[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone keeps appearing in my dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (43KB, 674x373px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 674x373px
Hey Anon. There has been one person who keeps appearing in my dreams in between long intervals. She appeared yesterday, sometime around January this year, mid 2016 around august and around February 2016 the first time. Although the frequency of appearance is not too high, I cant help but remember. Everytime she appears I feel an incredible sense of affection and borderline infatuation, a feeling I never feel in my day to day life. Everytime I wake up after that I spend the rest of the day confused because I have a lot of trouble adjusting to reality because of how real the entire dream felt. I am also obsessed with a feeling of longing to see her or the dream again and spend the day distressed because I know that cannot be. I am not too much of an /r9k/ robot as the kind of attraction I feel for her is not sexual it is something I feel from the bottom of my heart. I can elaborate on their personality, but it doesn't match anyone I personally know in real life.
>>
OP here.
Even I initially believed that I was infatuated with her because of my sexual needs but I am made to believe otherwise. In all the dreams we had a relationship that was entirely non sexual at a level where the thought never even popped in my mind. Also if i focus and think about it the idea of a sexual relationship with her just seems extremely impure and repelling. It makes me feel that sexual ideas taints the original emotion I felt.
>>
>>18612419
Is she someone you know?
>>
>>18612430
Absolutely not. No one I know in real life is in anyway similar to her.
>>
>>18612432
That is strange. I had a girl appearing in my dreams too, but was an old friend of mine and my biggest and first love.
>>
>>18612436
I now look at her for reference for what I like in a girl. Does /x/ have any kind of supernatural explanation for this?
>>
>>18612419
Ask her how to recognize her irl. Maybe she's got a scar or a birthmark or something. Try to remember what she smells like.
>>
I regularly have a cylinder with three long legs accompany me in my dreams. Sometimes I even catch a glance of it while awake
>>
>>18612452
If I see her again I will definitely find a link
>>
Name of anime?
>>
>>18612419
describe her pesonality

what she looks like
>>
>>18612419
Could be me, what country are you from?
>>
I can't say I've had that experience, but I've had a similar thing where almost every time I get high (any drugs but it seems to be most pronounced with weed interestingly enough) I'll feel a distinct comforting presence with me. It's not a hallucination or anything concrete like that, just a feeling of this benevolent companion.

Anyone know what the deal is with this?
>>
>>18612419
i know the feeling. this intro is terrifying. gave me nightmares for

kenshin's intro 2

dumbest anime ever has something that terrifying as a intro makes no sense. why the fuck is he putting on a glove with that evil grin while the lyrics are god doesnt forbid anything at all and 100% of the lyrics up to that point sound like a fucking love song and its all strobing

http://www.crunchyroll.com/rurouni-kenshin/episode-51-wake-up-now-ignore-your-wounds-and-fight-to-the-finish-648067
>>
It was the supreme godess - Shakti. The godess with many aspects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti

I have had her appear in my dreams and know exactly what you are talking about. It feals more real than most dreams, sometimes even realer then reality. She brings the love of a mother, the love of a lover and the love to your children.
She appears to you in a way that you are missing in your life. If you felt infatuation it might have been Lakshmi or, if you count in other pantheons, maybe even Freya.

Feel blessed my friend.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.