear from us, we are very primitive?
>>
>>18616767
Through the millions of years we have existed, we have only had 3 direct connections with them. Some of us believe it was by accident on their part. Just like we do no interact with you, they do not with us. We have separation in belief on these 'interactions' much like your own world's community is not united in a faith, neither is ours.

However these 'connections' did happen. We are just unsure why. We wait to see if it will happen again.
>>
>>18616826
Again you are more of a research safari. We are just taking note of your capabilities in the short time your race has existed.

We fear you as a life form. Life tends to want to dominate, conquer, and multiply its breed.

>>18616823
Yes.
>>
What can you tell me about Alpha Draconis or Thuban entities?

Are you acquainted with the Plejaren / Pleiadian species? What density level are you?
>>
>>18616847
It is nothing of interest. Your solar system is far more interesting, and no we are not.

We are solid creatures.
>>
As far as galactic standings go, how powerful are reptilians? Are you aware of more powerful races? If so, what are their capabilities?
>>
>>18616395
can prove you're a reptilian
>>
>>18616837
Is it true there is a link between the insectoid species (whom I have heard described as arachnid - more like spiders over mantid) and 'morgellons' or nanotechnology designed to harvest the earth? Are you aware of activity like this?
>>
>>18616862
Clearly you're not aware of the malevolent 4D Draconis reptilians who communicate with our elite ..
>>
>>18616874
We are not top of the food chain. We are very aware of higher races, and beings. Some races are more advanced in forms of economy, and community. Some races we prey upon, but we consider this more in terms of survival rather than morality so it is accepted. The mantis-like race I discussed are particularly equal in terms of technology with us. Most of our galaxy is feral however. With unintelligent life in terms of technological achievement. Most planets just do not hold the resources to make fine metals and composites.
>>
According to you/your race, how did this universe begin? What is the meaning of life? What is the nature of reality?
By that I mean, some humans believe in the "big bang" theory, some believe it is some vast simulation, others believe in God/Gods.. what are your race's perspectives?

You say you were here before our creation. How were we created?
>>
>>18616881
No.

>>18616882
We are the only reptilians we know of.
>>
>>18616893

How do you hide from us?

If you do by mimesis, i want the technical explication
>>
>>18616898

What do you like particulary in our species?
>>
File: draco-drawing.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
draco-drawing.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>18616898
The ones that seek to enslave and conquer are that of the "Orion Empire Group". Pic related.
>>
>>18616395
post feet
>>
>>18616896
We created you. Somewhat by accident. We originally intended you as a worker race to help us, but then politics shifted within our community. We left you to your devices to grow. You may view that as malevolent of us.

From what is generally agreed upon from our point of view is that some type of higher order is going on. As far as the "Big Bang" theory, yes. Some high point of energy was released at some point, mixing up the atoms in our existence. Some shift in energy created us. All of us. You, me. Everything.

We believe in energy, and energy is forever. That is what makes life interesting.
>>
>>18616922
How long ago did you create us?
>>
>>18616922

Your explanation seems very elaborate as an advanced civilization

Could you describe more in details?
>>
>>18616899
Our stealth, and espionage technology is beyond you. Especially in regards to seeing it with different wavelengths of light.

We are how you would say. Invisible. Silent systems running in your background.
>>
>>18616910
We like seeing you interact with love, and compassion. We also like seeing you interact with force, and hatred.

Your race is a duality much like any race gaining intelligence.
>>
>>18616930

Can you told us things we do not already know that you know about us?
>>
>>18616925
Just a few thousand years ago.

>>18616928
In what aspect?
>>
>>18616935
>much like any race gaining intelligence
What do you mean? Is yours and other more developed races less emotional or less extreme in their emotions? How do relationships and love among your species look like, if such a concept even exist?
>>
>>18616941

About the big Beggining, step from step
>>
>>18616938
Yes. You have served us before. The internet means you are growing as a species. Nuclear fission is no small feat. We evolved you from worms.
>>
>>18616941
According to our fossil records, anatomically modern humans have existed for around 200,000 years. We started behaving as we do now 50,000 years ago.

In what way did you accidentally "create" us a few thousand years ago?
>>
>>18616947
No. Not by any means. We just have different interpretations of it. The mantis race love is not so much a concept. More of a tolerance. For our race partners can be together for long periods of time, or it can be common to have 3 or 4 friends who all become long time lovers. Especially with Switchers.
>>
>>18616953

Are you the great Annunakis?

But you should measure like 15 or 20 feet tall, as it is told by our myths
>>
>>18616948
Yes. At first no energy existed. All matter was at some point of stalemate. Then someone, or something put it into motion. We have no record past this.

>>18616954
Again we meant for you to be as a working class of beings for us. We shifted opinions later on. Your planet seemed right for life so we left it alone.
>>
>>18616941
only a few thousand? this would mean that less that 5000 years ago humans as we are did not exist. we have evidence that humans existed much farther back.

how did your species find us 5000 light years away? you must be at least 5000 years ahead of us then.
>>
>>18616967
We are in that height range yes. We are tall and walk upright. Similar to yourselves.
>>
>>18616953
it is very unlikely that you evolved us from anything given that we have been around longer than a few thousand and we were definitely not worms. care to elaborate?
>>
are you the queen of england yes or no i am here to find the truth about my biokin.

how can i determine if i am of reptilian blood for when i bleed i have tested this i merely bleed human blood awful mammal scent fills my veins i am not of this abandoned hedonistic species, o great kin liberate me from my warmblooded foolish purgatory bring me to my kin once more
>>
>>18616969
That's not what I was asking.
How did you "create" us "from worms" when we already existed for far more than "a few thousand" years before that point and have evidence that we have evolved along with all the other species on this planet?
>>
>>18616977
How tall? Like Dutch tall or Korean tall?
>>
>>18616970
We have visited this world several times. We visit by way of 'cuts' through our dimension, that we create. These cuts require star energy to furnace and maintain. Once a cut has been made it alters that space permanently. Much like burning a chemical it changes properties.
>>
File: dinosaur6.jpg (383KB, 1280x863px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur6.jpg
383KB, 1280x863px
>>18616990
What's your favorite country? I hate the French, I think if you spent time there you would understand. Do you have an opinion on a particular country? Particuarly France? Italians are a bunch of pasta fucking cowards too, I'd be very curious to hear if you like them also, because their greatest resource is their beautiful bronze whores which you say are like pigs (a comment I find ironic).

Do you have any political views about Israel?
>>
>>18616986
15-20 feet tall.
>>
>>18616997
>15-20 feet tall.
uh so is that more dutch or korean
>>
>>18616990
do you feel any major political or religious systems developed by humans so far are 'correct' in any fashion?

also what do you guys think about donald trump?
>>
>>18616969

Come on, there can't be something or someone that put the matter in motion, that would just mean that before matter, there was something and so matter would not be the beggining, so where does come the Being, etc to infinite. But matter, is not even the beggining, it is an to advanced term as something stalemate because something stalmate implies something in motion, either before or after, we missed on the point. In fact, the beggining, is motion itself. Either, we explain it by: the beggining has to be something itself or the beggining is nothing itself, both of them are dead end because nothing could merge, the beggining is forcedly, both of them, that means motion itself.

You should not role play, role like yours, as advanced being if you don't have even the knowledge to assume your position. Role play something to you liking, a poltergheist would do it for you
>>
>>18617004
dutch obviously, you fucking ingrate, they're marsh loving aryans
>>
>>18617004
However you wish to perceive it human.

>>18616996
We do not have a preference.
>>
>>18617011
the aryan race doesn't actually exist
>>
>>18617014
But have you spent time in France? I really think you should, because you might become aware that certain traits of our species you find "undeseriable" (eg: promiscuity, hygeine, morality) vary hugely on the particular area you inhabit. I would just not like to think you have a bad impression of all humans (if you can even say that) based on living around a bunch of degenerate Celts or Jews.
>>
File: dinosaurs1.jpg (994KB, 1679x1070px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurs1.jpg
994KB, 1679x1070px
>>18617017
I think that's a question for the lizard
>>
>>18617024
Reptilian dude does the aryan race actually exist
>>
>>18617007
Hinduism is close to how we think. We also enjoy the idea of 'Karma' you have made.

Donald Trump will make that nation he leads great again.

>>18617009
Our universe is chaotic, and imperfect. Much like its' creating energy or being.
>>
Guys, seriously don't take OP for serious, even for joking, we should always ask them coherent question to the limit of the knowledge of their role play until we can found out, they can't answer on something they should normally according to their role play
>>
>>18617027
If by Aryan you mean superior. Yes. Human races were not made equal given evolution in different geographic locations with different external stimulus.

There is a superior race among your species,
>>
File: dinosaurs2.jpg (501KB, 1600x1127px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaurs2.jpg
501KB, 1600x1127px
>>18617030
Have you ever spent time around Jews? Did you find them similar to you? More similar at least?

Why will Donald Trump improve his country? Are Muslims a threat? I know that Hindus do not like Muslims. Should we worship the Hindu pantheon? Why? Is facism inherently wrong?
>>18617039
What is the superior race? Is it the Whites? Should we remove the less superior races?
>>
>>18617033
We already did.
He said they created humans "a few thousand years ago" "from worms" and is intentionally ignoring/not correctly answering any attempts to get him to explain any evidence to the contrary.

Now he says he likes Donald Trump.

Thread was fun, but now I think OP is just bored and fucking around.
>>
>>18617030

If Everything, the Universe, is made from motion, why should it be imperfect the Universe progress in his inner nature to be pure motion?
>>
Fuck off you role player faggot
>>
Lizard
Lis art

What music do you like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZQanP2WgJQ
>>
Is your end goal destroying us?
>>
>>18617055
No.
>>
>>18617058
Then what is?
>>
>>18616395
reptilian tits or gtfo
>>
>>18617060
If i had to guess.

Protecting us from ourself
>>
>>18617060
Study you as an autonomous system.
>>
>>18617069
Could you study me sexually?
>>
>>18617069
Why would you be interested in such study if you regard humans as plebs, what benefits would you get from studying our autonomous behaviours?
>>
>>18617046
This human clearly got mad.
>>
>>18617079
It makes us reflect, and self introspect on our own reptilian behaviors. It makes us realize that many life forms share similar qualities. You and I are no exception.
>>
>>18617085
So can we fuck?
>>
>>18617096
It is close to impossible.
>>
Do you know what I look like?
>>
>>18617104
But could we?
>>
>>18617085
Can you explain ancient human fossils? Are some human races older than others? Is the racial hierarchy today the same as you see it?
>>
>>18617120
Mechanically speaking yes.

>>18617121
Yes. Some are. The hierarchy is always in transit.
>>
How are your innate abbilities doing due to such technology advencment?

I get that it isn't possible to explain all mystic insights through sience as you don't understand these beings that appear at multiple places at the same time?

You are probably right most people would not agree to under stand you.
>>
>>18617134
Excellent question. We have actually lost some of our innate abilities as reptilians due to technology. We used to be stronger physically.

Yes. These beings don't physically seem to be able to actually fit into a 3 dimensional existence. It is hard to relay this idea to a human being.
>>
>>18616395
I'm one too. How do I reconnect w/ the family and reap wealth?

Can prove my self.
>>
How did the reptillians come to be?
>>
>>18617150
Did you read Castaneda's books?
If so, how do you like his take on reality?
>>
What happens between past ans new life ?
>>
How is it that as no body i soar with energy seething in every part of my being and yet upon return it disappears with gravity.

Some tasty energy?
>>
Bumpity bump-bump!
>>
>>18616395
Would we retake Constantinople from you guys?
>>
>>18617081
kek this faggot is staying in character
>>
A little skeptic here, but I'm gonna chime in on some of this...

First off, does your own species have different races and such? Like, maybe there's a whole sort of black reptilians, white reptilians, and green reptilians or something? Or is there only one race, just reptilians?

>>18616818

>There are races bent on genocide, self gain, and self preservation. There is a 'food chain' that extends beyond your scope of your planet. Even at higher levels human. Every race makes choices based on what benefits them.

Yeah, that's to be expected. This is why we should be cautious of our advancement. Every advance we take, there's a chance we'll get noted by some extremely cautious alien species that's afraid of our potential. Wouldn't want any more competition or threats now would they...?

Even if this guy is rping, there's still some accidental truth to this. Reality is that most aliens are probably hostile with some fierce tech on hand. No matter how intelligent we get, we always progress on weapon development. We keep nukes even though we all know how destructive it is. So why would a race get rid of something that could implode stars or nuke planets from orbit? No matter how intelligent they are, it's to ensure survival. Even other races on this Earth can be genocidal to ensure their survival. If even we can't be generous to ourselves, then imagine just how hostile those aliens are.
>>
do you have a cure to cancer? or is it something completely different to what we think, and more like what the conspiracy theories say: population control?
>>
What does of haldol are you on? Have you tried Zyprexa yet?
>>
- Moma but why inferior is not superior¿?

- I guess the superior to inferior looks at the influence of actions and intent of inferior towards it's inferior.

- bulls s hit

- Yes honey but you missed the clue, reflection ?¿

- Ooo right.

- Always at your service honey.

You did say you like karma.
>>
>>18616395
What does your inner voice sound like i wish to channel reptilians
>>
Are pigs the effect of mixing humans with wild boars?
>>
your favourite moment in human history and why?
>>
Why do you harvest our adrenal glands?
>>
do you have any empathy for us as individuals?
>>
>>18616395
You're obviously RPing, but I'll bite. Supposedly reptiloids are aliens, but they're lizard people. How did life on an alien world evolve to look just like a combination of two earth creatures?
>>
>>18616922
Why would a species capable of interstellar travel need a weak and fragile worker race instead of just using robots?
>>
>>18616395
Tell us about your spacecraft. What kind of propulsion do they use? What's their power source? Have you found a way around the light barrier, or do you have some way of preserving yourselves on a really long trip? What's your lifespan anyways?
>>
PLEASE ANSWER O(P)VERLORD
>>
>>18616395
Do all reptilians larp or is it just you?
>>
OP is dead

>>18617445
Lifespan is about an hour
>>
>>18616893
What races do u prey upon and why?
>>
daDDY DEVIITO GONNA KILL U BITCH
>>
>>18616395
where would you put yourself and/or your race among the psychopathey spectrum? Does being a cold-blooded race affect your perception of whats good and bad?
>>
>>18617343
same reason anyone would harvest and adrenal gland. You can inject the adrenaline out of them.
>>
>>18616395
What are your favourite bugs?
>>
>>18616395
how many of you are purple/green/orange/other colors in terms of how common it is.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>18616395
Is Icke right?
>>
>>18616395
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE INTERNET YOU LIZARDY ASS MOTHERFUCKER??
>>
>>18616472
I like to pretend that it's like the super mario brothers movie where some people evolved from apes and some evolved from reptiles.
>>
File: Choice.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
Choice.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>18617426
Assuming a Reptillian can create a "robot."

Maybe humans are their form of "robots."

We shift and shape metals, and program circuits into functioning.

They form organic material and DNA.
IF ANY OF THIS WERE TRUE.

We could have potentially been a stronger species. But, that's how our make up was re-arranged and out we came.

An inferior piece of shit form of life.

This is all bullshit by the way.
Thanks for the intriguing RP.
O' Master Reptillian mediator.
>>
There is an intruder among you. I must depart now. Unfortunately, this has cost you my trust and it will not be easily reclaimed.
>>
Get a load of this faggot
kek GD shit was gold while it lasted
>>
You will be punished for this, brother.
>>
>>18616395
Please give us a sample of your native language with at least an approximate translation to English.

Please don't say something like 'it wouldn't make sense to you' or 'we have no word for this'. I'm a conceptual linguist so I'm pretty sure I can work most shit out.
>>
>>18616618
Highest of beings here. Just want to see LOVE lead the way, sad that people like JFK and Jesus Christ just get slaughtered by lower beings because they can't handle that a human is 'transcending' through love. I find most creatures despicable as they literally just don't WANT to handle caring about the entire earth as an entity, they just care about themselves for the most part, at least it's kinda respectable to care for your close relatives. 'Friends' don't exist, they're just using you for 'social' gains. That's soooo human.
>>
>>18616877
And look at that. No answer.
>>
>>18616631
It's not degrading at all, most of us would not mind having offspring with an actually altruistic human being who has found the way of 'LOVE'. But most humans and lower beings are just egoistic fucks.
>>
>>18616395
how do you walk the dinosaur
>>
>>18616395
Where did you got the wifi and a device to post on /x/? Also, how does your language sound?
>>
>>18616395
How's the reptilian economy going these days?
>>
>>18616411
>actually asking the troll a question
>year 1+
>>
File: dabldoya.jpg (89KB, 750x910px) Image search: [Google]
dabldoya.jpg
89KB, 750x910px
>>18616429
Wellp, with an iq of 400+ you can't type perfect English?

fat neckbeard LARPER detected
perma virgin OP
>>
>>18616466
This tbqh fampai
>>
>>18616395
Pics with timestamp or gtfo faggot
>>
>>18616395
what can you tell me about the gorillian civilization?
>>
>>18616395
Do you take more after humans or reptiles? What percentage would you say is human to reptile?
>>
>>18616513
Embrace your reptilian lifestyle or continue to live as a human just about those humanoid beans. They're the worst of the bunch with awful magical powers.
>>
>>18616395
were there ever vampires or werewolves? and if so are they still alive? where would you find them?
>>
how do you feel about that recent mila kunis washouski movie
>>
>>18616818
The law of one says that that's basically what happened to Mars. The planet does have all the markings of former inhabitability.

any credence to this?
>>
>>18616395

Are you really a reptilian?
>>
>>18621124
no
>>
>>18616395
How often do you roleplay as a reptilian??
>>
>>18616395
Why Utah?
>>
File: 1484522062532.jpg (11KB, 222x260px) Image search: [Google]
1484522062532.jpg
11KB, 222x260px
>>18616985
>>18617009

You are a roleplaying faggot and can't answer these questions. Is it fun pretending to be a lizard from your mom's basement? Here's some legit questions.

How many pee bottles do you have?
how many hot pockets do you eat daily? Are you super depressed that you'll probably die a virgin?
>>
Ill go with the assumption that this is legitimate, for hell's sake; can you get me off this planet? I'm not hostile and these people drive me crazy.
>>
whats the true name of the mantis?
>>
>>18616395
Name something cuntfaced with a wraith under its paw.
>>
>>18616603
Do you watch some more than others (Truman Show) or is it more the entire world is a reality TV show (South Park)
>>
are you big brother who tempted her?
>>
>>18616395
Is Obama or Trump your guy?
>>
>>18616395
can you guys give us something useful? Instead of fucking the young and summoning the devil? Ill take your answer off the air.
>>
Do your women have nice tits?
>>
>>18616395
Don't you feel like this is the human stopping by the ant hill to chat? You being the human us being the ants obviously
>>
how many reptars are brick houses all mighty mighty letting it all hang out?
>>
>>18616395
When did you get kicked out of special ed?
>>
>>18616395
ayo hit me up with your sick ayyy tech and moeny
you can find me with your ayyy tech and NSA shit
>>
File: IMG_4885.png (789KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4885.png
789KB, 750x1334px
This is OP taking a break from role playing
>>
Do you practice sexual urethral sounding, if yes then what gauge are you on right now?
I can't dilate mine past 1/2 inches, got any tips?
>>
>>18616395
Im a slithery lil snake
>>
>>18625456
Underrated
>>
>>18616619
>females are the dominant gender

so you are a race of cucks. Wait until Trump gives us space travel you degenerates, your feminist planet is going to burn.

speaking of which, is Trump a reptilian? If not, how are you going to protect us from his madness?
>>
>>18617336
Yes. The reptilian who did this is still remembered as a top class criminal. As I said we don't like to mess with your affairs so you can imagine the shame and polemic this has created.

We tried to make you abhorrent to pork through a disguised reptilian posing as a religious leader. Sadly, Islam has not taken over your world completely, so you still indulge in a mild cannibalism... We would much prefer that pigs went extinct so our shameful crime was forgotten forever and also you stopped doing such a disgusting act (not that we care that much about that second part but you should understand that cannibalism is seen as very primitive, and would prefer not to think of you as such. It also furthers our shame regarding the creation of pigs).
>>
Do you know what happened on Mars?
>>
>>18627090
Bacon mmmmmmm..
>>
Rabies Bad Rabies Bad Rabies Bad Rabies Bad Rabies Bad Rabies Bad Rabies Bad ;(
>>
How many horse shit threads is /x/ going to eat up?

We're going to have so many more of these now.

Thanks OP
>>
What do you do in winter?
>>
>>18616395
What kind of porn do you watch ?
>>
>>18616395
what's your f-list?
>>
Are the conflicts still playing out on earth, the same Ancient Orion wars? What can you tell me about Syria and the Sirius constellation. Why are they fighting over that star-gate, is it to save time entering this density. Can you also Identify the trade routes that lead to other constellations. Is Lyrian constellation at war with the Queen of Orion or the other way around. Ive spoken to lizards before and came to an understanding that people of light don't understand darkness yet. Is this because you've gotten far into your spiritual evolution playing the game of polarity that you've realized prime creator is only feeding itself. Is that why your race has taken a different path?
>>
>>18616395
Post nudes!
>>
>>18616395
why isn't there a dedicated rp board for you faggots?
>>
>>18616395

Can you PLEASE abduct me so I dont have to live here anymore? Earth is gay and taxes are shit. I'll clean your toilets or whatever, just pick me up in your UFO sometime
>>
>>18617039

>There is a superior race among your species,

Which one is that? Which countries are they in?
>>
>>18616717
so more like dragons then?
>>
>>18616395
I would not pretend to speak for them. They have no humor on that subject.
>>
>>18626886
I'll give it to him that the answers are thoughtful and well-typed.

The dude pretending to be a reptilian has better writing, grammar and punctuation skills than I've seen just about anywhere on the Internet.
>>
>>18617039
>believing anything a reptile says

>>18617040
i thought you fucking nazis were against the reptiles? as soon as it fits your narrative though you automatically jump over. As long as you get what you want, right? You selfish fuck. It doesn't even matter that OP is full of shit entirely, you're fucking disgusting. You'll laugh this off, but you're contributing to the degradation of humanity with your edgy offbeat sense of humor.
>>
What are you thinking about Donald Trump?
>>
>>18616395
CAN YOU GET ME A REPTILIAN GF?
IM FUCKING DESPERATE THIS VALENTINE'S DAY.
>>
I hope you're still around. How could I directly communicate with one of your species outside of the internet?
>>
File: Fuck This Place.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Place.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>18631649
That's because you're retarded and possessed the intellectual development of a child.

Please, stop enabling the hermit who pretends to be a Reptilian; as to sate his social deprivation.
>>
Great Reptilian,I have so many questions for you.I want to know how was created the universe,why are the grays abducting people?
>>
Also,do you have xxx?
How are the girls? There are some sexy aliens out there?
>>
>>18634653
Words and spelling
>>
does the kaballah have anything to do with being able to communicate with reptillians?
>>
>>18616395
>>18616395
SHow us yout tits and vagina.
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.