[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seeing that youtube video titled :The Dr Phil show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1391737598197.jpg (23KB, 640x480px)
1391737598197.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
Has anyone seeing that youtube video titled :The Dr Phil show presents possessed: Adult bully? Its not a real dr phil account. It showed up in my recommended and since I saw it on the side bar spooky shit starts happening.
>>
It also has a disfigured looking thing as the picture, Im mad spooked right now
>>
>>
I do not know but I do know what I know and I did it again I killed another family of eagles but I didn't set out I was guided and my hand was thier deliverance to thier destruction upon themselves with thier high ego not accepting help cattle they are no more sacred than a cow only to be harvested and removed if unworthy as time and time again these strange creatures do not grasp a willing hand to help they rather flaw until exhaustion and untimely death as this brings up three generations destroyed by my hand ashamed yes but proud yes and forgiveness given and allowance paid I am merely a vessel to hold a weapon as well as rations to the needy and once they become greedy the hand becomes a weapon and ego has driven it away to further exhaustion the price was high and as well as the rush of risk I have timelessly proven them wrong about them because they fly too high to bother for help and to help and yes I have rid many a eagle species and I present them proudly upon my gates to warn those of trials set and made and the price of failure for you and those around you all for one and one for all glory death upon dishonour and life before death with death before rebirth and rebirth after death with death to replace death to remove death so many failures withen a short time and many dealt a deal that will never be bargained.
>>
>>18611995
Should link the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3a9klTbZCs
It doesn't seem all that spooky other than the thumbnail, just some weird demon shapeshifter bullshit.
>>
>>18612016
I lived in a house that had slaves over 200 years ago when I was a child in NY, I saw a disembodied face one night in the corner of my room that look almost exactly like that. What it is IDK but I've seen them.
>>
>>18612113
OP probably tried to, but got detected as spam. you have to break the link up as OP or it detects it as spam. most peeps don't think to do that or don't follow up the post with a video, thanks for the link tho friend
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.