[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

silver ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: silver ring.jpg (76KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
silver ring.jpg
76KB, 540x960px
sup /x/
today i was doing a guided Yoga and meditation session when a silver ring got crushed out of nowhere.

the ring ( pic related) is hard as fuck and not even a hammer can bend it.

any idea on what happened??
>>
Link to the guided meditation?
>>
A demon crushed it. Yoga is satanic
>>
>>18613979
it was a face to face class anon.
>>
...somebody put their weight on their hands while they were wearing it?
>>
>>18614508
The ring was in perfect condition before the class, i saw how his owner put the ring in a table.

The owner of the ring said that during the meditation she felt something beside her and she heard the noise of something breakin.
>>
if some spooky force crushed it, it would near perfect oval shape, not irregular like in the pic.
>>
>>18613982
It actually isn't, you believing it having any sort of mystic affect is satanic, and saying hindu prayer's is the actual act of being a heathen.

Do you really think physical configurations of the body produce mystical outcomes?
>>
>>18614597
How the fuck would you know the shape preference of an otherworldly thing crushing a ring??
>>
>>18614641
I don't. The point I'm making is no spooky force crushed a ring in a Yoga class because lol spoopy.
>>
>silver ring
>hard as fuck

Silver is pretty soft, so I'm going to call bullshit and say you just squeezed it out of shape and made up a spooky story.
>>
>>18613974
Amaymon is a prince of hell who has poisonous astral breath. when you summon him you're supposed to wear a silver ring on your middle finger to protect yourself.
Amaymon prolly hates you and want you to choke on his breath. he was ensuring his success by crushing that ring.
>>
>>18614709
/thread
>>
Lmfao a hammer could bend literally any metal alloy at that thickness. This particular metal is allegedly silver, one of the softer metals that would easily bend. Lmfao you dumb nigger
>>
>>18613974
I could crush that thing between my fingers.
>>
OP here , maybe the owner forgot what the ring was really made of , but she told me it was silver.

Im not lying the thing is hard as fuck.

Also it may be important to say that tonight while i was sleeping i felt some kind of energy that i controlled and moved inside me.
>>
OP again

The ring came from Salamanca(chile) and during the morning of yesterday a waitress was very interested in it and said that she felt a shock when she touch it.
>>
OP one last time

I should also note that the other side of the ring contains gems which the owner told me glow when extra terrestrial life forces are present. This ring literally saved her life by allowing her to escape an abduction episode. The protective energy should have stopped whatever demonic force that was present from crushing the ring, so it is obviously quite an entity we are dealing with.

I know this is true because she told me so. I'm not one to just go and lie on the internet.
>>
probs a troll

Still, this guy doing enochian told that his and a friend's silver rings broke in weird way. Brass and gold survived.
>>
>>18616084
For some reason i got really angry at first with all of you thinking that i wanted to deceive you. But then i realised that this is the Nature of the internet and it would be naive to expect anything else.
>>
File: 1486525311150.jpg (44KB, 425x263px) Image search: [Google]
1486525311150.jpg
44KB, 425x263px
>>18614733
/x/tards back at it again
>>
i'd be curious to know what kind of stone is set in the ring. my guess is that it absorbed an astral attack
>>
>>18616183
Is lapiz lasuli
I will Post a picture of it as soon as posible
>>
>>18616189
that's known as the stone of heaven or "sky stone." cool thanks i look forward to seeing it
>>
File: IMG_20170210_114412628.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_114412628.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>18616203
Here
>>
>>18616054
Either It's made of tungsten or you're weak as fuck.

PROTIP: it's obviously not tungsten. Probably a silver alloy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.