[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucking scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: WIN_20170209_23_02_57_Pro.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170209_23_02_57_Pro.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
So i have a 4-year-old niece (she will be 5 in March) I babysit her a lot (I'm a 14-year-old girl) so she is very artistic and loves crafts, drawing, and makeovers. So earlier today She found some paper in the printer and got a pencil from my bookbag. When I came in I saw her drawing a picture she smiled and said: "Help me finish my doodle, Annie!". (She says doodle because she's the cutest 4-year-old ever, and she calls me Annie cause she can't say, auntie) Anyways I go over to the table and I see this...I honestly think she is possessed...pray for me. She called him Mr. Claw and said he had knives for finger...WTF (Btw I drew the scared face I know I'm the next Picasso)
>>
And the rule?

Tits or gtfo?
>>
>>18614883
lube her up with holy water, shove your fist into her stomach through the anus, and yank that demon outta there!
>>
but kids aren't scary
>>
>>18614883

Nah, demons draw better then that. Don't worry, your niece is just a psychopath.
>>
Pee on her, lay claim to your territory. That drawing knows not to fuck with something that marks its territory.
>>
>>18614883
She is not posessed, just enamoured, you fucking clown stick.
>>
>>18614883

Children under the age of 5 cant really differentiate between good and bad which is why sometimes you will hear children at a young age ask very existential and nihilistic questions without any full knowledge of what the question they're asking actually means. This can also manifest in the art or play of young children. Point being she's just being creative and letting her mind run wild which is what a child should do. As she grows older and learns more about the world and herself this type of thing will disapear.
>>
There is no Vivian, only Zuul. Sorry Lexie.
>>
its *Lexi....FUCKING L-E-X-I
>>
>14 year old girl
Shouldn't you be on Tumblr?
Also kid probably just drew a photo and made up an imaginary character so stop freaking out
>>
>>18614883
I don't believe you.

If you're a 14 year old girl as you claim, you're just for attention. This seems like a generic creepypasta character.

Also it clearly says "Mister Knife", not Mister Claw.

The words are all written as a parody of how children write without actually being bad enough to represent a pre-kindergarten child.

Fuck off.
>>
>>18615096
this
>>
>(I'm a 14-year-old girl)

Enjoy your ban.
>>
Post your face with a time-stamp
>>
>>18614883
First this site is 18+ second Woman are not welcome here. But I will answer you question.
Kids have no learned fears like we do.
They xant really understand the world and lack empathy. That 4yo kid saw something on TV and it popped in her head.
>>
Annie is a succubus
4 yo is drawing her
>>
>>18614883

Easy, she watched Edward Scissorhands.
>>
>>18615400
This
>>
>>18615311
There are women, they don't all go around making a point of it so shit can stay anon and comfortable for communication. People will get all silly about sex of an anon and don't know how to act. Or, a lot of women irl use womanly appearance to get certain results in conversation. A lot of dudes are fucking over that and want to express freely.

Generally here it's not about appearance but ideas. So don't make a point that your a girl or proof is generally demanded.

tl;dr
"Anon" transcends gender. It almost sounds like a sjw wet dream: the ability to say whatever you want without outward appearance mattering first.
>>
>>18615456
English Isn't your first language Is It?
>>
>>18614883
bitch been playing FNAF

But whatever this isn't real anyway.
>>
>>18615456
>m'lady
>>
File: 24.png (37KB, 720x559px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
37KB, 720x559px
>>18614883
Oh that`s just an interdimensional chill creature, it likes to smoke weed and play video games.
>>
>>18614883
Yeahhhh you're getting banned
>>
>>18614883
mods! Tell this 14 year old tumblrette to go somewhere else
>>
>>18614883
>I'm a 14-year-old girl
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: 124587802484.jpg (249KB, 596x428px) Image search: [Google]
124587802484.jpg
249KB, 596x428px
>>18615456
I completely agree. The girls that make their sex a big deal are by no means the majority here. Randomly throwing one's sex and/or gender-whatever into the conversation doesn't add to the discussion, male or female.

Imagine if every dude came into every thread talking about their cocks

>real ghost story thread
>Guys I think I just saw a ghost, like for real tho.
>I'm a dude, so as you can imagine, my cock was rock hard with fear.
>Bro instincts kick in
>Ayy yo ghost chick. Wanna smash?
>Ghost chick just yells booooooo
>I'm like, fuck this bitch
>Go home and smash my regular ghost bitch
>Shit was cash.jpg

Actually, that's a bad example because that would be hilarious, but you get my point.
>>
underage b&
>>
The only problem I see are those nails
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.