[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever accidentally used 100% of your brain before in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1483457574572.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483457574572.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
Have you ever accidentally used 100% of your brain before in a pinch to induce a random type of psychic ability like telekinesis?

Saved me from a near miss head on collision when I decided I didn't want to die yet. I tipped the truck to it's sides
>>
should have let it hit you
>>
How is this myth that humans only use 10% of their brain not dead yet?
>>
>>18616278
I remember when i was a kid i could feel stuff around me without touching it
>>
>>18616278
F33l TT tingeling in the back of your head?

This is our flood. This is our brood.

33011033 e v e r y w h e r e
>>
File: aleph.jpg (189KB, 471x662px) Image search: [Google]
aleph.jpg
189KB, 471x662px
>>18616284
Well...

You don't use a hundred percent of your brain matter all the time, you realize tasks that use a variable portion of your brain that could be rounded to a relatively low percent.
>>
>>18616290
If you use it at once it's called a seizure, dumbass. Not psychic powers.
>>
>>18616291
>not accidentally litting the house on fire using pyrokinesis while having a seizure
>>
>>18616290
I see who you are.

Gr33tings with love
>>
>>18616290
But you do, not you personally or your ego. But a good chunk of your brain is doing stuff without you noticing such as noticing the pressure/temperature around you, remembering how to write/language/understanding language/remembering this information and deciding whether it is valuable to keep or not and so on.
Your brain is always about 75%-90% active with the 10 percent stuff it's not doing or just long term memory storage.
>>
>>18616310
Do you know or do you think you know?

Do you think with head or heart?
>>
>>18616314
Anon, think for 5 seconds if a person only used 10% of there brain for everything then why would it need to be that big. If it's for psychic powers and the like, then not a ton of people do that and eventually the brain would decrease in size because of lack of use for the system.
>>
Human experiments about overloading the human brain with certain frequencies of electromagnetic waves causes them to manifest abnormality within the real surroundings
>>
>>18616320
Ok maybe you are right. But theres nothing to be right about.

Ultimate truth is ultimate illusion.

Not trying to be edgy but this is real.
>>
>>18616320
>>18616323
>>18616331
>>18616314

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wHGcMP2jV8
>>
>>18616314
>Do you think with head or heart?
The heart is a muscle.
Everything about your emotions is dictated in your head alongside your reason.
The brain uses most of itself, but it likes shortcuts and reducing the need to use as much of itself as it can.
Most of your caloric intake is devoted to your brain.
It is a complex, wondrous organ that shapes everything you are and what you do.
A simple change can alter you entirely as a person, transforming you into someone else.
>>
>>18616441
>>18616338

Heart

He art.

The art.

The craft.

The kraftwerk of life.

http://www.sciencealert.com/a-man-who-lives-without-90-of-his-brain-is-challenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness

Try living without a heart. Science is fiction.
>>
>>18616278
tell me what it was like.
what did you see?
how did your head feel?
>>
>>18616460
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18567252/

Not OP but check the pastebin. That lucy f33ling
>>
>>18616449
>http://www.sciencealert.com/a-man-who-lives-without-90-of-his-brain-is-challenging-our-understanding-of-consciousness

His brain was damaged at an early age, most children that suffer from traumatic brain damage seem to adapt quickly to their situations. Perhaps due to the fact that the brain is still developing and it allows the brain to rework itself to compensate for its losses with what it has left. As for the living without a heart...

http://www.sciencealert.com/this-guy-lived-for-more-than-a-year-without-a-heart-in-his-body
>>
>>18616473
Kek nice. So fuck both.

I AM IS.
>>
>>18616478
Both science and the human body are amazing in their own way.
A man who can live without ninety percent of his brain, and another man who lived for more than a year without a heart?
That is still pretty amazing, no?
>>
>>18616486
Life is a maze in G.

Love the ride <3
>>
>>18616460
I saw a white light like my mind was to explode. Woke up 30 minutes later with a mild headache
>>
>>18616278
how many hours have you spent creating such a shitty phrase, attention whore?
>>
>>18616278
/o/ here I find it easier to just steer
>>
>>18616290
It would be counterproductive for all of your neurons to be firing at the same time.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.