[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tapping into Collective Unconscious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cosmic_man_550[1].jpg (90KB, 550x285px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_man_550[1].jpg
90KB, 550x285px
Sup /x/,

I'm trying to find some shred of knowledge in the Collective Unconscious.

How would I happen to be able to see what's there?

I've tried meditation, for anyone asking.
>>
Akashik records
>>
>>18615185

How, my dude?
>>
>>18615279
You need to reach delta brain wave state while remaining aware. I've never done this, but this is what I've been taught.
>>
>>18615160
When you're meditating you must go beyond the senses and turn them off. If you can't go that deep there's a simple pranayama exercise you can do every morning and night to help you progress to very deep levels of meditation within a month.

Take a cold shower. Sit up straight. Close your right nostril by gently pushing on your nose with your thumb, inhale through left, close your left nostril with your ring finger, open right and exhale, inhale, close right, exhale through left, and repeat. Do this 21 times.

Next put your hands on your knees and exhale. Pull your lower abdomen in and whole abdomen up. Do this 21 times.

After this breathe in as slowly as possible, eliminating jerks, pauses, shallowness, and noisiness in the breath. Hold the breath as long as possible. Exhale as slowly as possible. Hold the lungs empty as long as possible. Don't force it, just relax into it. Do this 21 times.

These are only preparatory steps before the actual kriya. If you don't do them, or stop early, there will be no effect.

To begin the kriya, hold your palms out in front of you. Place the thumbs closing your ears, the tips of the index fingers just above the eyes, the middle fingers on the bridge of the nose between the eyes, the ring fingers on the nose, and the little fingers at edge of the lips.

Once your hands are in place, press your ring fingers against the nose, preventing the breath from moving through. Focus your attention on the space between your eyebrows and hold the breath as long as possible until you can absolutely no longer bear it. When you let go of the ring fingers do not try to control the breath. Let your body automatically do the breathing through your nose until it stabilizes within a few seconds. Do this 21 times.

Afterwards do intense humming of AUM for 7 minutes to rebalance the body. Then meditate on attitudes of friendliness/lovingness, compassion/mercy, gladness/goodwill, and acceptance/neutrality.
>>
>>18615790
The next day after sleeping you should feel a huge difference in your breathing already. It will be more smooth, serene, and less compulsive. The mind will be much calmer. In a week you will have great control over the breath.

Stick with it for 21 days, without skipping a day, to get the full effect. You don't have to continue doing it after that. It will have a lasting impact on your breath and mind and open up the subtle dimensions of the mind for exploration.
>>
My friend was channeling/meditating a while ago and got these numbers 8.14 6
It rang some bells and I decided to see if anyone has something to do with these
>>
>>18615878
Kind of goes along with
>>18615802
But, I think ice heard of a breathing technique where you breathe in for 8 seconds, hold for 14, and exhale for 6
>>
>>18615790
>>18615802
am I doing this in the cold shower or after I am done with the shower?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.