[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiny Shadow People on Wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Shadow-Man-orig-opt-200.jpg (2KB, 128x190px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-Man-orig-opt-200.jpg
2KB, 128x190px
I was at least 3 or 4 when I witnessed tiny shadow people on the wall. I don't remember too much about the experience, but I do remember one man that wore a bowler hat and a long jacket with a woman in a dress. He spoke to me for a few moments and said he needed to "go back" and walked off the side of the wall with the woman running after him. He didn't come off as threatening, but more of a charismatic character. Any information on this man or the people in general?
>>
>>18615025
Anon, I had the exact same experience when I little. It lasted until I was about 10-11.
There wasn't a woman with him, but he did have that non-threatening and charismatic nature about him that you described. The only difference in appearance was he was wearing a cowboy hat, not a bowler hat.
He never spoke to me, and I'd only see him out of the corner of my eye. Also, I only ever saw him while I was at my father's house.
The last time I ever saw him was when I was sitting at the kitchen table with my dad. He was down the hallway that led from the front of the house to the kitchen, which was at the rear of the house.
The table was positioned so my dad couldn't see down the hallway, but he noticed I was acting strange. He asked me what was wrong after I asked to switch seats with him.
I told him about the guy in the cowboy hat, and that I'd see him often. Now, my dad is a pretty spiritual guy, so he didn't try and brush it off. I asked him if he was real, and he told me that he probably was.
He told me to write a letter to the man in the hat, asking him to go away and that he was scaring me. I wrote the letter at the kitchen table and then closed my eyes.
When I opened them, he was gone and I've never seen him again ever since.

The imagery of that day really stuck with me. The shadow man was in the section hallway closest to the front of the house, and he was leaning up against the wall with his elbow with his hand on his head. Even though I was only seeing him through the corner of my eye, I could tell he was smiling at me, almost like he was admiring me or something like that.
>>
File: J-726-A.jpg (1MB, 1008x1032px) Image search: [Google]
J-726-A.jpg
1MB, 1008x1032px
>>18615025
They are your mind's representations of universal forces, and exist within and outside of every possible form, at least in this universe.

What he said to you can only be made sense by you, it will be your path

The guy is working for that woman, for her benefit. Once you understand what she is, your lower instincts will become disgusting to yourself.

After anything that makes you react emotionally, take a deep breath with your belly. It will connect you to what they want.
>>
>>18615192
OP here
A vague question with a vague answer. I shall seek this myself.
Perhaps they were interested in the innocence of me and my sibling at that young age.
>>
>>18615080
Interesting that I wasn't the only one with this kind of case.
>>
>>18615192
After giving it some thought, I imagine the lower instincts to be greed and love, two very different emotions. What really seems to stump me is the way my mind represents these figures and their meaning in the path of my life. I shall try to take your advice on a deep breath under certain emotions.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.