[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened here? anyone have sauce on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: 11ff00077c8138625223.gif (1MB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
11ff00077c8138625223.gif
1MB, 300x206px
what happened here? anyone have sauce on this?
>>
ghost cart?
>>
>>18615241
Whatever was stopping the wheel from spinning (I would guess either a wedge or a brake on the wheel) slipped loose and there's more of a slope there than it seems at first glance.
>>
>>18615241
Why do people insist on walking in the street like that in these primative old countries!? Fools!
>>
What is it with old Asian women falling down and getting their heads run over by a vehicle all the time?
>>
>>18615268
It's because they are are always walking on the road... That's where cars go senpai. Not hobbling old folk... Vehicles.
>>
I'm guessing that there's a slope that isn't obvious in the angle of the camera. The cart's brakes failed, but only partially, which is why it veered sharply in an unfortunate direction.
>>
she would have survived if she had a gun
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (79KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
79KB, 445x372px
>>18615303
>>
>>18615241

I'm more interested in what's up with that ladies bald spot
>>
>>18615362
Common among old Asian ladies.
>>
>>18615301
With that speed?
Highly unlikely.
>>
I'll make like that cart and bump
>>
>>18615241
karma at work, only explanation
>>
Force/wind created by the vehicle moved the cart.

The cart's weight is unbalanced or the street has a slight slope that causes it to steer rightinto the chink.
>>
>>18615612
Could be heavily loaded.
>>
>is sidewalk
>walks on road and dies

Welllll..
>>
>>18617195
With it accelerating that fast, I'm not buying that explaination. Half expecting an anon to come through with sauce showing it's from a movie or something.
>>
>>18615256
FUCKING THIS X 1 MILLION INTERNETS!

THERE'S 15 GOD DAMN FEET OF SIDEWALK THERE AND THESE FUCKIN IDIOTS WALK IN THE STREET
>>
>>18615362
Not bald spot but white hair on crown area.
>>
>>18615241
It was just her time, ain't you seen final destination nigger.
>>
You can see something under the cart, between the wheels, but I cant tell what it is
>>
>>18615241
there was no brake on the tricycle (this happened in china), someone parked it there and expected it not to move while they were doing their thing (probably nothing important) but the right wheel moved either way

I found a webm of this and slowed down to see each frame and came to the conclusion that either :
1 : her husband hired a ghost to get her fucking killed
2 : the owner of the cart didn't park his vehicle properly

either way she wasn't even injured, the minibus stops before hitting her
>>
>>18615241
The van's wiring is fucked up, that's why both turn signals came on instead of the brake lights.
>>
>>18617701
>the wiring is so fucked up the current induced magnetic field was so strong it was able to move a wooden cart

good thinking anon
>>
>>18617697
if you think the cart would accelerate that quickly from a stop with no force acting on it, you are legitimately retarded
>>
It looked like there was something under the cart that reacted to her. Look closely at the space between the wheels. Maybe some idiot put their dog or goat or something under the cart or something.
>>
>>18615241
The only thing I can assume after watching this gif several times, is that the cart might be motorized and controllable remotely. The movement looks exactly like how an RC car moves, however that's a pretty long shot, I can't imagine anyone would bother to modify an old wooden cart, then steer it into some old lady.
>>
>>18615256
Why do autistics spend so much time on the internet?
>>
bumper carts
>>
>>18615255
It wouldn't turn 180 like that theres only two wheels the curb is keeping it from moving even if it did slip loose it would follow the curb
>>
>>18620788
Front wheel was already pointing to the left which would explain the direction. I'm more concerned with the sudden acceleration.
>>
It's magnets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8lChNq8Go
>>
NO YOU FOOLS DON'T CLICK THE GIF!

THE "FINAL DESTINATION" GHOST KILLS ANYONE WHO IS AWARE OF HIM!

DON'T CLICK THE FUCKING GIF
>>
>>18621118
I clicked your png... what's going to happen to me?
>>
>>18615256
Ask your local bicyclist.
>>
>>18621133
You become an asshole.
>>
>>18615241
swamp gas
>>
>>18617753
Second law of motion. Is it taught in US, or do you spend all that time in school learning about new countries like Ohio, Nebraska and Europe?
>>
>>18622444
Hey! Ohio and Nebraska are large and diverse countries and it takes a while to study them.
>>
>>18615256
It's fucking hellishly annoying in America but atleast it only happens rarely, this dumb cunt was walking like a few feet or less from the middle of the road. You ask me she deserved it, if she didn't get run over then she would've been run over some other time
>>
>>18622444
It does not explain how it accelerates so quickly. Full speed does not just happen instantly like that.

Still waiting for some anon to show it was from a movie or something... it's the only explanation I can think of.
>>
>>18615241
GAS GAS GAS
>>
Front wheel was turned at a angle to keep the bike from moving. The slope and gravity cause the handle bars to move slightly causing the bike to move
>>
>>18623753
My guess is the trike has some sort of motor or automatic transmission. The brake/clutch slipped and it went into gear. However, the issue with this explanation is why did the trike stop?
>>
>>18624232
Rewatching the gif, the bike DOESN'T stop, the gif just resets. So my guess is on the bike accidentally slipping into gear (or losing its brakes) and powering forward from that.
>>
>>18621118
Can confirm, watched gif, am dead
>>
>>18615241
A ghost and an alien summoned a demon at the same time and the astrology of the car conflicted with with gods tarot reading
>>
Person of average intelligence or maybe slightly above here
>Steep incline
>Heavily loaded trike
>Deliveryman has parked by turning front wheel toward curb
>Woman walking by
>Van approaching
>Moves toward trike to get out of the way
>RIGHT HAND STRIKES LEFT HANDLEBAR ON BACKSWING
>Handlebars and front wheel swing away from curb
>Force equals mass times acceleration
>>
>>18626636
That's well and good and all, but her arm is definitely not close enough to hit the handlebar, and the acceleration is just much too rapid.
>>
>>18615241

God did not like that fucker
>>
>>18615241
jews.
>>
>>18615241
Zipperhead
>>
File: stiffchong.png (125KB, 602x206px) Image search: [Google]
stiffchong.png
125KB, 602x206px
>>18615241
>5mins with print screen and MSpaint later

As you can see there is a momentary 'explosion' of something white. It looks like a hand, or something with tentacles, or as previously said perhaps an 'explosion' of white paint. It appears momentarily and then disappears.

No idea what it is, but figured you all might like to see for yourself.
>>
>>18626750
That's just the white on the ground being revealed after the movement of the cart.
>>
File: contact it's the answer.jpg (10KB, 87x94px) Image search: [Google]
contact it's the answer.jpg
10KB, 87x94px
>>18626712
>her arm is definitely not close enough to hit the handlebar
Pic related

>the acceleration is just much too rapid
How did you calculate that? Do you know the weight of the trike? Do you know the angle of declination? Are you suggesting the acceleration is in violation of a fundamental law of physics? Because it's not.
>>
>>18626765
If you watch the video you'll see the white thing is infront of or on the cart. It's not underneath it. It could be a puddle splashing under but the wheels are not in the right position for that, and there doesn't appear to be a puddle after it moves further forward, and it seems like an unnatural movement for a 'splash' regardless. Watch it a few times looking out for that.
>>
>>18626767
Take another look at that picture, and remind yourself that the front bike part is in the center of the trike. Facing right. And that the proposed explanation calls for the handlebars to be facing right.

Is she close enough?
>>
>>18626870
the bike pulls the cart and you have to make a v shape with the bike and cart to prevent movment its not a fixed bike but is able to rotate like a semi truck pulling a crate if youve ever seen one turn a corner but anyways you have to make a V shape with the bike and cart so it dosnt roll away not t much not to little. She bumped the bike handle end of story.
>>
>>18626767
>How did you calculate that? Do you know the weight of the trike?
if you think gravity has a higher acceleration on heavier objects then I'm suggesting you are a retarded mongoloid
your explanation is still the most sensible tho
>>
>>18615241
The cart rolled over slime.
>>
>>18627381
I think heavier objects can more rapidly overcome the resistance of the wheels, especially tall thin wheels. If you DON'T think that I think you should take high school physics.
>>
File: contact it's the reason.jpg (11KB, 120x100px) Image search: [Google]
contact it's the reason.jpg
11KB, 120x100px
>>18626870
Yup. Take a look at these wide ass handlebars - which would only be reasonable to provide additional leverage for pulling whatever heavy shit we've already established the thing seems to be loaded with.
>>
>>18627381
>if you think gravity has a higher acceleration on heavier objects

Do you NOT believe this? It's rather explicitly stated in the calculation of gravitational force. Perhaps you mean that the Earth is so unbelievably heavy in comparison that the change in gravitational force on anything "man-sized" is negligible.
>>
>>18617640
It's Satan.
>>
>>18615241
Fucking demons are way too powerful in Asia.
>>
File: cool.jpg (276KB, 750x712px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
276KB, 750x712px
>>18621118
AVE MARIA
>>
>>18615241
Is the cart motorized?
>>
The video is in reverse motion lol you make a deal out of anything
>>
>>18615255
there isn't anything like that on the ground once it moved, unless it was a shitty brake. but there was no wedge
>>
>>18628817
Best explanation so far.
>>
>>18615241
Fake cart.
>>
>>18628156
It may be because they don't worship any gods
>>
>>18615241
Chinese type person here. In China we have many of these carts which are believed to be possess of demons. Most peoples avoid suspicious carts for fear of attack. Old woman was wrong to walk too close, grave error.
>>
>>18621089
How is it magnets?
>>
>>18615241
I think she must have just tapped the handlebars and the weight on the cart + thin wheels and possibly unstable ground must have set the cart off
It's just physics, nothing paranormal here
>>
>>18615241
viral ad. we figured this shit out years ago. on /b/ of all places. now fuck off.
>>
>>18633897
the metal in the cart is attracted to the iron in her blood
>>
>>18635375
No dipshit. Either the cart or van contains a very powerful electromagnet, which some asshole chinks turned on to prank the victim walking between them.
>>
>>18635384
so it's just a remote controlled motorized cart? not 'muh magnets'
>>
>>18635411
Motorized magnets.

You can't see them because of the swamp gas and the fake van.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.