[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream interpretation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

Didn't see one up but Dream Interpretation General

Had a dream where I was living in a house with many others, but people kept coming after us. We went into town to exercise and I ended up seeing a guy laying down boxes and counting down. A school bus crashed into the boxes when he reached 0 which totaled the school bus, you could see the bodies that had been flung.

He took off running laying down purple stones and then disappeared when he counted down to 0.

Next was a return check for some services from a local bath house. However I decided to go outside for some fresh air, but drones were in the sky and bombs were wiping away. I was hit by a bomb and woke up in the house.

In the morning I went to the bath house and was given a second tour (this bath house is reoccuring first dream it looked magical this dream well). The bath house was disgusting it was covered in shit and smelled like piss. There were urinals in the showers and a pile of rancid diarrhea where to men in thongs had left grabbing each others ass.

I left immediately to find a group of women protesting the bath house. I told them I agreed with them, told them about the shit and piss and then tried to pick one of them up.

One of the women left saying, "Just because it's a cradle doesn't mean you win".

She doesn't come back we go to her place to find her. We look everywhere just to find a card that says, "Just because it's a cradle doesn't mean you win." And on the other side in big words says," YOU LOSE".

I woke up right after that
>>
File: 1486304967759.jpg (126KB, 746x586px) Image search: [Google]
1486304967759.jpg
126KB, 746x586px
I had a cool one the other day.

>Went to sleep and many dreams pass,
>reach that state of mild awareness in the dream
>the setting starts outdoors but eventually I end up in an apartment block and it seems to be endless
>old plain and seems to be abandoned
>I look around and someone starts explaining the rules to me, it's a guy wearing casual black clothes wearing a medalion or some kind of marking bearing the number 20 (maybe 20 something)
>explains to me that once you are dead (I am alive btw but no one else) you start at the bottom floor of the apts. and have some time to start making your way up the endless floors
>says he's pro coz he reached lv 20 and I shoudl stick with him
>cant get a glimpse of whats chasign us but its a bunch of entities
>we climb around through windows because we are still shit at lockpicking and have crazy escapes
>we come across another guy, he is green, worn out roubes mostly bandaged wrapped hollow and is floating
>lv 99 doesn't speak much I follow him instead
>the pressure is much more with him, they are clearly righ on our tail, but the guy has powers, he turns invisible to them at times, they go right through him and has this crazy lock pick drill thing
>>
>>18612893
>the dude seems tired and moves slowly but surely
>he doesn't tell me why he keeps going
>eventually I wake up
>>
>>18612582
>>18612582
>have recurring dream
>always vivid
>am in a roman legion
>sometimes in other battles but they are always the same battles over and over
>i switch between the perspective of 10 different soldiers
>its a dream so when i hear other romans in my conterbernium talk its in english

So far ive been in the battle of Zama, the battle of alesia, battle of the sabis river, and some others but ive never heard them say the name of some others that are in my dreams.

This one shook me up though.

>marching in formation in what seems like an older roman army
>our armour is different the guys with spears behind us
>4 hours pass and battle starts but we stop marching and just stsnd there
>another 4 or 6 hours pass and i hear cheering far off and our formation starts actually moving again but at a slow walking
>think that this is a totally different dream than the others and this might end without me fighing at all
>its really hot and getting tired now weighed down
>suddenly im being pushed to my left by the guys to our right
>hear shouting and the officer in the other formation to our right shouting to the one to his right
>hear screaming
>it gets closer
>feel intense fear and fatigue, cant even lift my shield anymore
>hours later im thrown in line to face off what been surrounding the army and slaughtering us
>my officer orders to throw our javelins and we jog up to meet the enemy formation
>out of nowhere im stabbed through my neck and cant even see what did it
>my whole formation is dying around me and piling up
>fuck

Now so far no psychologist ive seen nor any drug ive taken has stopped or explained these dreams but this one was the only one in which i died and it was fucking awful.
i had gotten used to them too and now i probably have to deal with this new one and it makes me tired and shivering when i wake up.
Im trying to do research and see if this one was a real battle or not.
Im thinking this was just sone sorta emotional response to distress
>>
>>18612582

Had one that started out pretty normal, and went ever more bonkers as it went along.

>talking with cute asian girl i dont know in real life
>go to movie with dream asian girl
>see her next day
>comes in my house
>sits on couch next to me
>we bullshit
>I start unbuttoning my shirt while we talk for no reason
>she starts unbuttoning her shirt at exactly the same pace
>we continue talking perfectly normally as we undress ourselves as if our actions were perfectly mirrored
>we're talking about cooking recipes while we do this
>she press up against each other perfectly naked
>still talking completely normally
>doorbell rings
>suddenly climbing down a rope into darkness lit by a head lamp
>far above me is the white dot of where i started
>the walls around me are freezing cold
>my team and i decent into the depths
>i start to realize the walls around me are ice
>we decent for what seems like hours
>supplies are being lowered just below us
>eventually get to the bottom
>there's an ice shelf
>below the ice shelf is an endless black lake that goes on so far our lamps can't light the distance
>an endless inky black lake in the endless pitch black
>we set up camp laying out a large tarp, tent, and all sorts of supplies
>i dont know what half the equipment is but i seem to use it as if i know what it does
>three days of study pass before an octpus like creature kills one of during a dive
>the person peacefully lets it wrap itself around him and break his body while it eats him alive
>he's eaten alive with a smile on his face as if unaware
>over the next few days it takes us out one by one in ever more clever ways
>its able to crawl onto the ice sheet effortlessly
>one of us managed to cut off one of its tentacles
>it escapes
>we put the tentacle in a jar
>it breaks out of the jar and strangles the person that cut it off while we were sleeping
>we eventually subdue and capture it
cont...
>>
>>18613015
>i dont know why we care
>we attach it to the lines along with other specimens to take back up after a few days
>when we get up we dont even report on the dead
>no one seems to care anyways
>we plug up the massive shaft into the ice
>dream changes again
>im in a rocky wasteland
>old ruins dot the landscape
>all empty
>bones and dust
>heavy winds
>walking around feels like my flesh is being grated off my bones
>cant make himself go for shelter i just keep walking while i scream inside my head for my body to get out of the dust storm
>get frustrated and keep looking around
>see a large tower in the distance
>seems like im moving that way maybe well get out of this before i die
>dream changes again
>on a blanket on a white sand beach
>perfectly crystal clear water lazily lapping the shore
>cute girl brings me a drink and asks if id like anything else
>tell her im fine and enjoy my drink
>dream changes as i fall asleep on the beach
>im back in my old school
>listening to my old teacher give a lessons i forgot about a long time ago
>scratching something into the desk for the girl i have a crush on that sits here next period
>wake up
>its morning and i need to go to work but im late again even though im never late for work so i dont know why im thinking that im late again
>wake up again its the weekend and its raining out
>go to take a shower
>octopus in my shower yells at me to wait my turn
>get on the computer tweet about my roommate hogging the shower even though i dont use twitter
>wake up
>actually awake this time

On the off chance I'm not dreaming this, someone tell me what the fuck.
>>
File: 1485490620149.gif (522KB, 282x282px) Image search: [Google]
1485490620149.gif
522KB, 282x282px
>>18612582
this one was the most recent lucid dream i had

>dream starts after i walked into some kind of school or some other kind of educational building
>go through it kinda like its ikea
>first stop i have to take a test
>take the longest to finish
>the lady i turn it in to asks if i would like to meet aliens as part of some kind of opportunity
>wanted to finish the thing first and see where it leads, but I think I said i was interested
>it was unclear
>dont remember the rest of it but it wasnt as interesting as the first part
>see former highschool friends
>call them fags and then leave
>theres a stairway at the end with two doors
>I instinctively know that one door will lead to me waking up, but the other door held something interesting
>downtherabbithole.jpg
>as soon as I open the door my dream goes from being foggy and a normal dream to a lifelike dream (as clear as lucid dreams get)
>feels like I just opened the door to a world
>see what looks like am almost empty dilapidated stone town
>dream is kind of disjointed, because I walk into what is apparently a ship of some kind, filled with people
>ship looks pristine on the inside, dont know or remember what the rest of it looks like
>there was an air of panic and worry
>got the sense we were trying to escape from some disaster

(cont)
>>
File: 1485276515063.gif (605KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485276515063.gif
605KB, 540x810px
>>18613048
>see what looks like a fucking maelstrom up ahead
>run to the outside of the ship without realizing it
>ships slowing down, and i dont see the maelstrom in front of us anymore but theres a tiny whirlpool there
>see a raft that looks like it has fireworks or something on the side, dream me knows that it will send a flare alerting an atlantean settlement if used
>fuck that
>jump as far as I can, remember enough about whirlpools to not be caught by the smaller one
>failing meant death
>four or five kids (apparently dream mes age) followed me
>only 2 or 3 make it to solid land with me, but idk because i was too afraid to look back
>run through beach and a little bit of jungle
>literally swing onto a roof in a bustling marketplace
>its very colorful and exotic, lots of reds and blues, theres a lot of clotheslines and colorful things hanging from them
>buildings dont go higher then 2 or 3 story though
>stand in awe for a second before dropping down
>thankfully its a fucking YUGE marketplace so it doesnt draw too much attention
>keep moving, but at a pace that wouldnt draw attention
>all the shopkeepers are busy trying to sell their wares to people near them, but I keep walking
>wake up

I have more interesting dreams too, because most of my dreams dont take place in any modern realistic setting, but are more fantastical
>>
anyone here actually interpret?
>>
Not a recent one, but I remember when I was a kid I had a dream that seemed to last for years. It was a perfectly normal dream where I lived someone elses' normal everyday life until they died in a car accident. When my Mom woke me up to go to school I was really confused.
>>
I had the longest terrify-ingest dream ever. finally it started to get tiring and I just started to find places to nap in my dream.

then I had a long dream. And I was like I've been dreaming a long time. It must be late. I'm always on top of things. even sleeping.
>>
This dream isn't really something I can green text, so bear with me.

When I was really young, I had a dream that to this day neither I nor anyone else has been able to explain. I was in my driveway, and there was a door floating in the air on a patch of earth, with smaller patches floating up to it like stairs. It was a bluish purple, I believe, with symbols on the frame (don't remember what). It was emitting a white light from the other side. I went up to it, and walked through. After that, I woke up and went on with my life.

This happened in second grade, and I'm nearing twenty years old now. I remember it so clearly yet I've not wrote it anywhere. I feel I'm suppose to remember it, and it was important, but what does it mean?

I have to leave for work in 40 minutes so if you ask a question and I don't answer then that's probably why; I'll get back to you soon as I can.
>>
>>18612582
Need exercise
Feels that the world is shit
Longing for emotional attachment
Think that people have gone crazy
Thinks gay sex is disgusting
Recognizes that having a kid doesn't mean you won't die
>>
>have recurring dream about a place that looks like a really huge high school or college gym
>2+ stories tall, has a rectangular track running around where the second story would be
>keep having dreams where I end up there
>sometimes it'd be a dream about being in school and going to the gym, sometimes I'm escaping from an insane asylum or hospital with a few others-- doesn't matter, always end up in the same place
>usually spend a few minutes walking around the track, trying to find an exit or something
>whenever I look over the railing at the ground floor, I always wake up
>vaguely remember seeing some scary shit once I look over the railing one time, people being vivisected or something, but not sure
>stop having the dreams, go about my business irl for a few years
>live right next to a college campus, go there often
>school spends a year or two building a huge, fancy new facility-- a two-story compound exercise center, gym and cafeteria with a bookstore, really nice place
>going to dinner at the cafeteria with my parents
>glance through a window in the athletic-center side of the building, catch a glimpse of the gym
>freeze in my fucking tracks
>the gym looks EXACTLY like the place I used to see in my dreams, same lighting, same track, everything

It's entirely possible that my memory could've been skewed or I was just seeing what I wanted to see, but I had such an intense moment of deja vu when I saw that place. I've never really had a reason to go into that gym but I'm never, ever going to.
>>
Had a horrifying dream where I witnessed multiple different people getting killed in hprrific accidents. The only thing connecting them was they all seemed to take place in China
I can recall the details vividly if I try, but it makes me very uncomfortable
>>
>>18613602
Are you sure that you haven't embellished that dream? I've often had dreams like that were there is some object/event that I'm anticipating, for example going on a killing spree/killing family members and the dream ends just before I'm caught or I'm on a plane to another country and just before I experience something the dream ends so you could have placed unwarranted significance on where the dream has ended rather than any supernatural/spiritual meaning. Do you still have dreams?
>>18612582
>remember dream either starting in room or me entering room
>room is dark and very murky but I instinctively know where the light switch is
>turn the light on, it doesn't work
>keep on turning light on and off, can only get a dim brightness but I can't see anything
>earlier on i'd panic and start seeing/hearing/feeling monsters in the room, later on in life on the dream just ends or moves on
Presumably everybody has had this dream?
>>
>>18612950
can some one explain these dreams to me?
Ive had them since i was in middle school or something when i was around 12.
I hadnt even learned about the Roman culture at the time too.
If some one could just interpret the nightmare one with the army i was in being surrounded that would be very helpful.
I just remembered another part i should mention since ive done some research one this dream.

The men with spears behind my formation are called Triarii, an ancient roman maniple from before the Roman Empire.
They are supposed to be the most veteran units in the army or something like that but they never fought as long as i was alive in the dream, they just stood at the back.
Maybe this means something?
>>
File: 1222598502611.jpg (300KB, 897x877px) Image search: [Google]
1222598502611.jpg
300KB, 897x877px
I had a major falling out with a really special friend last year. I've been trying to make peace with her for a while now but I can't reach out to her. I had this dream about her the other night:

>be chilling on couch with her
>watching shit on netflix like always
>suddenly we're close together
>she kisses me
(now it gets weird)
>my mouth fills with cold water
>spit it out
>ask what the fuck that was for
>no answer, just stares
>get up
>gut punch her
>she turns into like... chaff or tumbleweeds
>do not let guard down
>do not be fooled
>shoot fire out my hands at the chaff
>chaff comes back together
>she's screaming and burning
>she starts shrinking
>grab her
>pull off arms and legs
>crucify her
>hang her on my wall
>eternally burning, screaming, helpless

In the dream, when she kissed me and my mouth filled with water, it was like it was some sort of magic to control me. But it didn't work. She did kind of control me IRL, until our fight. In the dream she was like an evil witch, but her powers didn't work on me because I think I was something much worse.
>>
>>18615470
I believe you have the answer in yourself, it seems the relationship is going no where. The girl tried to control you as you felt in the dream - and you rejected it. Rejecting her meant you want to take her and her hold apart. Seems like a done relationship and you arent admitting it to youself.
>>
>>18615477
You're probably right. Problem is, she made things interesting, and life has really stagnated without her.
>>
File: forrealdawg.jpg (27KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
forrealdawg.jpg
27KB, 314x246px
>no greentext
When I was around 5 or so, and for a few years, I had a recurring dream in which I was in a completely white plane populated by no more than 3 stick figures, I was a stick figure. Invariably, a black goo would grow until it consumed us.Terrifying.

Anyone experience something like this?
>>
>>18612582
i have this dream sometimes that isnt a visual dream its just a physical sensation

it feels lioke something with long curved claws is grabbing be by the shoulder area and the claws sink into my rib cage but its not pain its just them sinking in or something grabbing my ankles and pulling me some where

it doesnt last long and i wake up
>>
I unironically dream of shitting myself quite frequently. In public, in the shower, in bed, anywhere.
>>
File: Slide273.jpg (32KB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
Slide273.jpg
32KB, 290x218px
>>18613020
Of course you are dreaming.
Your computer has no octopus!
>>
>>18614184
Dont you see? You have to look at that railing. Then you'll wake up from the dream of life.
>>
>>18612582

>Once in a dream
>Far beyond these castle walls
>Down by the bay where the
>Moonlit water falls
>I stood alone while the minstrel sang his song
>So afraid I'd lost my soul
>There in the fog his song kept calling me
>Leading me on with its haunting melody
>Deep in my heart a voice kept echoing
>I knew I'd soon be wandering
>>
>>18615258
I still have dreams in general, but not that one. I didn't really feel anticipation once I went through the door. I did before I went through it, but once I did the anticipation went away. For the most part I just want to know what that door is, where it's from, or what it signifies and then hope from there I can infer what was on the other side.
>>
>>18612893
dont be afraid to get help from those close to you to attain your goals and improve yourself

alternatively you cant let others carry you forever, you need to learn from others so that you may be independent, that way you can help carry yourself and others towards all your goals
>>
>get home from somewhere
>some fat dude is standing in a ditch outside home
>i go inside and close the door (main entrance is a workshop with a big gate and a small door in the gate)
>remember my dad was outside
>go open and let him in
>door is open for a while as i go further into the house
>when i come outside again the fat dude isn't in the ditch and is fighting with my father in the workshop
>dad is strong and has tools to hit obese man with so i reasoned he could beat him
>besides some other dude appeared
>was around my age, didnt look creepy like the fat man but he was fighting me
>i grab a big old sword from the workshop i had made a while back, rusty and blunt
>in a struggle i press the tip against young dude's throat but it seems to not be enough
>fighting continues
>i get worried that my dad is taking too long
>release the slightly wounded dude and go check on dad
>he's killed fat man
>go outside again and for some reason the ditch is now filled with water
>dude is swimming away
>i get a phone call from him as he does this
>>
So I have one, nobody was ever able to tell me the significance although for me was a very important dream.

>An old guy that was suppose to be my father was a king of an empire, kinda like Thor movie.
>Doesn't have trust in me so instead of giving me the crown he declares "democracy".
>As expected things doesn't work well, but somehow I was able to fight and win the democrats (I don't remember this part, maybe it didn't happen but I knew I did).
>Next in the palace hall he and everybody are proud of me, I can also feel, as never before, an intense feeling of proudness of myself
>He makes me king
>>
>>18616696
Well you just realised democracy doesnt work
>>
>>18612582
>be me, at home
>summon demon that look like leprechaun
>it appears from portal under seat cushion

>wtf damnation fetish now

>push mother and brother into portal
>fucking skeletons, nigger
>push demon into portal
>it is kill too

>get off on damning three people

>try to get them back now
>realise demon dead
>whatnow.png

>suddenly dream uses game logic
>if an hero, game will restore to last save to before everyone damned
>think that an hero will make me go to hell and I won't be able to escape
>keep mouth shut
>hope no-one notice they missing while I figure out how bring back
>find artwork depicting native americans traveling between realms with magic wine
>grandfather talks about satanic rituals being more frequent recently
>he sees a skull figurine which had nothing to do with summoning demon
>i try to hide it for some reason, even though it was unrelated
>start to panic
>realise dreaming
>wake up
>>
>am dreaming
>some shit happens
>i shit on the floor
>first two hard logs
>then runny
>ew its sausages i ate last nite
>i spend the dream trying to carefully hide and eventually hide my turds from the people around me
>dream ends
>next dream
>i find a book lying around
>i don't remember what the book is but i remember it would of made me rich
>give book to one of my best freinds and his gf to hold while i had to do something
>come back to him
can i hav book
no lol
>i strangle him to death as his gf screams in horror
>got my book back
>dream ends
>>
>be me in dream
>in a world made up of steampunk golden sky scrapers
>no windows though only air so you could go from building to building
>am looting from shops with my sister
>run into some friends
>we talk
>later
>see crush
>shes having a girly sleepover
>we pretend like we are strangers as usual
>am sick of no one liking me and having no friends
>decide to become omnipotent so people will like me
>am now a blob with slimy skin and only a mouth
>apparently this is my subconscious's version of god
>still no one likes me
>decide to turn back to me
>blob god flies off
>wake up
>>
tend to do this thing where i experience the story of my dream multiple times. i know what will happen the second time
>there is a forest
>in the forest there is a perfect circle of green grass
>in the middle of the circle there is a cafe
>am in cafe
>warm perfect atmosphere
>lots of orange and green
>dream has already happened once
>know that a monster will break through the wall
>am waiting for this to happen
>suddenly everyone starts screaming
>start to run
>run past people sitting down at tables
>their skin looks like its been turned inside out then burnt
>think of ghouls from the fallout games
>and their eyes are gone
>run outside the cafe into the green field with quaint outside tables from the cafe
>suddenly perception changes
>see the person who i just was
>its a woman whos skin is like all the people in the cafe
>apart from her torso is twisted 180 degrees
>so her top half is facing behind her
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.