[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

undermining cryptofascist psychic church tactics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Wp_2016_12_24_18_18_46.jpg (671KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Wp_2016_12_24_18_18_46.jpg
671KB, 1080x1920px
one church member oppressively listens to the subject while other church members relate to the listening church member’s heavily caricatured voicing of the subject, toting behavioural confidence borne of comparison with the voicing.

requiring a victim to be handicapped as such in order to 'get your steel on' is indicative of a lack of game competency and a naivety regarding the nature of what constitutes awesomeness. when this handicap is clarified, the church members will suggest that they ‘get away with it’ because the conversational path leading to the situation was ‘voiced by the subject’. leaving aside the fact that the conversational path is aggressively planted in and covertly steered to ensure that it occurs, this response further indicates the church member’s idiocies. their subordinate mentality is exposed by their assumption that that which is being pointed out has something to do with whether or not some system unrelated to the conversation allows them to behave in a certain way rather than the fact that their behavioural skill is inferior, and their distance from wisdoms concerning the constituency of awesomeness is exposed by their absence of understanding regarding the worthlessness of their supposed social gains.

to partake in these church activities directly implies faggotry, and to waylay or dismiss investigation into the worth of gains won through such activity due to the fact that a lot of other people partake in the same affair compounds this implication of faggotry.

to engage in such church activity is synonymous with the following expression:

“I am a stupid faggot with no concept of what constitutes awesomeness. I am selling out my capacity to generate genuine mana whilst assuming that I am making a lot of mana in a clever way. any supposedly awesome thing that I manage which comes about as result of my reliance upon this activity is in truth a mockery of awesomeness and exposes me as a clown.”
>>
>mana
>>
>>18615783

mana, power
>>
>>18615783
>>18615792
How do you know if you have mana and why would someone need it? Genuinely curious
>>
>>18615796

I just meant power, that's the word for personal power in my circles

you know if you've got it cause you feel powerful, you need it to be effectively creative

like at the pub, with low mana, you look down a lot and avoid conversation, with high mana, you lead the conversations and go home with a girl
>>
>>18615801
sounds like straight out of r9k

can you recharge mana?
>>
>>18615796

being 'on your game' is having mana.
>>
>>18615806

you're being a stupid arsehole

it's just a word that means personal power
>>
>>18615810
you defined it as a state of being that seems closely related to r9kism

in your words i asked how to get back into a """Good"""" state/shape
>>
>>18615811

well, dude

I guess if you're feeling low, you could gently register the fact that the state will pass, that it's like weather. states of low personal confidence can be useful, you're quieter so you're more likely to pay attention to the world and consider alternative points of view etc. you can use times like this as rest, time to chill and give yourself the opportunity to not have to be super awesome, just let yourself be

pretty soon you'll be back on game, just use the time to practice accepting the weather of mind, generally when you're popping you don't give a fuck, when you're down you're gentler
>>
>>18615811
i don't think i feel all too well i feel weird probably something to do with some meds im taking
>>
>>18615819

sort of clumsy there
>>
File: z001.jpg (88KB, 319x698px) Image search: [Google]
z001.jpg
88KB, 319x698px
>>
File: z010.jpg (77KB, 366x469px) Image search: [Google]
z010.jpg
77KB, 366x469px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.