[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIA 1984 Psychic Exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IV86IHSh.jpg (247KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IV86IHSh.jpg
247KB, 1024x576px
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

Possible disinfo, but even so, this shit is fascinating.
>>
>>18612459
Just finished reading that, very interesting stuff.
>>
>>18612459
This has got to be disinformation, no? There's no way the CIA would release documents proving they attempted to explore past Mars with remote viewing.
>>
Presumably the CIA faked crazy black programs like this so the soviets would waste gorillions of dollars on futile programs.
>>
>>18613431
why not, in '84 the cold war was going strong so the US did just as many bizarre things to get ahead as the Russians
and they thought it was totally acceptable, no reason to hide any of it
>>
File: 1419511017335.png.jpg (51KB, 421x423px) Image search: [Google]
1419511017335.png.jpg
51KB, 421x423px
So we came from Mars, where do the martians came from?
>>
File: kek-witch.png (104KB, 541x530px) Image search: [Google]
kek-witch.png
104KB, 541x530px
>>18612459
don't do it!!
it summons mustard gas.
>>
File: rv-acc.jpg (146KB, 1109x873px) Image search: [Google]
rv-acc.jpg
146KB, 1109x873px
>>18612459
>85% Accuracy

>https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700330004-5.pdf
>>
>>18615537
Jupiter. And those came from Saturn, etc.

As planets expand away from the sun, humanity hops into the next planet
>>
File: miracle.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
miracle.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
Anyone who still believes in remote viewing, check out British Showman Derren Brown. He shows how its done, its just another kind of cold reading
>>
>>18619999

Oh boy, here we go.

A magician like Brown is nothing like the CIA files subjects.

I've watched almost everything Brown has released and its great but its also clear he he is magician. He has never done anything close to what they experienced in Project Stargate.

They were able to discern the location and size of a submarine that, at the time, was the largest developed for military use.

Whats more, there was nobody to 'read' in the military trials because nobody actually had the correct information until much later.

Dont get me wrong I like Brown as a magician, he is great! You need to read up on the history of psychic phenomena though - I'd recommend Richard S. Broughton's book Parapsychology: The Controversial Science - its great but old.
>>
The CIA knows ayylmaos are real, they just don't know where they came from and why they are here.
>>
>>18613431
it really doesn't matter anymore, human minds are programmed to just not believe. sort of an alien invasion no one would believe.
>>
File: will-smith-flash.gif (515KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-flash.gif
515KB, 500x249px
>>18612459
How do you think the NSA pushed /pol/ to manifest KEK? Of course this is real, just because one lacks the ability or experience, doesn't mean it's not real. Js, Praise KEK!
>>
>>18621466
Blizzard North invented KEK
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.