[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Son of Sam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-David_Berkowitz.jpg (6KB, 220x126px) Image search: [Google]
220px-David_Berkowitz.jpg
6KB, 220x126px
Why is this loser even considered a serial killer?
He only killed 8 people.

Most poeple on 4chan have killed that many...
>>
Kek'd so hard.
>>
File: 909678-fantastic_four_167_1.jpg (331KB, 800x1141px) Image search: [Google]
909678-fantastic_four_167_1.jpg
331KB, 800x1141px
>>18612395
ah. how we long for the simpler, more prosaic days of our youth...
>>
File: david-berkowitz.jpg (61KB, 635x574px) Image search: [Google]
david-berkowitz.jpg
61KB, 635x574px
>>18612395
David Berkowitz was a fucking dweeb, but the Son of Sam myth at the time is very interesting to me. I'd like to see a short documentary on the effect that the idea of the "Son of Sam" had on New York at the time: Nightclubs died due to its presence, wig sales skyrocketed, streets were apparently deserted at night, and so on. It's interesting how this became such a widespread phenomenon, like a modern day Bogeyman.
Fuck David himself though, for real.
>>
>>18612395
Serial because the killings were random....
>>
>>18613077
And he killed six people over the span of six months or so.
>>
>Most poeple on 4chan have killed that many...
What?
>>
>>18612395
true, it's surprisingly easy to kill someone. just have no reason to be a suspect don't have anything to gain by their death, don't know them, don't be seen with them

and be a good citizen the rest of the time.

if you have no prints or the like in the system now or in the future and no connection to the victim. the police have nothing to compare evidence to and will never look in your direction

there's a reason over 100 serial mullets are still active in the US. no suspects because no rational motive

only on TV does some obscure evidence link to a random dude who conveniently confesses in the face of circumstantial evidence that wouldn't hold up in court
>>
>>18613122
With the amount of video surveillance these days, it's harder than you make it out to be. Do some due diligence into how you're always being tracked, even if you're not a wannabe murderer: Just good to know how to not be tracked.
>>
File: mullet.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
mullet.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
>>18613122
>serial mullets
>>
>>18613122
Most evidence now is circumstantial. People are convicted on the strength of circumstantial evidence all the time. Why you think anyone would need your fingerprints ahead of time I have no idea, it's just another piece of circumstantial evidence that supposedly places you in the vicinity of a murder.
>>
>>18613105
[spoilers]posters[/spoilers]
>>
>>18613103
And that mofo had the audacity to become a born again Christian...Go figure.
>>
>>18613259
Kek
>>
>>18613122
Thanks for the heads up and the pointers. I happen to be one of those serial mullets. Oh, and for the record, there are THOUSANDS of us serial mullets!!!
>>
>>18613389
What's worse for me is that he claims to be repentant, but refuses to acknowledge the murders he committed. When asked about them, David just says something like "the past is the past" and calls them "the incident".
Fuck him, God damn it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.