[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been able to remote view things inside the moon since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1439918961469.jpg (833KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439918961469.jpg
833KB, 1024x768px
I have been able to remote view things inside the moon since I was a small child. I remember "feeling" fear when humans first impacted the moon reverberating the entire internal structure. I remember my perspective of the being inside the moon. I feel as though they are hiding not just from us but something else from finding them.

I know this sounds rather scatter brained but these images and perceptions in my head during deep sleep are very erratic and it takes a long time focusing on the surroundings to figure out where and who I am. These dreams have shown to be accurate to a frightening degree with a usual time lag of 6 months - 2 years. I can never predict/sense something that will happen tommorow for example. It always seems to happen within a couple years. It happens randomly although certain life events act as a trigger and seems to induce the "state of being" in my sleep cycle that makes it easy to start searching for things that will happen in the near future, the visions of perceptions in other beings eyes are rare but my recollection of whats happening inside the moon are the most vivid when they do happen. What being I am seeing through or if it is human I have no idea, There is a deliberate "jammer" of sorts built into the MASSIVE structure which limits information from getting out once you're in, no knowledge leaves with you. I have been training my "dream self" for lack of a better word to somehow preserve bits and pieces of who and what is inside our moon
>>
>>18612232
That's fucked up. How do the others that live there look? Are they deemons?
>>
File: 1427277276214.jpg (50KB, 554x555px) Image search: [Google]
1427277276214.jpg
50KB, 554x555px
>>18612239
They didn't feel evil, I actually never felt more then one entity. I am fairly positive "they" if there is more then one; aren't physical beings but are hiding their frequency from others noticing them to such a degree that they are invisible just as they would like. There are alarms when astral beings (dream self) penetrate the barrier of rockbed concealing the compound below. There is a massive system of aquaducts and labryinths/tunnels deep inside the moon which is filled to the brim with a strange out of this world form of liquid metallic water "feeding" some sort of mechanism in place that is constantly working and using massive amounts of energy to power the "moon". There is actual spiritual defense systems in place "trapping" you temporarily in the depths and deleting your knowledge of the compound and how to get there. There are always cracks and ways in, how I do it I have no idea but when I wake up from these visions I have a sense of urgency and immediate need to recollect my memories of the dream ASAP before they are gone forever.
>>
are you able to remote view my room if i show you a picture?
>>
>>18612266
So if i go in astral form there i'll get fugged?
>>
File: denver-airport-9.jpg (112KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
denver-airport-9.jpg
112KB, 920x690px
>>18612274
Show me a picture taken from a place where you spend the most time inside the room. Take the shot in the spot where your eyes naturally seem to fall most of the time when you are in the room. After that change something in the room dramatically, with anger break something/ light something on fire/ scream/ or just sit there thinking of me, there are multiple ways to piece the puzzle together emotional resonance is just one of them. I will say I am much better at using your own perceptions to find out if you changed something from the photo/did something dramatic to attract attention; instead of actually using my dreamself perspective to go where you are and look through my foggy eyes into your clear ones so to speak.
>>
>>18612291
can you give me your ksype or email im atm not at home but willed to test your ability
>>
File: 1425605006871.jpg (161KB, 989x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1425605006871.jpg
161KB, 989x1000px
>>18612284
You get zapped to put it simply, trapped, contained for a moment, but not by any will other then your own. You suddenly feel vulnerable and fearful that you will never escape, and thus bring yourself back to your body at an instant in the distorted "realization" that you traversed too far from your body and damaged your souls metaphysical integrity. THIS IS A DISTORTION.

You always have free will no matter the conscious perspective you happen to apprehend at the time, whether it be in your body or out of it. Think of that feeling you get when you hold your breath too long underwater and you're struggling to get back up to surface; this is essentially the jammer/spiritual defense system influencing you to make a decision to return home without memory to "protect" yourself from running out of breath so to speak.

Although in my opinion there is no way to be endangered in your dreamself state of being and any inclination/thought feeling presented into you is draining you of vital energies greatly limiting your ability to make the CHOICE to venture deeper into the catacombs of the facility. It's cliche as hell but the only thing to fear is fear implanted into you. We are sovereign beings and by default fear is a foriegn ailment to us. It can't infliltrate the seat of our soul but it can latch onto the outside of your physical body and weigh you down over time.
>>
bump since I made this thread late last night.
>>
>>18612232
What did you see there?
>>
Bumpity-BUMP!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.