[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exorcisms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: SQR3yal.jpg (420KB, 700x937px) Image search: [Google]
SQR3yal.jpg
420KB, 700x937px
Hey /x/, have any of you performed, witnessed or otherwise studied the subject of exorcisms?
>>
>>18615544
I've had an encounter with a shadow "person" or demon or whatever that shit is. Got scared shitless but then I decided I wouldn't take any more shit and started reciting prayers from the good ole book to banish it. Don't know if this is what you're looking for OP but feel free to AMA I guess if you want.
>>
>>18615544
some exorcism happened in holy mountain in greece when i was close to that place

my friend strongly believes that jesus is a fraud for money and control but after his best friend told him about what he witnessed it made him very very confused

the earth as well as the walls were moving so weirdly and the moment was so intence during the excorcism that things were moving

also you can clearly hear the voice that is not of human, it comes from deep inside them
>>
>jesusposting
Confirmed fake
>>
>>18615852
Yeah, no. QRST is state of the art.

Dont live in State of mind, youll burn your self.

AEIOU.

AE I OWE YOU.
>>
>>18616033
You know, saying idiocies at me won't work.
>>
>>18616123
Get off the D. Unhax your self.

I love you and i want to help.

Take it or leave it bro.
>>
>>18616140
Dw he took it.
>>
>>18616140
Dw, you have bigger problems than me.
>>
https://www.scribd.com/doc/36537191/RITUALE-ROMANUM#

Exorcism section starts on page 378.
>>
>>18615544
Was up in Adelaide doing some outreach and street prayer with some folks from a camp I'd been at. Outside a gay-bar, a lesbian in a wheelchair floored into my mate and grabbed him by the collar of the shirt. Nonetheless, not even 5 people could pull the woman away from him and neither could he escape. She was all happy to talk to them about 5 minutes prior, so it seemed as if she was suddenly under the influence of demonic powers.
>>
I have looked into a few non-Christian versions of exorcisms. I've never performed any. But then again I've never met anyone who was/becsme posessed. Hell...I wouldn't want to be the guy stuck exorcising them.

But the different methods of other cultures and religions is pretty neat.

>>18617810
Or the drugs kicked in. Gaybars are pretty notorious for allowing tons of party drugs. And any one of those mixed with booze could cause someone to act weird if not outright crazy.
>>
>>18615544
I was exercised when I was 5. Had an imaginary friend that others could see (for brief moments). I dont remember much other than a priest laying me on a table and my imaginary friend no longer being present when I got off the table.

I feel cursed now though
>>
>>18615544
I was exercised(?) when I was 5. Had an imaginary friend that others could see (for brief moments) who would coerce me into doing mischievous things. Some evil, some not so bad. I dont remember much other than a priest laying me on a table and my imaginary friend no longer being present when I got off the table.

I feel cursed now though
>>
>>18615544
I've performed a few excorcisms with my friends a few summers ago. I'm a practitioner of Chaos Magic and was taught a few things from my more Wiccan friends about summoning and such but never did anything besides the random sigil or a collective conscience summons. It was fucking nuts man! I don't hold many beliefs close to truth but this made me realize shits weird sometimes. I saw people talk in voices that couldn't be their own, some chick cut herself and bled black. Like I know their probably is a scientific explanation but it's beyond normal ken at this point.

The really weird things is my friend is a suffering schizophrenic and he's always feeling awkward about it but when he was performing this shit it was like he'd found his confidence. Personally I believe that schizophrenia must help a lot, maybe having a low sense of self without having a low self-confidence in the situation helps or something? Let's you be closer to a second dimension while still being inside your body?
>>
I cried excessively as an infant, so bad that I cried myself a hernia at 6 weeks old, my desperate parents took me to a roman catholic church where they performed some exorcism on me, it wasn't a real exorcism like in the movies but some very light weight version or something. I need to know the name of this. My parents can't remember either. Anyone has an idea what it could have been?
>>
>>18619766
>>
>>18616123
he speaks in codes

find that which is hidden; it's easier than you may think.

A trigger phrase:
One can only hope; context finds itself.
>>
>>18615544
there are two ways of doing it you can either help the spirit find peace or kill the spirit
>>
I'm an absolute newbie when it comes to exorcising spirits, and it's pretty difficult. The first thing you need to realize is that there are different types of spirits to be exorcised, and each of them have varying degrees of guilt, anger, and sadness that needs to be managed and balanced until the spirit can be "at rest" which many consider to be heavenly. Of course, there are no firsthand or spiritual accounts of being at rest, because as far as I know any spirit that goes at rest doesn't stop being at rest. Could be wrong tho.

Spirits, the most meager of the types of spirits, are relatively easy to "banish" but will consistently come back and may not be able to physically experience being "at rest". These are things like nature spirits, animal spirits, and regular "ghosts" (not to be confused for an active/hostile ghost, called a poltergeist). Most of these spirits will not cause things like hallucinations (apparition forming) but instead leave a backdrop feeling to an area. For those who are spiritually attuned, they may have felt the pain, joy, or sadness of nearby spirits that inhabit an area. For those who aren't, they'll probably never notice these quantum energy beings.

Poltergeists, or geists, or as I like to call them, haunts, These are the most common types of spirits that need to be exorcised, and are varying degrees of difficult to exorcise depending on how "powerful" the haunt is. A haunt will usually have more power if they are more emotional and unstable after death. They are able to use an extrasensory perception, now being an energy being, in order to see antimatter and cause energy to spontaneously be generated into realspace. This is how small pushes, knocks, and levitating objects is possible.
>>
>>18619780
I've tried to exorcise a couple of geists in my day by allowing them a temporary or limited possession so they could see through my eyes and perhaps interact in my daily life, but not take over the body completely. After one of the geists had overstepped their boundaries and attempted a full possession I stopped.

The main thing you have to focus on when exorcising is that religion isn't 100% necesarry, but INCREDIBLY helpful. You'll have a really hard time exorcising a geist that follows the wrong religion by the way. So if you know that the haunt is christian, use christian gospel. If they're islamic, use muslim gospel. The reason for this is so that way the geist can connect with a greater being that they're familiar with. I'm relatively sure that all of the written greater beings are actually a single greater being that's been leading us through time, but I digress. The geist will remember some of that heavenly feeling they got when they were mortals and will pursue this state of emotion of being "at rest".

I read a book one time that suggested that geists were split into two different consciousnesses, based on their benevolence and malice. When malice starts to take over the geist's consciousness, a haunt occurs.

Don't even try to exorcise a demon unless you know some deeper gospel or have faith to a God. Like, seriously, you're gonna get FUCKD if you try fucking with a demon and aren't properly equipped. I talked to a fucker one time and it was pretty consistent.
>hello mr. demon
>dont call me mr. demon I'm better than that
>hello mr. demon can we talk today
>fuck you, but sure what deal can we strike today
>no I mean just talk, like what are you?
>what will you do for this information?
>what do you want?
>everything you have to offer
>Nevermind.

Biblical entities are all kinds of crazy powerful, rife with soul energies and knowledge never written down or heard of by human ears. They still assholes doe
>>
>>18619767
Exorcism may be kinda different, people believe the bible but it leads to the demiurge.
>>
>>18619811
and this demiurge will expel the spirit for you. Since the demiurge of the universe is apparently a benevolent being, they'll do it for free so long as the problem is actually a problem.

But I've heard that you can exorcise with practically any spiritual belief system. My father exorcised a (very) minor geist from our home by praying and burning sage. You don't need to be connected to christianity, islam, or any other religion in order to expel the geists, I think it's all in the emotion you have and the connection to the creator behind all religions.
>>
>>18619826
The demiurge is evil.
>>
File: 1486261673093.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486261673093.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>18619762
>Personally I believe that schizophrenia must help a lot
>>
>>18619847
the demiurge is bullshit, gnosticism is bullshit, you've never even read the bible and have literally been decieved by the devil
>>
>>18619853
I've been doing some research that suggests that schizophrenia might open up extrasensory perception to quantum forces, and this usually comes through as the symptoms that we know and love where people think they're hearing things and the like.

They're actually there, they just don't exist in realspace the same way we would think sounds exist. It's all electrical signals hallucinated in the brain, but those electrical signals come from internal stimuli that is influenced by negligible external stimuli.
>>
>>18619878
oh of course, so what you're saying is that in order for any of this stuff to be experienced as a reality, you actually need to be mentally ill.

:l
>>
>>18619856
I have experienced gnosis actually.
>>
>>18619886

yea, ok kid.
>>
>>18619907
Do a miracle.
You can't?
Color me surprised.
>>
>>18619925
does not change the fact that you've had the wool pulled over your eyes.
>>
>>18619885
How do you define "mentally ill"?

What I'm saying is that mentally ill people show signs of different brain anatomy, and that this different brain anatomy MAY allow them to see things that aren't otherwise able to be perceived.

It's the only thing I can think of as to why schizophrenic people and people who take mind-altering drugs are somehow able to experience the same thing from two different locations.

But yeah, basically. If you want to experience any of this as reality you'll have to be able to see something that literally isn't real, and unless your brain is normally adjusted or chemically adjusted in order to see things that aren't real (I.E. imaginary) then you won't be able to.

The main thing that's to be debated is whether or not imaginary things have some sort of limited ability to BE real.
>>
>>18619935
What I have had is experience with both things.
>>
>>18619856
Speak less for your own good.

>>18619886
You as well.
>>
>>18619977
Oh look, a threat.
>>
>>18620030
You misconstrue my post
>>
>>18620030
really it's for your own good

the both of you

shit b dangy af
>>
>>18620085
I don't listen to mysterious people whom threaten you when you discuss openly your beliefs, as they tend to have ill intentions.
>>
>>18620121
If that were true you'd be going into deeper detail about your gnosticism.

Please, tell me more. I'm a mysterious people who looks for and distributes the truth. Let us find if yours matches up with mine.
>>
When I tried, it made things worse. Especially when the person does not care or comprehend the foul, vile, disgusting beast that inhabits the body and personality of the posessed. Sucks even worse when it's your own mother
>>
>>18619765
It was gay pussy baby syndrome. That or your mom was addicted to something while she carried you.
>>
>>18620163
Some things you have to retain. For you and you alone. I'm not able to discern myself,
I've been navigating by faith, whether I'm blind or not. I don't normally do this and I hardly
consider myself Christian, let alone Catholic. Read Corinthians the other day as I'm slowly
reading over the bible piece by piece.

Corinthians First Epistle

2:10
But to us God hath revealed them, by his Spirit.
For the spirit searcheth all things, yeah, the deep things of God

3:13-15
Every man's work shall be manifest:
for the day of the Lord shall declare it,
because it shall be revealed in fire; and
the fire shall try every man's work, of
what sort it is.

If any man's work abide, which he
hath built thereupon, he shall recieve a
reward.
If any man's work burn, he shall
suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved,
yet so as by fire.

14:22
Wherefor tongues are for a sign, not
to believers, but to unbelievers: but
prophecies not to unbelievers, but to
believers
My progress is slow and spotty.
Felt like sharing some memorable excerpts.
>>
>>18620242
Messing up formatting worse feeling.
>>
Personal favorite.

1 Corinthians 1:25
For the foolishness of God is wiser than men;
and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Dangerous stuff when you think about it, all the more.
>>
>>18620242
Can you give the context to 3:13-15?

I want to know what type of "works" will be trialed by fire
>>
>>18620263
Anon I am not qualified nor am I comfortable giving my interpretation.
If it helps the Douay-Rheims version. It retains obscure and archaic passages
as translated into Latin by St. Jerome.
>>
File: jack-tripper.gif (2MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
jack-tripper.gif
2MB, 268x200px
>>18619765
>it wasn't a real exorcism like in the movies
>>
Yes. They are 100% true. I've read some of this topic in Father Gabriele Amorth's book called "An exorcist speaks" (Habla un Exorcista, in spanish). You can find plenty of evidence within the internet, just search for "Father Gabriele Amorth" (Former vatican exorcist, he passed away last year) or "Father Antonio Fortea" (Spanish exorcist), you will have a lot of things to read and think.
>>
>>18621160
>believing anything on the internet,
Anon, you sir, got a problem.
>>
>>18617810

>Lesbian in wheelchair
>upper body strength already peaking
>add some ice for good effect

Yeah, no wonder she could have hulk smashed him....
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.