[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chakras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485918166630.jpg (546KB, 1600x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1485918166630.jpg
546KB, 1600x1211px
What's some recommended books or articles on chakras? I'm tired of always finding the same short paragraphs about each chakra, sometimes only slightly reworded. You just know these descriptions don't come from experience or deep study, and are just their "artistic" retake on the vague (real) aspects of each chakra as delineated in the first kundalini-related literature to hit the west
>>
>>18612392
Meditate and you will know everything there is to know about the chakras.

Ignore anything showing the chakras as a rainbow. It's disinformation to mislead people from self-realization.
>>
>>18612415
>Meditate and you will know everything there is to know about the chakras.

Are you saying there's no trustworthy literature on it? What is your basis for that statement?

>Ignore anything showing the chakras as a rainbow. It's disinformation to mislead people from self-realization.

By whom? Wouldn't a person with awakened chakras be all but morally unable to mislead others? Seems unlikely someone would know it's great, lack it themselves, yet go to the lengths of spreading misinformation about it. All to stop a self-realization they themselves don't know to be real or not
>>
>>18612473
LAM van ram yam ham aum ah?
44 432
>>
>>18612473
Do you want to understand self-realization or for it to become a living experience for you?

By reading about the chakras you are only collecting samskaras that will make it more difficult to experience them. Imagine if you were looking for a special flower in the forest and someone told you it was red but the flower was actually yellow and a different shape. Would you ever find it? You'd become so focused on that mythical flower you imagine you need for your spiritual process and miss the whole creation!

The science of the chakras was handed down to disciples at the right time for spiritual growth. People have collected that information and misunderstood it because they have not experienced it, which the forces of darkness and spiritual wickedness ruling this world have spread in an entertaining way, but do not be afraid. These things must happen first.
>>
>>18613612
I understood all of that except for the 44
What does it mean?
>>
>>18613612
>>18614374
>>18614741

What are the effects of completing the kundalini ascension process? Is it the same as enlightenment?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.