[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bridgewater triangle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: bigproblem.jpg (95KB, 798x481px) Image search: [Google]
bigproblem.jpg
95KB, 798x481px
I as just listening to a podcast about the Bridgewater Triangle in Mass. They made a documentary about it a couple of years ago.
thebridgewatertriangledocumentary. com/

When they were making it, I emailed them some random stories, but they didn't write back.

I thought I would put them in here.

I grew up near the Bridgewater Triangle, but not technically -in it-. I went to Bridgewater State later, which is right in there.

Anyway, back about 1990 or 91 I remember being on the bus waiting to leave from the high school, and I was just looking out the window in the direction of the junior high school. I saw a grey cylinder shape just hanging in the air. I just thought it was weird at the time. Later on as an adult I read that UFOs are often seen near schools. I was like, 'hmmm....'

Also back in the early 90s when I first got my license I went one day to buy gas at this gas station in town. I often had gone by it in my parent's car. I never saw anyone buying gas there, even though I could see someone in the building.

By car it was near my house. So I went one day and tried to buy gas. The guy came out and told me they were closed and just went back and sat down to watch TV with his friends.

I was like 'WTF? Sell me some gas.'

So many years later I read a book about Barry Seal and there was a part where the author talked about some spooks being between assignments and they just put them in a gas station and paid them to hang around and stay out of trouble. One of the guys being interviewed specifically said they would sit around watching tv or playing cards, and if anyone came by they would just tell them the place was closed.

So I was like, 'hmmm...'

Another time in about 2002 or 03 I was driving home from work at dusk in the summer. It was almost dark. I had the windows down. I was crossing this intersection and this kid maybe 9 or 10 jumped out yelling 'hey! hey! hey! stop!'

-more-
>>
I was like 'WTF? Stupid kid playing tricks on people. He's going to get run over.'

Much, much later I read about some story of a kid escaping something and flagging someone down, and I was like 'O shit.' No idea if it was a kid playing tricks or what.

Also back in the mid 90s there was a big new development of like 5 or 6 streets with all new McMansions. I used to cut through it to my friend's house. There was this house and for literally almost a year there was a guy sitting in a car outside day and night. All the kids at the HS called him 'the stake out guy'.

Again, no idea what that was about.

Another time in about 2002 I was sitting in traffic on the highway in Braintree and I saw this black colored helicopter fly overhead. I had my window open and even though it was so low you could look right into the cockpit, you couldn't hear it at all until it was right overhead.
>>
Then this is out of range, but I was up in Portsmouth NH with my son who was three bac a few years ago. We were at this nature preserve or something right by the airport. There was snow everywhere. There is a boardwalk through the woods, but apparently no one shovels it in the winter.

So my son ran on ahead around a little bend and I couldn't see him for a minute. Finally he came back.

He says to me, 'A man over there offered me candy, but I said I ad to check with you first before I took any.'

I was like, 'what the actual fuck did you just say?'

So he said he was walking down this boardwalk and he saw a little man standing under a tree to the side of the boardwalk. He said the guy had a basket around his neck, and he told my son to reach in and take something.

So this was when my son told him no and came back.

I was thinking to myself, "well shit, must be a child molester hanging out in the woods.'

So I had him show me where he saw the guy. It was just a little tree with a depression in the snow around the tree. There was no sign of any footprints or anything.

I went all up and down the path and I couldn't see any evidence of anyone else around.

So I figured we better just get on out of there.

When we were back in the car, I asked my son to describe the guy.

He said the guy was a little taller than he was- as a three year old. He had long black hair, basket around his neck. He didn't say anything about his clothes.

Then he was struggling to describe the guy's skin.

He was like, "it was like...umm...metal? like a big coin, like a quarter?"

I was like, 'grey?'

'Ya, grey.'

So I was like 'W.T.F? Guess we're not coming back here any time soon.'

So when I got home and I was typing in his description and something came up called 'pukwudgie'.
>>
So I was reading the description of them, and it said they were little kind of faeries or something from the old Indian days with black hair, but then I read 'and they are said to have grey skin.'

I was like, 'This is not even real.'
>>
I haven't encountered most of the things you mentioned, but I'd like to say that I've seen the grey cylinders you saw. It's usually between 1-3 at a time, and sometimes they appear a dull gray, while other times they look silver and shiny. They wouldn't have looked that weird if it wasn't for the fact that they were just hanging there, motionless.
>>
Another time I was at my mother's house right around the Bridgewater Triangle area, up late at night because I worked second shift.

I had the windows open because it was summer and there was no AC.

So I was sitting there and all of a sudden I hear this sound. I literally thought it was the sound of a woman being murdered in my back yard. I was running to get my phone to call the cops, but then I heard it again, exactly the same.

I realized it must not be a person, because no one would scream precisely the same way twice in a row like that, and not be saying anything in between.

So I figured it must be some kind of animal out there.

We had a little hobby farm, so I was afraid it would do something to the animals.

So like an idiot I took a hatchet and flashlight and went into the back yard.

Just like in the movies, it was all foggy, so I couldn't see anything.

But when I went out and started flashing the light around, all of a sudden I heard something go crashing through the underbrush off into the woods.
>>
>>18613625
Yes, that is exactly the same. Just hanging there. Very strange in retrospect, but I think that is why I didn't really react to it at the time, except to make a mental note of it as being odd.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.