[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsolved Crime Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 61

File: 1241324123.jpg (80KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1241324123.jpg
80KB, 640x427px
The room is filled with the smell of cigarette smoke, on your desk sits a half drunk glass of bourbon, an 1903 colt, and paperwork faintly illuminated by the street lights shining through the gaps in your window blinds.

It's that time again /x/

Unexplained disappearances. Perpetrators vanishing without a trace. “Suspicious” suicides. Bizarre, ritualized murders and messages from an anonymous killer. Indecipherable pieces of evidence. Incomprehensible acts of theft and terrorism. Horrific acts of violence with no apparent motive. Inexplicable or even supernatural elements to crime that defy conventional understanding. Tales of corrupt officials and conspiracies, tampering with evidence and suppressing the truth. Abduction, torture, ritual-murder, human-trafficking, secret societies and more.

Rookie Mode: Post a Wikipedia link.

Veteran Mode: Post a Wikipedia link AND a green-text summary in this thread that explains why the crime/event is so creepy, and inspires people to go and read the Wiki article.

I'll start us off with a few copy pastes to get us started off and to bump if things go slow.

Optional Background Music for this Thread:
For a mysterious, Noir-style vibe:
http://youtu.be/6Zl5vpy__dQ

For an eerie, atmospheric and legitimately threatening vibe:
http://youtu.be/xNDiPhVVrZ8

For a creepy, spine-tingling vibe from an appropriate blast from your past:
https://youtu.be/vufUyWlupFA
>>
File: 12341241234.jpg (91KB, 634x615px) Image search: [Google]
12341241234.jpg
91KB, 634x615px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamison_family_deaths

>Bobby, Sherilyn, and Madyson Jamison mysteriously disappeared on October 8, 2009, in Oklahoma.
>Large amounts of money, their cell phones, GPS's, wallets, and dog still in the car.
>Seen on security camera footage outside of their home just days before, behaving as if they were in a trance.
>Last picture on one of their cameras is of six year-old Madyson crying and looking upset.
>Other members of family say it couldn't have been her parents that took the picture.
>Everything from witchcraft, satanism, drug deal gone wrong have been offered as theories.
>2013, remains found three miles away from where truck was left.
>Still have no idea what happened
>>
File: 12412321.jpg (40KB, 373x411px) Image search: [Google]
12412321.jpg
40KB, 373x411px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_JonBen%C3%A9t_Ramsey

>Little girl does really good in Beauty pageants
>Turns up missing one day
>Ransom note appears, asking for almost the exact amount of money her dad made in bonuses earlier. Tells parents not to call the cops
>Mom freaks out and calls the cops
>Find daughter's dead body in the basement.
>She was strangled, had her skull cracked, somebody fingered her
>Police think parents killed her at first, but decide they didn't do it
>Blood found in the girls panties doesn't match anyone involved in the case, doesn't match the girl
>Police later figure out that more than 40 sex offenders lived in the neighborhood
>>
>>18611919
>remains found
>can't tell what happened

Sketch as fuck. You can tell so much from remains, even badly decomposed remains. The position of the bodies, how they got there, the state of decomposition, the bodies themselves, the list goes on. If they found the bodies but say they couldn't find anything, then it's almost certainly a cover up.
>>
>>18611931
Ez:
>sex offender digs through garbage looking for shit tossed away belonging to a kid, finds financial records OR the sum was a coincidence
>kid dies to local pedo(s)

Still fucked up.
>>
>>18611931
Almost definitely her brother did it. Only a real mystery because the Boulder PD fucked up so hard in the beginning and didn't know what the fuck they were doing.
>>
>>18611931
def brother
>>
>>18611913
http://www.bbc-archive.com/news/1997/10/23/lipstick-boy-case-still-unsolved_n_7205492.html

Never see this one get posted, not much to it but bizarre

>father and 14-year-old son go missing after visiting family
>two weeks later their bodies are found at the scene of a car crash in some dense woods
>fresh lipstick popular with pre-teens found applied to the boy's lips, forensics indicating it was applied ten to fourteen days after his death
>someone found the corpse and instead of alerting authorities put on lipstick and left the scene

This one is probably one of the most bizarre and baffling I've ever seen, and I consume unsolved mysteries religiously
>>
>>18611913
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monster_with_21_Faces

>spoopy shit involving extortion and murder
>also some faggot said he had seen a creepy guy with fox eyes
>in japan spoopy kitsune is a thing
>>
>>18611919
Meth
>>
>>18612080

That's viral marketing for a fictional film. The website you linked isn't the real BBC.
>>
>>18612405
Argh! Viral marketing should be prohibited with severe punishment. With todays gullibilities, there's no ethical or legit reason to have them. Think balloon boy.
>>
>>18611913
god what a fucking sick opening post, OP. youre the hero /x/ needs
>>
>>18611913
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Murder

This one isn't as creepy as it is kinda funny.

>Brussels
>Body found mutilated, dismembered torso and thighs
>Notes found near body referencing the popular teen manga "Death Note" in which a kid with a god complex purges sinners through the use of a magical notebook
>Incorrect Japanese on the notes
>Body had been shaved down, stored in a freezer for several days

reminds me of something someone on /r9k/ would do
>>
>>18612562
>Mohammeds can understand mangas but still being chimps
>>
>>18612080
>>18612405
>>18612553
actually i doubled checked, i think this is real
>>
>>18611913
http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

>A DaSilva is found dead, mutilated even.
>Not uncommon in the land of bananas, but shit is done by a pro
>There's almost no bleeding, there's very specific cuts and parts missing from the man.
>There's hematomas where the very precise, clean cuts took place, suggesting victim was very alive and conscious during the whole thing
>Cerebral edemas without any apparent head trauma indicate a great ammount of suffering. Man died out of the sheer pain inflicted.

>If not aliens, then who the fuck did this and how?
>>
>>18612642
>There's

There are
>>
>>18612642
This is pretty interesting, I've been following this for a long time and not a single thing came out to clear the waters.
>>
>>18612620

Nope. It gets debunked pretty quickly in this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3salns/who_kissed_connor/
>>
>>18612104
Mmm in this case I think they were just comparing his physical traits though. Kitsune-gao is something that can also make someone come off as sketchy or dangerous and isn't inherently paranormal
>>
>>18611919
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamison_family_deaths
>Bobby and Sherilynn had reportedly told their pastor on separate occasions that they had seen spirits inside their home.
Considering how many times I've sent and seen comments on here to the effect of "that was not a funny ghost, someone has broken into your home and you should up security and be more concerned", I can believe that they had some people access their home beforehand and be explained as spooky shit.

If you guess that it's a kidnapping gone wrong many pieces fit nicely:
>get the kid
>send photo
>couple in trance because the kid's gone and where do they get the money
>something goes wrong and to cover their tracks everybody dies
No need to jump to drug deal gone wrong or anything like that.
>>
File: bundy2.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bundy2.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>see thread
>look up unsolved murders
>find this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_9_Killer
>look at today's date

spoopy
>>
>>18611913

You are the hero /x/ needed.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 251x300px
No wikipedia page for this, but I think it's a good one.
http://nypost.com/2002/03/03/hellish-79-slay-case-goes-cold-after-cops-drop-ball/

>bodies of Howard Green and Carroll Marron found on shoulder of highway in New Jersey
>both beaten on left side of face, stabbed in right eye, and bodies completely drained of blood.
>both victim's are clutching clumps of hair in their hands
>victims' apartments is searched by police and evidence is found that the couple was involved in Ordo Templi Orientis, the religion started by Aleister Crowley.
>>
bump for spookiness
>>
Literally the only reason I love /x/. Thank you for making this thread.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Rosa_hitchhiker_murders

>7 female hitchhickers found dead in the Bay Area of California throughout 1972-1973
>all were dumped in highway embankments with one earring missing
>all raped, 3 strangled, 1 poisoned with Strychnine, 1 neck broken, 1 beaten to death
>all victims were picked up during waning moon, all victims dumped on East side of road
>at one scene, a twig sculpture arranged in 2 interlocking squares is found.
>>
File: The_Doodler.jpg (28KB, 330x214px) Image search: [Google]
The_Doodler.jpg
28KB, 330x214px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodler

>serial killer believed to be responsible for 14 murders of gay men in San Francisco, CA.
>would pick up men at gay clubs and bars, would sketch a portrait of them, then stab them
>>
>>18615167
>drained of blood
Not /pol/ but this is a Jewish ritual murder thing
>>
File: robison-family.png (136KB, 396x341px) Image search: [Google]
robison-family.png
136KB, 396x341px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robison_family_murders

This is a good one but Rob Dyke did a pretty good video on it so I'm not gonna greentext the whole thing. Just watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfGFb0FEVa8&list=PLQKlHp9A8xVTRbu_ZejFngB7EhEWhgPDo&index=13
>>
>>18615278

You have my attention.

source?
>>
>>18615167
>>18615236
>>18615245
>>18615283

I did all these. I'm tired. Let's get some more contributing guys.
>>
>>18615285
The blood libel

Human isn't kosher, anon.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case
>Dead body found
>No identification
>No labels on the clothes
>Mysterious note
>Nobody knows who he was
>Nobody has ever found out
Spooky. And not like ghost-spooky, MI6 spooky.
>>
Will post a very interesting one shortly, but I'm really bad at telling short stories so it's going to be a long one. Writing it out into a document then posting so I won't keep you anons waiting between posts (will probably be broken into 3)
>>
File: 11D_0251DavidGrubbs.jpg (513KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11D_0251DavidGrubbs.jpg
513KB, 715x1080px
The Slaying of David Michael Grubbs

>(I was born and spent the first 18 years of my life in the same area, just at the bottom of the valley instead of the town atop it. I didn't mix with any the kids at the town at the top of the valley so I never knew David Michael Grubbs.)

>Ashland, Oregon, a town full of Shakespearean actors, rich yuppies and crustpunks (Fun fact: Nabokov finished writing the tail end of Lolita there, if you ever read it note at the end of the book H.H. stands overlooking a valley...)
>Anyway, Ashland is known to be a ritzy, safe, hippie place that's very pretty, has a really nice park with a duck pond
>There's a paved path that goes from Ashland and descends into the valley, going through all the towns in between those two points
>This path is called the Greenway/Greenway bike path, cyclists and walkers/runners go on it, Bear Creek runs along a lot of it
>There's a lot of homeless people that camp out amongst the blackberries brambles lining the bike path and there's a lot of homeless people that panhandle in and around Ashland
>Sketchy stuff goes on around the bike path, reports of rape and drugs, sometimes deaths too
>Also, I-5 is right next to Ashland

[continued]
>>
File: 99432526_135475620061.jpg (25KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
99432526_135475620061.jpg
25KB, 280x280px
>>18615396
>Pic related is David

>November 19th, 2011
>23 year old David Michael Grubbs was walking home from his job at grocery store called Shop'n Kart
>The area he was walking through was unlit and it was already dark or close to it
>At around 5:35 his body was discovered, he had been dead for less than a half hour
>He had nearly been decapitated
>The autopsy revealed that "multiple sharp force injuries to the head and neck" killed Grubbs and police had publicly identified the weapon only as "a very sharp, possibly medium to large-sized, edged weapon."
>Community is completely shocked
>Investigation launches
>Apparently, David was very kind person who had no known enemies. He was quite tall and was a musician
>Perhaps of note, that pretty park with the duck pond? LARP'ers go there and swing medieval edged weapons around, that park isn't super far from where David died
>Since then, the city installed a street light where he was murdered and a memorial bench was placed, people still leave offering of various items at the spot where he died
>Years go by, leads don't pan out
>A few months ago a retired detective comes onto the case on a part time basis
>Now it's been over half a decade, with no real leads and nobody seems to have a clue as to who the killer is

[continued]
>>
File: lithia-park.jpg (70KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
lithia-park.jpg
70KB, 550x412px
>>18615398
So pretty spoopy right? Now I'm going to go out on a limb here so tell me if I'm being a dumbass
>I googled around until I found his David's mom's name and looked up her facebook
>From there, I see that David had a best friend, they seemed close
>I'm apparently a morbid creep so I scope out his former best friend's facebook
>He seems a bit aggressive as a person
>One of his posts say, "I worship death."
>He posted a video of himself, in the video he's rigged up a rope at a slant and has a jug of water sliding down the rope towards himself
>In said video, he then steps forward as the water jug slides down and slices it in half with some kind of bladed weapon
Surely the cops already know about this and have dismissed it, right...? Just imagine if my extremely shaky you-know-where-I'm-going-with-this is totally wrong and his former best friend gets accused of killing his buddy. A clusterfuck would be putting it mildly.
>>
>>18615404
Post the video
>>
>>18615415
And start a witchhunt against a possibly innocent man who was best friends with the victim? That sounds like a really bad idea.
>>
>>18615420
Censor faces and other revealing stuff?
>>
>>18615404
>>18615398
Literally the first thing I thought when reading the injury description was "idiot with a katana"

>be idiot
>commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000)
>have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now
>can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana
>friend points out I'm a useless fucking weeb
>show him the power of the japanese blade smiths
>still upset that katanas are so underpowered in d20

It writes itself.
>>
File: El-yeti-ruso-4.jpg (155KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
El-yeti-ruso-4.jpg
155KB, 1024x655px
>>18615372
mb its only half done and I have to go.
Hopefully one of you anons is familiar with the story and can greentext it for me. It's so creepy...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
>>
>>18615427
I can do it
>campers go camping in a crazy dangerous place
>paradoxical undressing
>die of hypothermia
>carrion animals eat soft tissues
>spook /x/
>>
>>18615424
I guess I could post a censored still, hold on.

>>18615425
Yeah exactly right?
>>
File: cap1.png (377KB, 476x469px) Image search: [Google]
cap1.png
377KB, 476x469px
screencaps from the video

don't start a witchcraft

it's just a very, very shaky hypothesis
>>
File: cap2.png (382KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
cap2.png
382KB, 473x472px
>>18615465
*witchhunt
>>
File: cap3.png (386KB, 479x478px) Image search: [Google]
cap3.png
386KB, 479x478px
>>18615471
>>
File: cap4.png (384KB, 477x476px) Image search: [Google]
cap4.png
384KB, 477x476px
>>18615473
>>
File: cap5.png (379KB, 467x469px) Image search: [Google]
cap5.png
379KB, 467x469px
>>18615474
>>
>>18615479
What's with the danger tape?
>>
File: cap6.png (387KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
cap6.png
387KB, 476x477px
>>18615479
done
>>
>>18615481
Couldn't tell you.

If I'm grasping at straws so be it. Maybe a homeless person with mental issues did it. Maybe it was a gang initiation and they got away on the I-5 right after. But after over 5 years and nothing? Maybe look in a unusual direction. If David had no enemies maybe he had "friends."

>tfw this was completely public view-able so why post this if he has anything to conceal?
>>
>>18615502
well..it's certainly coincidental lol.

>tfw angry mentally untethered sword collecting loser kills his best friend over nothing and lives the rest of his life shitposting on 4chan and filming katana slashing videos
*shudders*
>>
>>18615789
Now that's a horror story.
>>
>>18612038
>>18612054

What makes you think so? Going over the case I don't see any evidence that it would be. It seems more likely it was one of the parents or an actual intruder, there was an unidentified boot print found in the basement. I literally don't see anything indicating the brother at all.
>>
>>18615427
Orgy gone wrong
>>
>>18615404
>Surely the cops already know about this and have dismissed it, right...?
Don't get me wrong, the absolute worst police work does happen ocassionally. But yeah, they will have done.

You also got to take into consideration that you're looking at someone who lost their best friend, and in the way that it happened probably felt vulnerable and scared and so on. So that's likely why he's turned to attempted badassery.
>>
>>18615289
Someone get this sick bastard's IP
>>
>>18615283
>doesn't mention Zodius
Still good.
>>
>>18615283
Jesus it's like Kyle Kallgren was possessed by Robert Stack.
>>
>>18615245
Sad thing is he could've been caught, but potential victims who escaped wouldn't testify or anything because it would mean coming out as gay
>>
>>18615289
I'll do a few in a moment, anon. Good work.
>>
>>18615420
Innocent until proven guilty. It's not like we're gonna fucking lynch the guy. Maybe the cops did miss something. Maybe this will help. Worst case scenario , the guy gets taken in for further investigation, etc; nothing becomes of it; he gets released
>>
>>18615502
>why post this if he has anything to conceal?

I hear sometimes that killers will at some point crave recognition for their actions. I mean, he seems pretty proud of his sword's cutting ability...
>>
>>18615236
>all raped
Not true, I just read the wikipedia page
>>
>>18614087
The little girl left with them. So they brought her to the woods to get kidnapped and it went wrong? Kek.
>>
>>18611931
Damn, and got killed on Christmas day too
Must have sucked for the parents to get a Christmas gift of that nature
>>
>>18612000
This
You can find a whole lot of info from a fucking skeleton, hell even if they only find like a few bones that's enough evidence
>>
>>18611913
Absolutely amazing film noir-type intro post OP, you're the hero /x/ needs but not the one it deserves
>>
>>18611913
Fucking triple A quality thread. Thanks anons.
>>
>>18612667
I'm the anon who posted the case, thanks for pointing it out. Didn't even realize it was viral marketing.
>>
>>18612080
>see bodies sitting there for almost 2 weeks
>put lipstick on them

Its hard to imagine how that would play out.
did they drive by the wreck multiple times and notice they are still there? was it hikers that happened to have a little girl in their party? was it a girl all by herself that did it.
I would imagine it was teenage boys that happen to find the scene and also happened to find lipstick/had it on his person by chance and being the weird teenagers we all were at one point, did something bizarre and never alerted anyone. Its like 15 year old boy code to never call cops. but even then. some sick kids.
>>
File: PeterBergmann.jpg (9KB, 220x280px) Image search: [Google]
PeterBergmann.jpg
9KB, 220x280px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bergmann_Case

>Man visits small town in Ireland
>Books hotel room under alias
>Captured on CCTV leaving and returning to the hotel multiple times
>What's interesting about this is that he is seen leaving on several occasions with a small, plastic, purple bag, and returning without it
>Officials unable to determine where he went and what he was doing, but assume he was disposing of something
>A few days later, his naked body is found washed up on shore
>His clothes are found scattered along the shore as well
>No known identity or origin
>Was in severely poor health at the time of his death, including cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVOZ7YPOakI

Quick 18 minute documentary which features the CCTV footage and touches more on the subject as a whole.
>>
>Cassie Compton went missing after being dropped off to her house, from a friend she stayed with often due to problems within her own home
>Her mother claims that she heard her daughter enter the home, said hello but did not get a response
>Her mother claims to have been sick in bed during this time, so she did not leave bed to check up on her daughter
>At some point in the night, Cassie apparently left the home, and a friend of her's received a text from Cassie's phone saying she was going out to get cigarettes
>She has not been seen or heard from since

https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/what-we-know/
The timeline breaks this down much better than my description.

What's interesting, or just plain weird, is that months later, her mother came forward revealing a secret: that she was a registered sex offender. She claims that her ex husband (Cassie's birth father) had molested their oldest daughter, and as a result, she was charged with failure to protect her child.

The mother also had a shady boyfriend who she claims was controlling and Cassie did not like.

http://katv.com/archive/cassie-comptons-mother-opens-up-about-past Interview about sex offending past, and information about Cassie's feelings towards the boyfriend.
>>
>>18617084
Sounds like a drug dealer meeting a bad end honestly, fucked some dudes over so they drowned him.
>>
File: Tommy_burkett1.jpg (13KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy_burkett1.jpg
13KB, 250x168px
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_Burkett

>Thomas Burkett was a young college student, not far away from graduation
>Tommy's father found his son's beaten body sitting upright on his bedroom sofa and facing the room's door. His feet were crossed at the ankles and his hands lay in his lap. Tommy's jaw had been savagely broken, and his right ear was a bloody mess of tissue. His father observed his son's torn clothing, as well as multiple cuts and bruises. A gun lay positioned in Tommy's limp hand and he had a gunshot wound to the head.
>When police and EMTs arrived, they acted unprofessional, crass, and cold, with the parents claiming that one EMT even laughed at them
>No evidence was ever taken from the scene
>The scene was never protected to avoid contamination
>Police refused to take witness testimonies
>No investigation was done to any degree and the parents were told by a member of authority that college kids kill themselves all the time
>Prior to his death, Tommy was continually harassed by two students at his college
>Harassment ranged from theft to assault
>In one instance, Tommy was attacked so badly his was was reportedly swollen and unrecognizable
>One of the two harassers is the son of a police officer, and the other being a grandson of the a trustee of the college
>>
>>18617139
>his was was reportedly
Meant to write, his face was
>>
>>18617084
drugs or the ra
>>
>>18615245
>>18616156

One of his victims who survived was apparently a well-known entertainer. Wonder how well that guy sleeps at night.
>>
File: NightStalker.jpg (198KB, 643x905px) Image search: [Google]
NightStalker.jpg
198KB, 643x905px
How can you have a thread like this and not mention the Original Night Stalker? Richard Ramirez is a scary motherfucker and all, but the ONS had the same gimmick, did it for years longer, and was never caught.
>>
File: mauramurray.jpg (4KB, 176x188px) Image search: [Google]
mauramurray.jpg
4KB, 176x188px
Disappearance of Maura Murray
>Attractive nursing student in New Hampshire
>Got in an accident (probably DUI) days before her disappearance and borrowed father's car
>Sent emails to her professors stating that she had to leave town for a family emergency (her family denied the occurrence of any such emergency)
>Left town and got into accident because of icy conditions on her way to her unknown destination
>Bus driver stopped and asked for help but she begged him not to alert the authorities and he could not at the time due to lack of cell service
>When the driver finally arrived to his house he called the police but they found Maura's car completely empty with broken liquor bottles and the like in the front seat
>Search came up empty
>Years later (I want to say 8) a user by the name of Dirtbag112, who was known to frequent online communities investigating Maura's disappearance, made a YouTube video that contained him hysterically laughing before "Happy Anniversary" came up in text. He has since deleted this video but he also published other videos containing a ski ticket for a resort close to the site of her disappearance.
>Still no idea on what happened to her
>>
>>18612556
It's age old copy pasta new friend.
>>
>>18615427
I looked into this a couple of years back. I suspect something less spoopy. I recall finding a website where someone actually posted all the case files/autopsy reports, am I imagining this? Specifically, it mentions that 2 of the hikers were actually buried seperate from the others, but I can't find the site.

>Why did Zolotarev take two cameras on the trip? One was used on daily basis and everyone saw it. It was left in the tent and discovered there by the search party, but another was hidden throughout a journey and was found only after Semen Zolotarev had died.
>Alexander Kolevatov kept a personal diary. Yuri Yudin, the only survivor of the group, testified that it was with him on the last trip. The diary went missing.
>Judging by the pictures taken by the group at least one of the cameras went missing.
>Semen Zolotarev introduced himself as “Alexander” to the group. In fact most memorials of the group list his name incorrectly. Why did he assume a different name?
>Yuri Krivonishenko, the man whose clothes had heightened levels of radiation, was once working in Chelyabinsk- 40, a secret nuclear facility.
>Zinaida had [...] a sweater with torn cuffs. It was unclear whether she cut them off or they were torn by another person.

Apparently the cuffs were never found, and I remember reading that others had missing cuffs too? It makes me think of makeshift gags. The hikers were made to undress, tied up, and possibly tortured/interrogated.
>>
>>18617720
You may not be imagining this however those case files are probably not legit either. I say this because there are a few quite extensive fake reports floating around.

I believe there are some legit official reports that make the rounds too, but are actually quite boring. All I know about them is it mentions the actual area they were in and found and not the mountain with a spooky name that's 100+ miles away (which some of the fakes do name). I don't believe I've ever seen the legit ones though.

Try abovetopsecret since they have some informed dudes posting often enough.
>>
>>18611931
she became Katy Perry
>>
>>18617794
You know what's up

https://youtu.be/0N7P3woPl5M
>>
>>18617294
>suicidal alcoholic whore kilks herself in the woods
>national news for decades
>>
<be me read from top to down
<analyzing posts, Op's opinions
<loading.jpg
<learning some vital pts investigation
Or maybe just focus common sens
<u guys rock this thread
<thankyou.zip
Ok enough 4chan for now.
>>
>>18615404
You might be surprised at the sheer incompetence often displayed by police. Don't make any assumptions.
>>
>>18616260
Holy fuck, you literally have no idea how the law works.
>>
>>18616260
Do you honestly believe the police haven't already seen this guy and investigated him if he could be easily found through the victims facebook account?

I know the legal system may seem a bit sketchy/shitty at times but the police would have to be drowning on their own spit retarded not to have already looked into it.
>>
>>18617139
I was about to post that the people harassing him must be a cop or related to a cop and then I read the last line of the greentext.
>>
>540<
>>
>>18611919
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_JonBen%C3%A9t_Ramsey

How do you name your child Madyson Stormy Star and not be around drugs?
>>
>>18617720
>>Semen Zolotarev introduced himself as “Alexander” to the group. In fact most memorials of the group list his name incorrectly. Why did he assume a different name?
>>Semen Zolotarev
>>
>>18612556
Hear hear!!! You fucking silly son of a bitch OP. Good show old man. That original post was, as they say, the FUCKING Tits. Well done. We need more of that these days
>>
>>18617139
The kids beat him up again, he couldnt take it, and killed himself. Gunshot wound to the head (he probably went under the chin), broke his jaw. Ear was cauliflower from getting punched. He more than likely got bullied pretty bad, came home, shot himself. Maybe bought the gun off a friend at school if it wasnt his parents to "protect himself", and instead used it on himself. Its pretty common, especially at that age group.

I can tell you that no one killed him, made it look like suicide and put him back in his house.
>>
>>18611913
theres some sad fuckin cunts about!!
>>
>>18617084
>In poor health, cancer terminal and in constant pain.
>Want to kill self so send letter to loved ones saying i love them and not to worry and go kill myself
>>
>>18615465
Youtube have 1000+ videos of weebs cutting gallon jugs with ninja swords
>>
>>18618865
Lol i thought exactly the same thing
>>
>>18615479
That guy looks like he browses /r9k/. What a faggot.
>>
>>18611931
>that interview or whatever where her mother fake cries pathetically whilst her father looks bored
>that interrogation of her mother contradicting herself several times and getting extremely defensive when the cops call her out on it
Her mother did it.
>>
>>18611931
>Little girl does really good in Beauty pageants
>Turns up missing one day
>Ransom note appears, asking for almost the exact amount of money her dad made in bonuses earlier. Tells parents not to call the cops
Didn't Dick Wolf write an episode of Law and Order: SVU which were similar to this case? Turned out brother did it.
>>
>>18615398
>killer unknown
Prolly a introverted shut-in LARP'er with chuunibyou syndrome who after having realized killed a person decided to not step outside again.
>>
>>18615420
Yeah, because of a bunch of dweebs posting on an anonymoys Chinese cartoon board will rise out of their chairs, open the door to their basement and crawl out of the darkness to lynch one man. Come on, dude, nobody here have the courage to face anybody on the outside. All they'll do is shied their eyes t the ground and continue to walk on as if they seen nothing.
>>
>>18615502
>if he has anything to conceal?
Aren't you aware killers are narcissists? They eventually yearn for notoriety. Hell, sometimes it is the person you least expect, and if the friend accidentally killed him while living out his fantasies to be a ninja, then this is surely the case.

Some cases will rot cold for years and then when it get reopen again new leads point to the deceased death from not being committed by an enemy yet by the friend and they kept it a secret for so long because they were guilt ridden and denied they could've done something like that.
>>
Please do not let this thread die, it's probably the only good one in this entire board.
>>
>>18617139
Nice one anon, don't know how reliable due to lack of sources but some other crucial "facts"

>May have been contacted by DEA to be a drug informant
>His car was seen by neighbors being driven and then idling in front of their home by an unidentified white male in the hours before he was discovered
>First of 2 EMTs came and went to a ravine adjacent to the house, got out and went to it, returned and left the scene with sirens off
>Footprints were found leading from the backyard of their home to the ravine

And all the crazieness with the students who were harassing him, cops, lack of investigation, etc. makes it seem pretty obvious that it was a coverup which is scary.
>>
Ioan Petru Culianu
>Professor of the history of religions at the University of Chicago Divinity School
>Minutes after concluding a conversation with his doctoral student, Alexander Argüelles, at noon on a day when the building was teeming with visitors to a book sale, Culianu was murdered in the bathroom of the divinity school, Swift Hall, of the University of Chicago.
>He was shot once in the back of the head.
>The identity of the killer and the motive are still unknown.
>Speculation arose that he had been killed by former Securitate agents, due to political articles in which he attacked the Communist regime
>Several theories link his murder with Romanian Intelligence, which was widely perceived as the successor of the Securitate as several pages of Culianu's Securitate files are inexplicably missing
>The FBI also investigated the possibility of an occult group having been involved in the killing, owing to Culianu's work in that field.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ioan_Petru_Culianu
>>
>>18620704
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Asha_Kreimer
>Broad daylight gets up to go to bathroom in restaurant
>Friend goes in only moments later
>No trace whatsoever, jacket found later at nearby highway

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Sky_Metalwala
>Mother claims that one day she drove her sick child to the hospital but ran out of gas
>Left car with child in it, other child in arms to get help
>Reaches gas station, but calls a friend for a ride back rather than any quicker method
>Arrives back at car and child is missing
>Police discover the car in perfect working condition and with plenty of fuel still in the car

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Brian_Shaffer
>Student out drinking
>Brian was seen outside of the bar around 1:55 a.m., talking briefly with two young women and saying goodbye, then moving off-camera in the direction of the bar, apparently to re-enter.
>The camera did not record him leaving shortly afterwards when the Ugly Tuna closed; that was the last time he was seen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Bethany_Decker
>Affair with deployed soldier and other boyfriend
>Disappears, car is found hastily parked and dirty
>Boyfriend whom she lived with just moved out of the apartment when the lease ended, assuming she was staying somewhere
>After discovery, friends and family claim that recent Facebook messages from her account "weren't hers"
>Boyfriend later convicted of shooting his new girlfriend 3 times
I guess this one is less "mysterious"
>>
>>18620914
Thank you for posting
>>
>>18620914
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Jennifer_Kesse#Disappearance
>One morning between walking from her apartment to her car was likely taken
>Approximately 1.2 miles away from Jennifer's condo, a hidden surveillance camera at an apartment complex catches an unidentified person parking Jennifer's car and then walking away
>Investigators were disheartened when they realized that the best video captures of the subject was obscured by the complex fencing in three separate snapshots, concealing their face.
>Investigators interpreted that the valuables left inside the vehicle implied that robbery was not a motive in Jennifer's disappearance
>A search dog tracked a scent from the car back to her apartment complex, leading investigators to believe that the suspect returned to her apartment parking lot after leaving the car
>After forensic examination of her car, only two pieces of evidence were found, a latent print and a small DNA fiber. Investigators believed the car was wiped down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Brianna_Maitland
>On the day Brianna disappeared, she and her mother were shopping together around mid-day.
>As they waited to check out, Kellie said, something outside the store caught Brianna's attention.
>She told her mother she would be right back and left the store.
>Kellie completed her purchase and met Brianna in the parking lot.
>She said during the drive to Jillian Stout's home, Brianna seemed shaken and agitated. >Kellie, not wanting to pry, did not ask what had happened and dropped her off at Jillian's home
>This was the last time Kellie Maitland ever saw her daughter
>The next day, drivers snapped photos of her 1985 Oldsmobile backed into a farmhouse less than 2 miles away
>Eyewitnesses put Brianna's abandoned car at the farmhouse an hour and a half after she left the Black Lantern Inn.
>>
>>18620956
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Terrance_Williams_and_Felipe_Santos
>1 police officer, 2 missing people, 0 official arrests made

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Jason#Disappearance_of_Jason_Jolkowski
>Seen taking out trash by neighbor
>Failed to meet up with friend an hour later
>Never seen again

Now some more elaborate shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Hillblom
>Wealthy, co-founder of DHL shipping
>Personal plane crashed, all crew found except him
>House discovered to have been wiped clean. The sinks had been scrubbed with muriatic acid, and toothbrushes, combs, hairbrushes and clothes were found buried in the backyard
>Complex struggle over inheritance, eventual DNA evidence reveals 4 out of 8 children who came forward were actually related

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Zebb_Quinn
>Out with a friend
>Crashes into him after receiving a page
>Friend gets into second accident, treated at hospital for injuries
>2 days after last seen, friend calls in his work pretending to be him and calling sick
>Later discovered page came from paternal aunt whom he rarely talked to
>Aunt was having dinner with Quinn's love interest, mother and current boyfriend
>Aunt later filed a report that house was broken into, only that "a few pictures were moved around"
>Two weeks after Quinn's disappearance, his vehicle was found parked near the hospital where his mother worked. A pair of lips were drawn on the car's back windshield, and a live Labrador mix puppy was found inside the vehicle. A hotel key card was discovered in the vehicle, but investigators were unable to trace the key. Also found in the car were several drink bottles and a jacket that did not belong to Quinn.
>>
>>18621013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Springfield_Three
>Mom talks to friend about random shit 11:45PM
>2 highschool grads leave a party around 2:00AM
>assumed to have made it to mother's house as all cars, clothing, etc. were there
>alleged timeline of the three is suspected to be convoluted, as the friends who last saw Suzie and Stacy the previous evening were also the first to arrive at the Levitt home the next day
>Police later estimated that the crime scene had been corrupted by ten to twenty people who visited Levitt's house
>Only possible evidence was a shattered porch light that had been cleaned by friends and that Levitt's bed had been slept in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Kerze
>Kerze reportedly stayed home from school indicating that he was sick
>Parents found a note from Kerze indicating that he would be home by 6pm unless he got lost - which was unusual, because the word lost was underlined twice on the note.
>Family later received a note that indicated that Kerze may have lied to gain usage of the van and the writer indicated they did not know where Kerze was going
>Kerze had a O.F. Mossberg & Sons 20-gauge shotgun with him, although he had not taken any ammunition

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Tylenol_murders
>Tylenol laced with cyanide was found in several bottles from different factories after children dying
>Suggested that the Tylenol was taken from the shelves, laced with the drug and then put back later
>>
>>18621142
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Robert_Eric_Wone#Investigation
>Normal seeming man in 30s
>With 3 other male friends at a house
>was "restrained, incapacitated, and sexually assaulted" before dying
>Friends showed unusual signs, calmness, waited an unusual amount of time between arriving at the house and calling 911
>Evidence of scene being tampered with; all friends were freshly showered, missing carpet, washing machine removed, drains cleaned, etc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FPSRussia#Death_of_Keith_Ratliff
>Producer of the popular YouTube gun-enthusiast channel FPSRussia, was found dead from a gunshot wound to the head
Just discovered this one, wtf.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jill-Lyn_Euto
>Stabbed sometime around noon Superbowl Sunday
>Walked into apartment alone, no signs of forced entry
>Stabbed with a knife from the kitchen

This is some real /x/ shit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_McCormick%27s_encrypted_notes
>Man found murdered, no known motive
>2 encrypted notes found on body, not revealed until 12 years later
Yes, the Wiki has pictures of the notes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Stephanie_Crowe
>12 year old murdered in bedroom
>Parents, grandmother and 3 friends were in house at the time
>Stabbed multiple times, no bloody clothes or weapon found
>Multiple mistrials and false confessions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_family_murders
>22 year old son is only survivor of his parents and siblings' deaths
>Came from a paper route and discovered family shot to death
>Message typed on computer "sorry, you are the only one who deserved to stay"
>Tried as the murderer, but not convicted
>>
>>18621284
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_Hettrick_murder_case
>37 year old woman found murdered, sexually mutilated
>15 year old boy who failed to report seeing the body a day earlier is main suspect due to 1000s of violent drawings even some representing similar torture, a knife laying near a news article about the murder among other incriminating evidence
>9 years later DNA evidence exonerated him
>>
And my friends want me to go out and socialize.
Haha no siree
>>
File: 696px-Ricky_McCormick_note_1.jpg (66KB, 696x900px) Image search: [Google]
696px-Ricky_McCormick_note_1.jpg
66KB, 696x900px
>>18621013
>Plane crash, followed by multiple rape accusations.

Larry Hillblom.

https://forms.fbi.gov/code#

The code it's indeed interesting.
>>
>>18621013
>Zebb Quinn
There was no police report filed for the alleged second accident that fractured the rib and the head injury, nor does it mention additional damage to the vehicle.
I think it might be possible that Quinn had an argument with his friend, that in desperation escalated to violence and his friend is keeping silent about a beating. Either that, or the rear-ender was much more severe.
>>
>>18617139
This reminds me of another case which I cannot recall the specifics of. Basically a young guy was attacked/ beaten on several occasions. Guy reports attacks to police, police largely ignore and underestimate severity of the problem. Guy later found beaten to death outside of his home

Anyone know the name of the guy/case
>>
>>18621582
Yeah, the strange element in that one is that he possibly got on the bad side of a girl's boyfriend that he was into; and he happened to be at that aunt's house where the page came from. Why did the aunt retroactively report a burglary on that date for a few moved photo frames? Who actually paged him if she didn't?

His friend is apparently the last to have been in contact with him up to 2 days later when he called in sick "for him" but how didn't he know his current whereabouts then? And yeah, the whole car crash scenario is all from his friend's statements only.

And the randomness of the car: lipstick on the window, a puppy and a hotel key card that couldn't be identified? Mostly seems like things to throw off investigation. Oh and and his "friend" is now involved in this case too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristie_Schoen
>Food Network star competitor and her husband's remains found in Owen's oven
>Various remains and "hard fragments" found buried around his property
Still ongoing and recent case, dude's probably a serial killer
>>
>>18621648
I just read that as well. I am now convinced the injuries he received that night were from Quinn, and that he was murdered that night. Owens acted really shady and I think he was trying to hide his tracks. It may be possible that he knew of Quinn's reservations about Wesley Smith, and broke into his aunt's house to draw suspicion towards him.
Quinn's stalling investigation probably made him think he could do it again.
>>
Why do I always read threads like these before going to bed? Fuck.
>>
>>18612667
When they talk about making fake news illegal, viral marketing shit is exactly what should be in the crosshairs. It's deception, and that's fraud.
>>
>>18620914
The brian shaffer case honestly sounds like a kid who didn't like medical school and disappeared to skip out on the debt.
>>
>>18611913
You're the guy who literally only comes here for this. Welcome back.
>>
File: 1485502481094.jpg (146KB, 831x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1485502481094.jpg
146KB, 831x1058px
>>18621013
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Zebb_Quinn

While we still have to wait and see, knowing that this case could be solved more than 16 years later makes me excited. I love seeing people who try to get away with crime, especially murder, caught and arrested.
>>
>>18615882
There was a doc, can't remember name, that explained the brother could have hit her with a hammer on the head. They reanacted the same scenario with a 10 year old boy sitting a skull and the fracture was very similar
>>
>>18617139
If you're connected to authority, you can get away with anything. The children of elites are raised to believe that they are special and just "better" than everyone else. It's so true that power corrupts. I don't believe most of the stuff on /x/, there's so much unexplained, cruel, corrupt and shady shit that goes on in our human world and noone can stop it. That's reality and it's fucking horrifying. Keep safe out there, everyone.
>>
>>18621284
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_family_murders
>https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/54ac4r/a_family_murder_in_nz/?st=iz2whj7j&sh=f979439e right?
last comment
10 days ago
>[–]Bainmain 1 point 10 days ago
The killings were clearly committed by the father Robin Bain who was estranged from his wife and screwing his own daughter. He then committed suicide. See the evidence on this new website: http://www.davidbaindonate.nz/
>>
>>18611931
>Turns up missing
>>
>>18617294
You should look into it a little more, she'd bought and left a lot of alcohol in the car but hadn't touched any of it. I can think of another couple of similar disappearances, and two others have had further sightings later on.

The dirtbag guy isn't anything relevant, he's a true crime nut with learning disabilities and mental health problems who tries to fit himself into the crimes he looks into. A few decades earlier and he'd be the poor retarded schlub signing a confession despite having nothing to do with it.
>>
>>18617128
Yeah I saw that breaking bad documentary too.

I think it's pretty clear the guy is an agent and just wrapped his shit up there. Then sudokued on the beach. Knowing where the security cameras were successfully, slowly disposing of everything, travelling on a fake passport and then a fake identity, not having ANY tags on his clothing all point to this. Also that no country has claimed him.
>>
>>18621648
>>18621666
I wondered if he isn't like a hired gun. The weird thing about the car crash injuries is that he did total his car that night. The guy who got murdered rear ended him, then he later crashed his car again that night. That along with breaking into a relative's house to page him, phoning in sick etc is an insane level of just knowing what to do. And it's a similar thing for the food network thing.

I'm convinced it was all mafia or mob or something like that shit. The pet dog would have been the ultimate slap in the face too.
>>
>>18611931
Also relevant

A handwriting expert and all law enforcement pretty much came to the unanimous conclusion that the mom wrote the ransome note.

It's fucking sad because I feel as if this mystery will go to the grave. I want one of the family members to be on their death bed and just say "Fuck it, I did it!"
>>
>>18611913
Oakland county "babysitter" child killings

>Oakland county Michigan, 1976
>four children (Mark Stebbins,Jill Robinson,Kristine Mihelich,Timothy King) are abducted and killed in a 14 month period
>held for 4-19 days
>timothy king's family made a statement to the press, asking for the return of their son so they can give him his favorite meal, Kentucky fried chicken
>his body is found days later, KFC in his stomach that his killer had given him
>one of the suspects in the case,Chris Busch, is the son of a wealthy general motors executive and believed to be involved in child porn
>committed suicide in 1978, some evidence found in his possession including a hand drawn picture of a child screaming in pain that resembled timothy king (Pic related)
>no suspects have been found guilty or killings occurred since his death

this has been posted before, bit IMO there were at least two killers. Two victim types, two M.O's, two dumping methods. Also Chris Busch's "suicide" seems staged. I recall a documentary on it where they claimed he shot himself in the forehead with a rifle (who does it like that ?) and there werent any gun power burns on his hands. Plus the picutre and some other evidence like rope at the scene make it seem staged
I think it was another pedo network that seemed to be operating in the mid-west at the time like with johnny Gosch. Many other suspects in this case were suspected for being involved in CP trading
>>
>>18617388
who gives a shit? Its better then one hundred tarrot card threads or magic spells
>>
>>18625075
>and there werent any gun power burns on his hands.
it'd be an awkward position for using hands I would think. Maybe used his foot or something? Is that a possibility?
>>
>>18625109
yeah you could like use your toes I think. but I dont think anyone mentioned him not having his shoes on. From what ive read the whole thing seemed staged and again, if youre going to kill yourself with a rifle most people point it under the chin or in the mouth. Shooting yourself in the forehead seems too awkward
>>
>>18625131
It's definitely more natural to shoot someone else in the forehead than to shoot yourself in the forehead if you get what I mean.
>>
Phantom Social Workers
>Sporadic reports from the UK and US about people claiming to be social workers and attempting to abduct children from their parents
>Police investigations failed to find suspects or substantial evidence, and the phenomenon was most frequently reported in the early 1990s
>Anne Wylie reports that a woman visited her house in Hamilton, Stratchclyde, wanting to see her infant son.
Wylie was initially suspicious, as the woman came to the back door and claimed to be a new health visitor come to check his medical records
>When Wylie asked for identification, the woman said she must have left it in the car
>Wylie looked at the vehicle and saw a man smoking a cigarette
>When Wylie asked for her son's name, the woman hesitated but produced a medical file
>As it was raining, Wylie suggested they better continue the conversation in the living room, at that the woman left
>Mrs. Wylie called her health office and discovered that her health visitor had not in fact been replaced.
>Operation Childcare was launched in South Yorkshire in 1990, gathering 250 reports; of these, police believed only two cases were genuine and 18 deserved to be taken seriously
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_social_workers
The encounter is on the first source in the footnotes. This always creeps me out; even though there are so many false cases the fact that even a handful may have been genuine kidnapping attempts gets me.
>>
>>18625075
I just watched a press conference they gave in 2012 about the results of hair testing.

So the two boys have between them 3 hair samples found on their bodies that all match in mitochondrial DNA. This means they had contact with the same person (more likely) or two different people related throught the maternal line (so maternal (half-)brother/sister, maternal uncle or aunt, mother etc but not father, paternal uncle or aunty or a half-sibling through the father, which is less likely). This also means you can test for a match with one of the maternal relations even if the suspect is dead.

Kristine also had a hair found on her body, but this did not match. This obviously leads to there being at least to people involved somehow or another, and casts doubt on whether they had the same killer (I would suggest it's unlikely simply because if the killer does the same or similar things in a similar environment each time they ought to have similar evidence on each). This evidence certainly adds credence to there being more than one killer.
>>
>>18625161
I had something like that happen when I was a kid. Two guys claiming to be police officers came round and tried to gain entry without identification and just asked if the address of the house was the right address. Said someone had reported a burglary. It was just me in the house and I was like 9 at the time.
>>
>>18612000
Yes because 4 years later animals wouldn't have skaterred bones, weather and elements wouldn't have altered the scene. Fucking Christ, level of decomposition is skeleton. How many fucking murders have you investigated?
>>
>>18625293
Can't site specific cases, but also a general tactic by scumbags is to put up a siren on their car and pull you over claiming to be police.

>>18625161
God the world is frightening.
>>
>>18619019
it's "here, here"
kys or turn 12, your choice
>>
>>18622224
Nobody promised you to tell you the truth. Stop blindly trusting people just because the video looks professional.
>>
Hard for you all to know about some of our most famous murderers in our history
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robledo_Puch
>>
>>18615404
>anons in /x solving fucking crimes just because
>>
>>18617720
>Semen Zolotarev
>Semen
>>
>>18612653
There were
>>
File: dead_end_by_valenberg-d9ui9mc.gif (305KB, 711x420px) Image search: [Google]
dead_end_by_valenberg-d9ui9mc.gif
305KB, 711x420px
>>18611913
>>http://youtu.be/6Zl5vpy__dQ [Embed]

i literally pulled that same album up before I started reading

prime tastes my friend
>>
>>18625109
Not saying he wasn't murdered, but even unfit was suicide you might not get powder residue on the hands (or feet). Dependant upon the type of gun and how it was handled, you might not get anything.
>>
>>18626302
I had a look at some of the more recent developments and it seems like they've found someone involved who isn't Busch that fits the narrative of someone who lured the kids (so a teen at the time) and then at least shot Busch but also maybe framed Busch. See the last 5 minutes or so of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swxtJ3Lbop8

So it seems he cannot be ruled out at least because the hair on Kristine is a match.

What I find quite weird is that they were all held for similar periods of time, but the girls were not abused and the first girl seriously deviated from how other bodies were found. Also that she had a similar death to Busch. I find Busch less attractive as a suspect now because there's no claim of a match for the mtDNA in the hair, and they could've determined whether it matched his because of >>18625255
>>
>>18623200
david baine literally posting on reddit
>>
>>18615882
The brother was probably molesting her, i mean the parents had books about incest. Also Beauty pageants should be illegal, it's like they wanted her to get fucked and anyone involved in Beauty pageants has problems.
>>
>>18616156
What a fag.
>>
File: bain.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
bain.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>18623200
Bain?
>>
>>18622756
>>18627623

A source would be nice, because from what I've read I can't find a single thing linking the brother to it.
>>
>>18612038
>>18612054
Whos blood was it in her panties then? I'm thinking prostitution gone wrong. The John (customer, not the father) kills her by accident and the family scramble to cover it up. The father was involved in higher-up military shit. And what kind of couple names their child both of their first names combined? Never heard of that before.
>>
>>18616834
I can picture that. Some young master troll who knew it would throw the whole case off. They must have fucking maggot-y after being dead that long though.
>>
>>18612364
They were on meth or were trying to buy meth? A dealer wouldn't leave all that cash unless they were trying to make a message to people who knew them.
>>
>>18627890
I heard it from some podcast, probably from generation why or maybe from true crime garage.
>>
give me dubs baby
>>
>>18611913
Boi these threads used to get me through some difficult times a few years back

good to see you posting again anon
>>
File: candace-hiltz-3.jpg (32KB, 526x535px) Image search: [Google]
candace-hiltz-3.jpg
32KB, 526x535px
Candace Hiltz: murdered and the subject of a local police cover-up. bloodstained evidence discovered in a private storage locker owned by a local cop, 10 years after the murder.

''...Dolores says that days before her daughter's murder, a cop had visited their family home over accusations that her son James, who has mental issues, had trespassed....
...She says that her daughter had become upset over the deputy's tone and ended up losing her temper and shouting at him. When he threatened to arrest her, she responded by saying she'd seen the officer accepting envelopes from drug dealers.
The officer stormed out the house, Dolores Hiltz said.
Three days later, the family dog was found murdered with an ax and tied to a tree with a blood stained rope - both of which were found in the storage unit....''

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?327194-CO-Candace-Hiltz-17-Fremont-County-15-Aug-2006
>>
>>18615961
Underrated
>>
>>18628446
Addendum: the storage unit was sold at auction, and the new owner of the evidence alerted law enforcement of the contents of that unit. police officer in question discreetly suggested that new owner's life could be in jeopardy if he didn't relinquish said evidence back to him. Hours later, storage unit has been completely emptied and contents confiscated by sheriff's office.
>>
File: 1477020470802.png (593KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1477020470802.png
593KB, 1200x675px
>>18612642
>In addition to the shocking photographs, the fact that the official autopsy report blatantly states that the victim was subject to incisions & use of "sucking devices" elevates the case to the levels beyond most disturbing monstrosity to ever occur to a human being.

>beyond most disturbing monstrosity to ever occur to a human being.
>>
File: 1486971520932.jpg (7KB, 320x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486971520932.jpg
7KB, 320x365px
>>18629262
>>
>>18623828
I know, pisses me off too.
>>
>>18612038
Wouldn't they test the brother's blood at some point? I mean if they suspected the parents why wouldn't they suspect the brother at some point?
>>
>>18612080
Think it was a wacko girl that found them and put the lipstick on him or kissed him. Or some wacko bloke who's in to kids?
>>
>>18615236
Obviously the zodiac
>>
>>18615369
I'm from there can confirm was the yowies
>>
>>18629590
Story appears to be completely fake
>>
>>18617294
Dirtbag vid was proven fake and a hoax by police im pretty sure. I recall reading about it
>>
>>18629260

My gut says she was murdered by Deputy and atleast 1 other person helping him. i think the whole local police department was in on this, maybe even the local CIB was conspiring to help with the cover up..
>>
>>18627890
The case is really messed up. Late 911 call. Dad finds body before actually going into the basement. The doc is called The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey. Its an American research team thing I believe
>>
>>18611913
bump
>>
>>18620632
This thread and ones like it such as mysteries and things like that are the only reason I come to this shithole board.
>>
>>18611913
these are some classic/famous crime from my country:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogne_homicide

It's seems resolved, but I always found suspect that the mother is the killer. I don't think someone could be this retarded. She actually had another son after the tragedy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Borsellino#Murder

this re-opened a wound in my country. there is tons of material, of course.
>>
>>18630276
Fuck me, I completely forgot:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_of_Florence

this is a serial killer in Florence who's never got caught.
>>
>>18629260
According to
http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/news/canoncity-local-news/ci_30732887/candace-hiltz-family-discusses-unusual-circumstances-surrounding-case

>a storage unit that belonged to Fremont County Sheriff's Office Lt. Det. Robert Dodd
It'd be interesting to know why Dodd stopped paying for the unit suddenly.
>>
>>18611913
http://www.denverpost.com/2014/02/06/under-investigation-american-title-ceo-dead-in-grisly-suicide/

I believe this was a murder covered up as a suicide. The strength needed to use a nail gun on yourself and the fact each nail hole received would lessen that strength. I think the missing money was stolen and the actual murderers wanted a patsy to take the fall for their crimes. After seven nail holes in his body he supposedly managed to nail himself in the head. I believe this was a torture murder to extract information because the morgage titles were given over to "new owners" in a chicago mob style takeover. He had a regular gun, pills and an enclosed garage with a car....... but used a nail gun according to "official" misinformation sources. This was one of the banker suicides where a cluster of bankers were thrown off buildings. I think it is suspicious, unexplained, and entirely creepy. How many times could you put a nail in YOUR stomach? three, five, or seven?
>>
>>18621284
>Keith_Ratliff
>ATF spokesman Richard Coes stated to the local press that the justification for the search was: "The claim is that [Myers] was using explosives and getting paid for it via YouTube."[22] Contradicting this was Franklin County Sheriff Stevie Thomas who stated that the raids were in connection with the investigation into the suspected murder of Keith Ratliff.[23]

Suspicious. I hope FPSRussia guys go away for something I hate their shitty accent things. I bet it was over something petty like the mobile game they made too.
>>
>>18615420
>moralfags
>>
File: IMG_2994.png (169KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2994.png
169KB, 750x1334px
>>18612000
Skeletal remains
>>
>>18615236
That last part reminds me a lot of true detective
>>
File: marc dutroux.jpg (32KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
marc dutroux.jpg
32KB, 624x352px
>>18611913
technically solved but not really, the rabbit hole goes deeper
>1995-96, Belgium
> marc dutroux and his accomplice whom he paid in drugs, Lelièvre,
>Julie Lejeune and Mélissa Russo, both age 8,ere kidnapped together from Grâce-Hollogne on 24 June, held captive in dutroux's cellar and sexually abused
>On 22 August 1995, Dutroux kidnapped 17-year-old An Marchal and 19-year-old Eefje Lambrecks who were on a camping trip in Ostend
>1995 he is arrested for being part of a car theft ring, held in custody for 3 months
>police search his house, while the kidnapped girls are still alive in the basement
>police claim they didnt hear anyone crying out for help despite this
>dutroux's wife, who knew of all of his activities, doesnt feed the girls and two starve to death
>after his release dutroux and Lelièvre,kidnapped 12-year-old Sabine Dardenne who was on her way to school on 28 May 1996.
>9 August 1996, Dutroux and Lelièvre kidnapped 14-year-old Laetitia Delhez as she was walking home from a public swimming pool. An eyewitness had earlier observed Dutroux's van, described it and identified part of the license plate.[9] Dutroux, his wife, and Lelièvre were all arrested on 13 August 1996
>an initial search of the home found nothing, then dutroux and his wife confessed, leading police to the dungeon and the bodies

here's were things get fucky
cont.
>>
File: b29.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
b29.png
151KB, 421x500px
>>18631053
>due to the slow police response, failed follow up investigations and several missed opportunities, the authorities were heavily criticized, some claiming a cover up was taking place
>that dutroux was acting as a pimp for a human trafficking ring that had clients in positions of power in the country, including the police, politicians and the magistrate
>On the witness stand, Jean-Marc Connerotte (fr), the original judge of the case, broke down in tears when he described "the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against the shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out.
>Throughout the trial, Dutroux continued to insist that he was part of a Europe-wide paedophile ring with accomplices among police officers, businessmen, doctors, and even high-level Belgian politicians.[21]
>up to 450 people were called upon to testify, 23 of which died under mysterious circumstances before the trial
Heres a link to a doc on them, sorry its not in enlgish
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuPkoGGm_xQ
>On 22 June, Dutroux received the maximum sentence of life imprisonment, while Martin received 30 years and Lelièvre 25 years.

Some real true detective shit going on

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
>>
>>18631058
>https://isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

this was the other link I meant to post
>>
>>18631058
Nice post. Did you read programmed to kill by any chance?
>>
>>18623828
She woke up dead
>>
File: 00PATZconvict1-master768[1].jpg (74KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
00PATZconvict1-master768[1].jpg
74KB, 768x512px
This guy is the reason all our childhoods were boring and socially isolating experiences. It all goes back to him.
>>
>>18631512
Don't recognize him, story?
>>
>>18631581
>reverse image search
His name is Pedro Hernandez, he was convicted an hour ago for kidnapping a 6-year-old boy on his way to a bus stop in New york 37 years ago. This is why your parents don't let you go anywhere without your retard leash.
>>
>>18626135
i lol'd. thanks, anon.
>>
File: this isnt' true detective.png (337KB, 1846x1306px) Image search: [Google]
this isnt' true detective.png
337KB, 1846x1306px
>>18631053
>>18631058
Remember reading about this years ago

it finally opened my eyes that this shit is fucking real, and happening all over the world for years and years. Once I start to think about all the children, stolen up in warzones, sold off to get raped by old men/women (most recently, 53 outof 179 children disappearing from refugee camp in France)....idk man, there's evil in this world
>>
>>18631726
For future reference, you prounounce it semyon. the name translates to Simeon in English, which wasn't that uncommon a name 50 years ago.

t. Rusbro
>>
>>18614837
withy only 2 incidents, I'm not sure that counts as a "serial" strictly speaking
>>
>>18612642
A lot of this can be explained by scavengers and normal decay; I mean hey, it's Brazil.

What escapes me is the circular incisions. Not saying it's aliens, or that it's likely to be aliens. But even for some cartel, why the fuck would they do that? Why be surgical about this one guy when everyone else you just slice their throats and be done with it?
>>
>>18611931
>somebody fingered her
Not to sound perverse but I've always wondered how autopsy can reveal when non-ejaculatory sex acts have taken place.

Like, how the fuck do you know it was a finger, for one.

Ew, this is gross.
>>
>>18617084
>books a hotel
>no known origins

who the fuck hired the shitty detectives.
>>
>>18626130
if /pol/ can meme a candidate to the presidency I'm sure we can meme a crime into being solved
>>
>>18632352
He was most likely an intelligence agent or something similar that underestimated how friendly/nosy the Irish can be.
>>
>>18630468
I'm doubtful that it was the FPSrussia guys themselves that did it, honestly. Ratliff was their go-to-guy for actually acquiring the weird and obscure weapons. Chances are he was already dealing with some shady dudes; probably took a bad deal with some ex-KGB mobsters and got shot for his troubles.
>>
>>18631746
>tfw used to scoff at shit like this
>tfw sexual abuse rings are the only conspiracy I legitimately believe now that I've actually looked this shit up

Illuminati shit is dumb because it assumes both a degree of control and a degree of agreement about how to run the world that just wouldn't happen. This shit I am almost certain happens. Like the guy says, if one goes down, they all would. The conspiracy of silence HAS to remain for it to work.

It's truly grim, though. That, at the end of the day, this evil ISN'T being done for some grandiose goal, for an ideology or for anything reasonable.

All just so some pathetic people without self-control and too much power can get their nut. That's it. Pure base primal urges. People will kill for that. Children.

Grim.
>>
>>18632284
Usually you'll find cuts from a fingernail inside the vagina, pretty fucked up stuff
>>
>>18632731
Reality often times is way more fucked up and scary than any spooky ghost or monster in the woods, some humans are just fucking abhorrent monsters
>>
>In the summer of 1941, there was a series of attacks on men who had been picked up at bars in the West End.

>At least eight people were attacked and killed in a period of a few months.

>No one was ever found to have done it

http://www.nokilli.com/sacto/1941-killer.htm

This link also goes to a site about how California and northern California in particular is home to some of highest rates of serial killers in america.

http://www.oocities.org/igolder/sacramento/index3.html
>>
File: HISTORY2-popup[1].jpg (68KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
HISTORY2-popup[1].jpg
68KB, 375x500px
>>18631668
Etan Patz was the original Missing Child. The first one the national media blew up on. The first one on the milk carton.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumont_children_disappearance

This happened where I live, made my gran freak out about mum and me uncles getting taken, blew up heap of shit in south Australia. I think I remember watching a doco on a psychic who said their body's were buried under the rotunda that's on the beach front, but they couldn't get the rights to dig it up
>>
File: Etan_Patz_1978.jpg (42KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
Etan_Patz_1978.jpg
42KB, 400x501px
>>18632938
I don't like how the only photos I can find of him are shirtless head shots.
>>
>>18615236
Shit. I live in Santa Rosa, there was another crime I remember when I was in highschool of someone killing 2 people on the beach and then drawing a little devil face on a piece of drift wood, don't know if they ever caught the person. The beaches out here can be pretty scary at night, the wind makes it hard to hear anything and with the fog you won't see someone until your up close to them. I would hate be caught out there by someone with bad intentions.
>>
>>18632869
>>18632731
This, so much.

After seeing so many conspiracy stories and so many conflicting stories about so many different groups doing things and conspiring in a way that basically means they all simultaneously have all power over all governments, media, scientist and any one else who doesn't align with the conspiracy theorist.

It's trying to give reason and motivation to the madness that is our world. The scariest truth is that there is no source of evil, no grand gods and devils scheme or grand conspiracy. Just the wrong people with all the power and a collective benefit to keep eachother's secrets out of the public. Wealth is the only motivation. No glory, no gods, no evil, just shitty humans with too much freedom.
>>
>>18633380
Wealth? I thought we were talking about the pedo rings.
>>
>>18632731
My skeptical friend, the rabbit hole is only as deep as you're willing to go
>>
>>18626038
nice b8, asshole

had me mad/10
>>
>>18614087
Why the fuck would they bring their dog to a ransom deal? They were running from something.
>>
>>18616283
I have to look into this bit. My understanding is the daughter wasn't around for a couple of days before hand, nobody but the parents "saw" her. So there's some suspicion that she'd gone missing earlier.

>>18634080
Probably for the same reason they all got killed, part of trying to get the daughter back and keep $32000. When the whole thing went south the kidnappers left the money as it was tainted (the bank would have the numbers of the bills). If anyone connected them back to murdering a little girl they'd be really fucked.
>>
>>18611919
>Mother believes religious cult is responsible for Oklahoma family's disappearance

http://newsok.com/article/3906475

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim_City,_Oklahoma

Elohim City is a cult that operates 2 hours away from where the Jamison family disappeared
>>
>>18625078
FFFuck yes
we need more shit like this. I miss spoopy /x/, new age /x/ is retarded
>>
>>18615961
kek nice one
>>
>>18632963
By any realistic metric, he was at a dramatically elevated risk of victimization but it didn't stop the media from convincing every mother in America that the only thing keeping their kids from going the exact same way was their helicopter parenting.
>>
>>18631076
its on my to do list, Ive heard its very good
>>
File: the finders.jpg (2MB, 1276x3412px) Image search: [Google]
the finders.jpg
2MB, 1276x3412px
anyone have more info on this? It seems to fit with all these pedo kidnapping rings being posted
>>
>>18615404
>>18615398
>>18615396
Thanks for your input, anon. That's pretty interesting. I'd do some more research before settling on a definitive answer, but it's still fascinating.

I've been to Ashland, by the way. It's okay. Bear Creek soup is the best, though.
>>
>>18633976
>>18626038
you're both wrong, it's
"Hear, here!"
"Hear, here!"
>>
>>18631268
In bed?
>>
>>18611931
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_JonBen%C3%A9t_Ramsey
Fuck, it always bums me out to think of what victims like this went through in their last few hours. When a case is unsolved like this, and we don't have answers and want to know what happened, I sometimes forget that there was actually a person's experience that led to this unsolved matter, you know? Like, this girl went through some fucking shit. She had the answers. And now she's gone. And whatever happened to her - whether it was her brother, her parents, a stranger - it fucking terrifies me to think that she went through that. It's hard to explain, but someone out there has to relate to the dread I'm feeling thinking about it. It's goddamn fascinating
>>
File: IMG_4008.jpg (35KB, 249x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4008.jpg
35KB, 249x300px
in 2006, Brian Shaffer was a med student who disappeared from The Ugly Tuna Saloona in Columbus, Ohio on the campus of Ohio State University. what's odd about the disappearance is that there's video of him going into the ugly tuna, but never leaving. it's been almost 11 years and he still hasn't been found. definitely one of my favorite cases.... some guys made a two part podcast last year detailing the case in depth. they're about an hour each but definitely worth the listen. one of the parts is http://podtail.com/podcast/true-crime-garage/brian-shaffer-16/
>>
File: robiso11.jpg (55KB, 655x506px) Image search: [Google]
robiso11.jpg
55KB, 655x506px
>>18615283
>>18615983
What is or who were the superior table? Very little on it.

As an added point, Mr Robison, the chosen son and heir to Roebert, wanted to build these computer airport things. Like airports that were massive servers. And this was in the late 60s.
>>
>>18636345
There was that I think it was Nevada case where a woman went into a security shop and never left (she was picking up something really mundane to do with filing taxes iirc), while her husband waited outside. Obviously she was murdered in the shop, I assume something similar happened to this poor guy.
>>
>>18636386
what's so so odd about brian's case is that they interviewed the entire bar staff and everyone at the bar and nothing raised suspicion... im guessing what happened is that brian left out the back door and while he was walking home/walking somewhere someone tried to rob him and it went wrong and they killed him.. im from columbus and it seems very feasible... they never even found blood or anything of the sorts inside the ugly tuna
>>
>>18636417
You definitely can go out a back freely way with some people not noticing in a lot of joints, but in my experience these tend to be where waste is dropped and deliveries are made, so tend to be pretty well security camera'd too. By the look of it on google maps, it's in a small part of a large complex, mostly surrounded by a place called Mad Mex, with another bar on the other side? It does look like there's a connection to a parking garage thing though.

Apparently he was nearly burnt out, he'd been pulling a bunch of all nighters. And the last camera sighting of him was talking to two girls around 2am. So he must have been tired as fuck, very out of it. It's also fairly common for dudes to spike people in college unfortunately, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been roofied and lead somewhere discretely.
>>
>>18611913
I love these threads!, awesome shit OP!.
>>
File: not good.png (184KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
not good.png
184KB, 438x336px
My fucking face when this thread. Ive got a story that fits with all of this. No its not about skinwalkers, no I dont have it typed out in advance so just give me some time and no I dont care if any of you believe it. Ive been waiting for a good opportunity to post this
>1997
>just turned 22 (yes, im an old fart)
>grown up in Virginia, like any good southern boy I loved camping
>decided to treat myself when on break from college for thanksgiving
>went to the colonial parkway (a place I went camping a lot and felt comfortable)
>loaded with with a bag of food, water, camping tools and a sig p220 I had received as a present from my dad because going hiking without a gun is asking for trouble
>drive out to a spot ive been to before, partially hide my baller toyota cressida so no rangers ruin my vacation
>first couple hours of hiking are great, felt good to get some fresh air and clear my head from college
>set up camp, cook some diner, read and relax as the sun goes down
>around dusk when I tending to the fire when I get that sense of being watched
>haha, its just being in the woods..right?
>tell myself im paranoid, I camp here all the time and I wont be busted (still thinking its a ranger if anyone is watching me)
>go to collect firewood close to camp, really just wanted to walk around when I swear to jesus Christ himself I hear a cough
>whirl around and shout if anyone is there
>ok, if its a ranger they wouldnt be stalking me
>I told my family and friends where I was, they all couldnt come and if they were pranking me this is a bit more or stalking then anything
>shout out once that I am armed, just to say I did and give me some peace of mind
>wanted to listen to my music (who else remembers walkmen?) but I didnt want to distract myself and im starting to get the heebie jeebies
>not quite dark but will be soon, if I wasnt so on edge id enjoy how pretty it is
>suddenly twigs and branches start snapping right in front me, just out of my view in the brush
cont
>>
>>18637017
>because going hiking without a gun is asking for trouble
Not really. Going in without a first aid kit was asking for trouble. You going to shoot the injury?

So few problems are solveable with a gun generally, and even those are significantly diminished when hiking.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 299x168px
>>18637017
>whatever is in there is making no effort to hide its clumsy self
>I stand, draw my gun and point just at the ground in front of it because I want to identify the target before I blow anything away
>shout to identify yourself or ill fucking shoot right goddamn fucking now
>all the while, the sun is setting right at this movement
>its almost poetic
>then, slowly, a silhouette rises from behind a bush
>it was so jarring and creepy I almost shot it right there, looked like that scene from apocalypse now
>can't make out any facial features on then its a man, either with a hat or a head of hair, and pretty broad shoulders
>no idea on the height or clothes since a bush was covering most of him
>we have a Mexican stand off until I shout what the hell is he doing and he almost got shot
>for some reason I eased up a little, putting a "face" to the noise and seeng how he didnt come out with a chainsaw or anything
>"are you going to shoot me?"
>he asks, in an eerily calm, matter of fact way
>this puts my threat assessment back to code red, I keep the gun drawn and say again to come out or I will shoot
>"....no you wont"
>he says it completely colorless and matter of factlly, just like before. completely nonchalant, I can come up ways to describe his lack luster tone all damn day but you get the idea
>worst of all he's calling my bluff and hes completely right, I have no legal grounds to shoot
>at best he's the ballsiest prankster ive ever seen
>I dont want to consider the worst case scenario
>then he sinks bank into the bushes, same speed as before
>I have no idea what to do, its dark now and Mr. ice-water-for-blood is lurking around the campsite
>cant run in the dark, plus he could be armed
>this was before cell phones kiddies, so I was on my own
>sit on my log, gun out, watching the bush he "sank" into intently
>then , behind my camp, trees and bushes start shaking violently
>>
File: 1423258377120.jpg (292KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423258377120.jpg
292KB, 1600x1200px
>>18637045
says the city cuck who has never stepped foot outside his gentrified neighborhood
>>
File: 4421848012_05b0650710.jpg (64KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
4421848012_05b0650710.jpg
64KB, 399x500px
>>18637147
>whip around, shout for him to fuck off because I will shoot if Im threatened
>fire a round into the air to prove a point
>ruckus stops
>every creek and snap has my attention, but it sounds like he left
>also, how in the hell did he circle me so fast?
>he didnt make noise until he wanted me to hear him, so im feeling pretty spooked wishing I has slept in my car and didnt have a tent to climb into tonight
>hear more footsteps around my camp, waiting for an axe to come swinging out of the darkness
>more twigs snapping and other noise to my 9 o clock, just like before
>he wants my attention and has it
>hands are shaking, im sweating bullets even though its cold out
>then to my 11 o'clock, he must have had a flashlight and pointed it under his face because I saw pick related and reached a pitch I never thought would come out of me after puberty
>it was only for a second, I didnt see any notable features other then looking like a (Possibly)generic white guy. Maybe middle aged
>didnt shoot because it was so sudden (also trigger discipline is important)
>fuck this, retreat into my tent (but if he is armed he might have the drop on my ass)
>decide the smartest move is to lay prone, facing the entrance
>its really amazing what adrenaline can do because fear mixed with beef jerky kept me up for most of the night, shaking like I was having a seizure
>hear some more movement around my tent, but I dont think he ever left the treeline
>up all night, waiting for a machete to spit the tent and my anus wide open
>>
>>18612642
Whoa I was NOT expecting the crime scene photos to be there. Usually I have a pretty strong stomach for that kind of thing but that's pretty bad.
>>
Hiw about that missing Lindbergh bab-

OH WAIT
>>
File: 1485815904355.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485815904355.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>18637203
here is where things get real fucky
>get up at dawn just enough light to make an escape
>check and clear my immediate surroundings. I aint going in those woods though
>gather up all my important stuff in the fastest record of camping and power walk to my car
>find it
>the tires are fucking slashed
>freak out all over again, adrenaline hits me like a step father
>fight or flight, flight I choose you
>walk to one of the main roads, it isnt long before a tired, dirty looking man with a pistol coming out of the woods brings attention
>cop car pulls up to me, I would have hugged him if he wasnt going to taze me
>drop my gun, comply with everything as he cuffs me, puts me in the back seat and asks questions while searching my stuff and making sure my gun is legal
>tell him everything, say I know how crazy it sounds but I swear on my own taint its true
>he gives me a stern look, then drives me to a station
>get interrogated, (its not like the movies, I was just put at a detectives desk)
>1st detective, then im assuming his superior and a second man that I think was the DA come to hear my story
>Im a blathering idiot but they listen intently
>ask me specific question, if I could identify anything
>idk probably not, im not that useful. my parents will tell you
>one asks if I know any stories of the area
>nope
>"listen kid, a few years ago a bunch of people were killed in the parkway, and we never found the guy"
>they give me all the details, say I could fit the type of M.O., it could just be a copy cat or, again, the ballsiest prankster of all time
>mfw getting told all of this
>mfw filling out the report of my incident
>after that, they tell me its probably be best if I dont go camping there for a while
>still havent gone back, you couldnt pay me enough

heres the case anyway.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Parkway_Killer
>>
File: 1440290060291.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1440290060291.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
youre telling me, after all these spooky stories youre condemning people that want to arm themselves?
>wheredoyouthnikweare
>>
>>18637259
>>18637203
>>18637147
>>18637017
You for fucking real?

Were people just more trusting pre 9/11 era? Even strapped that seems ill advised imo (then again I've been told I have a tendency of overkill in terms on threat analysis).

Born in early '92 myself, it seems like millennials/gen y and gen z were raised with way more fear mongering... did you think to yourself specifically "serial killer" or what? Just "crazy man" or plain "killer"?
>>
>>18637155
Not him but I camped/hiked all throughout Nevada/Oregon/Washington.

Bears will kill you regardless of your cool pistol and someone could just set fire to your tent/ wreck your car if their goal was to serial killer murder you. I can see where that anon is coming from.
>>
The Original Night Stalker is the moniker for an unidentified serial killer and rapist who murdered at least ten people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986 and sexually assaulted at least fifty women in Northern California from June 1976 to July 1979.
However, the connection to the Northern California assaults was not made until 2001, until which time the perpetrator was dubbed as The East Area Rapist.
The Original Night Stalker/The East Area Rapist may be considered one of the worst and most prolific "unapprehended" serial offenders in history. So far in the investigation, every named or investigated suspect has been cleared through DNA, alibi or other investigative means and methods.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo
>>
>>18611913
I read this in nightmind's voice.

I am now hype for this thread
>>
>>18615245
sounds like the basis for an al pacino movie called cruising. really good movie check it out
>>
File: 1481640351618.jpg (117KB, 527x565px) Image search: [Google]
1481640351618.jpg
117KB, 527x565px
>>18637370
Different anon here

Original Night Stalker is not the same as Night Stalker/Richard Ramirez (just fyi to any anons who didn't already know that)

Part of the problem about why this guy didn't get caught is the name(s)

First he was
>Visalia Ransacker
Then he was dubbed the
>East Area Rapist (EAR)
Finally became
>Original Night Stalker

I've heard of less used names for him like Diamond Knot Killer and Golden State Killer.

Point is, one needs a catchy and singular name to stick in the public mind and create consensus. Also, lack of communication between police departments and people not taking initiative (one person actually saw him come out of their neighbor's house at night but didn't call the police).
>>
>>18615396
i just moved to ashland. creepy
>>
>>18627902
Will and Jada Smith
What are their kids names anon?
>>
File: 1483784159514.gif (2MB, 295x254px) Image search: [Google]
1483784159514.gif
2MB, 295x254px
>>18615961
>>
>>18637420
What's the "feeling" of the town like?

Anyone talking about the Grubbs murder still?
>>
>>18611913
Remove the last youtube link entirely or switch in a new vid, it's down
>>
>>18632284
Like the other guy said, there will be abrasions and cuts because it was non-consensual, so the vagina isn't prepared to have something inside it, and the abuser is unlikely to be gentle or courteous. IIRC, JonBenet's hymen was also all sorts of fucked up and eroded, and she had had frequent yeast infections, which are certainly common (I had them a lot around her age), but can also coincide with sexual abuse.

Sorry. "Gross" is right. This shit is foul.

>>18611931
I think her dad was abusing her, and for whatever reason, feared he was going to be exposed. He killed her, tried to stage a kidnapping, but Patsy woke up and phoned the police before John could remove the body. Hence the bizarro crime scene we got, made more complicated by the officer's ineptitude, and the Ramsey's wealth.

I had collected a sizable amount of evidence to support my case and disprove (or at least cast consider doubt) on Patsy and Burke as suspects, but have since forgotten all but my conclusion.
>>
>>18637418
this, i guess the multiple names were dubbed after finding the connections to the different crimes committed through out the different areas of california. i just call him the ONS, its easier to remember. Im starting to read the book about him, interesting and disturbing shit.

heres the PDF, if you or anyone is interested in reading it.

www filedropper com /74858423-sudden-terror
>>
>>18615369
Didn't this guy have a highly unusual ear shape? And a couple had some sort of contact with the police? And the couple's son had the same highly unusual (as in, present in less than 1% of white people, maybe less than 0.5%) ear shape? Cool fuckin story and it's weird as hell, but it might have just been some guy who got killed for having an affair with another guy's wife.
>>
>>18615961
better call the cyber police!
>>
>>18637311
As a millennial, I think millennials are definitely way more spooked and distrusting, but I don't think it's because of 9/11. I think it might be because of mass media reporting on every little fucked up thing and our dumb baby brains soaked it in, as well as the many stranger danger campaigns. But I don't think it's a bad thing, if it reduces victimization.
>>
File: 9213fejfop33.png (283KB, 531x376px) Image search: [Google]
9213fejfop33.png
283KB, 531x376px
>>18615961
>>
>>18620914
>Disappearance of Sky Metalwala
Haven't gone to the Wikipedia page, but it sounds like the mother sold the child on the black market or some similar fucked up shit.
>>
>>18632731
If this pedophile conspiracy shit is true, it wouldn't exist if not for other non-pedophile government officials protecting their peers to maintain the status quo. Just something to think about.
>>
>>18637578
It's insurance in addition to getting one's rocks off.

Got film of a fellow official doing deeds of this nature, whether or not they're actually into it? And they have film of you doing the same? No one can really betray anyone, everyone stays in the boat together.
>>
>>18637478
I'm a different anon, by the by.
>>
>>18632558
>ex-KGB mobsters
>KGB
>mobsters

Beware the Russian boogeyman kiddos!
>>
File: 1486012947068.jpg (232KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
1486012947068.jpg
232KB, 1023x767px
>>18618148
WEW
>>
>>18637322
so, its much better to just be unprepared and let yourself die?
fucking retard
>>
>>18637462
That's honestly the best theory for the Ramsey case I've ever heard. Everyone focused on Patsy when John doing it makes much more sense in light of the (probable) sexual abuse. The mom wouldn't have abused her daughter like that, the brother wouldn't have killed her in such a premeditated way, and the odds of a random pedo breaking into a mansion on Christmas Eve and doing all this shit over the course of hours without ever being detected is even less likely.
>>
>>18637644
Well, I mean, the weapons they were acquiring, it's either them or cartels.

And cartels wouldn't make a much messier job of him.
>>
>>18637434
Willow and Jaden. I get your point but I meant both parents names labeling a single child. Plus, those folks are scientologists. It's requisate that they're weird. Wasn't the brothers name Brian? It's especially a weird name for a second child.
>>
>>18639766
The son's name is Burke. I think they're Mormons, which is equivalent to scientologists.
>>
>>18637155
Carrying a gun is way way more suited to city life. And even then they're not that useful, you shouldn't just go around shooting people.

In the wilderness, with less people, they're mostly extra pack weight. If you're planning to hunt take a rifle or shotgun or something, pistol is stupid af though. If you're not planning on that just carry a practical knife (if that), or admit it's some weird fetish shit you got going on.

>>18638424
If I jump you with a heavy object your pistol is useless. Even if I go "I say fellow, I challenge you to a duel for walking through these hunting grounds" the pistol is only useful if I don't have a gun/intent to shoot. Life is not like that Indiana Jones scene where he shoots the sword guy.
>>
>>18637434
>>18639766
Donald and Ivanka Trump.
>>
>>18639185
Thanks. Some of it's coming back to me. Fair warning this is just conjecture and it’s not an infallible theory. Anyway:

1. It’s very likely JonBenet was previously sexually abused. Molesters tend to be someone the child and their family knows and trusts. Furthermore, it’s not uncommon for abusers to kill their victims. Lastly, murdered children are most commonly killed by a family member. This obviously doesn’t completely rule out a stranger did it, and Patsy and Burke fit that profile as well. However, it’s more likely that the grown man in the house molested her than it does for the woman, or 8 (?) year old boy, a family friend, or a stranger.

2. It'd be highly unusual if Patsy killed JonBenet, but called the police before she could properly dispose of the body and clean up the crime scene.
>>
>>18640137
3. If an intruder attempted to kidnap JonBenet and ended up killing her for whatever reason, why leave the ransom note, which was written at the scene, when the body’s still in the house? The attempted-kidnapper may not have been able to remove the dead body without being seen, but they can mostly likely leave the house with the now useless ransom note, since the body will be found before the family can drop off the ransom. They would have left an incriminating note, written in their hand-writing, for no reason. Otherwise, we just have a dead kid in the house and no obvious signs of entry or motives from an outsider to kill her. With the note, it helps deflect attention from being solely on the family to an unknown, outside actor. It would have been more effective if JonBenet was killed by a family member and they were able to remove the body from the house, as well. Additionally, the demand was quite lengthy for ransom notes, according to experts. It may have been written in the approximate hour between JonBenet’s head trauma and her death by strangulation, in which she was unconscious and likely expected to die. The fact that she didn’t die from the blow might have contributed to the fact that, if John killed her and planned on removing the body, wasn’t able to do so before morning/Patsy woke up, because he then had to kill her some other way. He might have found “death by blunt force” or “death by stabbing” too gruesome, and maybe feared using his hands or something else easy to contaminate with his DNA to strangle her, hence the garotte contraption.
>>
>>18640144
4. The ransom note asked for a bonus John recently got. IIRC, he bragged about it, so others would have known of it too, but why not ask for more, too, knowing how wealthy the Ramseys are? I believe John (perhaps together with Patsy, who may have been part of the cover-up but not the murder) conceded he could part ways with the bonus, since it’s not exactly part of his status quo, and wouldn’t be dipping into his “true” funds. He may have decided the bonus ~$118,000 was a fair price for disposing of his daughter and evading getting exposed for molesting her. That’s such a specific, odd number of money to ask for anyway, that the possible suspects is narrowed to the Ramsey family and friends and acquaintances of the family. Which is still a lot of people, but it was certainly not a complete stranger.

5. There were no signs of obvious entry except through a broken, small basement window (I’ll get to that), as posited by John. The doors and windows were all locked and in pristine condition (so it could be someone from the inside, someone with a key, or someone who can pick locks and knows how to lock the door without a key upon exiting). The basement window was determined to not have been forcibly entered, and the dust on the sill hadn’t been disturbed, nor the surrounding cob webs. There were also not footprints leading to or from the window in the thin snow, though it may have just snowed afterwards. A family friend of the Ramsey’s, Fleet White, had entered the room of the basement window, yet reported nothing unusual. John Ramsey later claimed he broke the window the summer before, when he’d locked himself out of the house, but forgot to fix it (FOR A YEAR AND A HALF? how do you forget such a thing? and the many household employees the Ramsey’s had reported they hadn’t noticed it was broken, and imagine the horrible draft in the cold Colorado winter....).
>>
>>18640149
6. There’s no evidence anything from outside the home was brought into the home and even key objects of the crime scene were owned by the Ramsey’s (ransom note written at the scene with the Ramsey’s paper and Sharpie, the ligature with Patsy’s paintbrush). That’s a good alibi for both an outside killer (brought nothing of their own) and an inside killer (“of course my DNA is on it, it’s mine!”).There was also nothing stolen from the house. I find this a little suspect, if the killer was after money, since they could have easily stolen valuables and later sold them on the black market, unless they were an organized crime amateur lol. But it could also mean, just as the inside killer couldn’t remove the body, they couldn’t take anything from inside the home and dispose of it, either.

7. John Ramsey, instead of alerting police he had found JonBenet’s body and had them come see without disturbing the crime scene, he carried her upstairs in his arms to bring her to them; a possible fairly innocuous (though still very wrong, for tampering with a crime scene) excuse for why he’d have his DNA on her body, since she’d been redressed by the killer.

I’m sure I could keep going, but I’m kind of tired. JonBenet Ramsey thread when?
>>
>>18639914
cities are the most strict when it comes to gun rights, some dont even let you carry. In the woods nobody gives a shit, Ive literally walked off my porch down the road with a rifle on my back and nobody was there to stop me
>>
>>18612556
Seconded.
>>
>Pedro Alonso López (born 8 October 1948[1]) is a Colombian serial killer, who was sentenced for killing 80 girls, but claims to have raped and killed more than 300 girls across his native country, then Peru and Ecuador, and possibly other countries.
>An A&E Biography documentary reports that he was released by Ecuadorian prison on 31 August 1994, rearrested an hour later as an illegal immigrant, and handed over to Colombian authorities who charged him with a 20-year-old murder. He was found to be insane and held in a psychiatric wing of a Bogotá hospital. In 1998, he was declared sane and released on $50 bail, subject to certain conditions. He later absconded.
>The same documentary says that Interpol released an advisory for his rearrest by Colombian authorities over a fresh murder in 2002.
So, there is a rumor he was killed by a group of parents thaf were alert about his release.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)
>>
>>18637045
Woods without a gun are stupid.
>>
>>18640137
> It’s very likely JonBenet was previously sexually abused.
> Molesters tend to be someone the child and their family knows and trusts.
True.

>Furthermore, it’s not uncommon for abusers to kill their victims.
True, too. Many people see sex between children and grown-ups, rather than seeing a child being assaulted, so few see that at any time a pedophile can as easily kill (because rapists "can't control themselves"). I was assaulted by a pedophile when I was nine, and I immediately saw that if someone could touch me that way, they could as easily kill me. I froze, pretended to be dead/asleep. Then I blacked out. Long story. Glad I was able to keep myself safe from further assaults. Many children are raped for years and decades. Too many. One would be too many.
>>
>>18640298
Fetish shit m8. Some people think woods without group sex is stupid.
>>
>>18640168
>cities are the most strict when it comes to gun rights

The laws exist throughout the state numbskull, it's just when you live in a backwater there is either A. No one who cares or B. No one at all.

I can walk around Snohomish and go into the woods with a shotgun and no one would bat an eye. If I walked around fucking seattle you bet your ass I'd be arrested. The laws aren't any different regarding firearms.
>>
>>18640137
>>18640144
>>18640149
>>18640153

I agree with all if this
>>
>>18612642
fucking hell. i was more curious than grossed out until i got to the hollowed out rectum picture. jesus christ.

this man had a life. a consciousness, unique and sentient. i don't know if he was a good or bad person, but to even begin to comprehend his final moments breaks my heart and my brain.

how? why? life can be brutal, but this is above and beyond.
>>
>>18640341
not rly fetish, just common sense, anon.
there are crazy people and dangerous animals out there.
your political bias is showing.
>>
>>18640424
so what youre saying is im right then?
Also, youre wrong some states are shall issue vs may issue and that comes into play
>>
>>18639914
I dont think simply having a gun gives me some magic bubble of protection, but youre argument is dumb
>it might not save your skin so its retarded to even bring it at all
you must never go to the woods then
>If I jump you with a heavy object your pistol is useless.
youre telling me life isnt a movie but you think you can sneak up on somebody and knock them out in one hit, nothing personal kid?
yeah, you try then and have fun hobbling away with a .38 wad cutter in you lung
>>
>>18641296
???
SI and MI only applies to concealed carry, for starters, and is still a statewide agreement. Not to mention MI is only something that's factored into like, 9 states total not counting weird province bullshit. Concealed carry has nothing to do with you brandishing a firearm in public, I don't know why you would bring that up.

And yes, I'm saying you're right, but not for the reason you think you are. It's not a case of cities hating the backwoods, it's a case of people not really wanting open carry around large groups of people. The amount of guns per capita looks favorable to your arguement but the overall amount of guns within a state would argue otherwise.
>>
File: nothing matters.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
nothing matters.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>18641337
I personally think open carry is dumb unless youre in the woods anyhow. I also think carrying in the woods is a basic bit of common sense, which is what we were arguing over. So, I dont know why youre deviating to laws and city life vs woods life
>>
>>18641376
I feel if carrying in the woods was more "common sense" we wouldn't have things like hunter safety licenses and gun permits in the first place. Too many people get spooked in nature and ice some poor schmuck who was just coming to ask for a first aid kit.

People treat campgrounds like shit, try to sneak into protected land and KoA grounds all the time, and overall just don't respect nature at all. I can understand why people think a gun would make them feel "safe" in the woods, I'm just saying it's bad reasoning and I've had to call state on people who think that just because they're going into the woods they can bring a pistol even though they don't even have a license.
>>
>>18611913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq0MwyLw3bQ
>>
>>18636345
lel. I've been there so many times, spoopy for sure.
>OSUfag
>>
>>18640424
>Seattle
And there we have it. No wonder this fag won't touch a gun.
>>
>>18619019

It's old as fuck copy pasta that is on /x/ at least four times a minute month

Jesus fuck, get a hold of yourself new friends
>>
>>18637468

>forgetting the best nickname for ONS

Many armchair detectives have begun referring to ONS as the Baby Dick Killer die to his victims describing his genitalia as underwhelming and extremely underdeveloped. Some of the typical signs of vaginal trauma weren't present in victims because he was too small to inflict much damage
>>
File: Trocar.jpg (21KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
Trocar.jpg
21KB, 218x218px
>>18612642
What really scared me is those wounds are consistent with a mortician trocar...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trocar

>Dude pissed off a cartel and they strapped him down and sucked him off. The bad kind of sucked off.
>>
>>18615167
oto was not a religion, and crowley didnt start it

he was outer head tho
>>
>>18641309
>you must never go to the woods then
I live in the middle of woodland.
>youre telling me life isnt a movie but you think you can sneak up on somebody and knock them out in one hit, nothing personal kid?
yeah, you try then and have fun hobbling away with a .38 wad cutter in you lung
This is pure fantasy. You are not going to be able to shoot someone without being aware of them, any more than your katana and fedora lets you teleport behind mean bullies. You're not invulnerable, that's part of life, and a gun won't give you magical armor against any random attack that may happen to you. If you're worried about more rational crimes like being mugged, leave valuables at home. If you're still worried carry bear/pepper spray. That can be much more useful for obvious reasons. The risk of these things is practically non-existant though.

On the other hand, go in the woods as a gun happy faggot and be like this guy:
>>18637147
>shout to identify yourself or ill fucking shoot right goddamn fucking now
What a badass! However, now anyone in his vicinity is legally justified to off him. Guy is a danger to anyone else in those woods and I'm not surprized the rangers told him to fuck off and never come back. This is the problem with people who want a gun to be a necessity, thay're too desperate to get into situations where they can shoot people. Outside of that they're not fit for purpose, they won't start your campfire, put up your shelter, help you navigate or anything particularly useful. I can understand a rifle or a shotgun if you want to shoot animals, but a "i'm a powice man" pistol is not a necessity, just weight.
>>
>>18642108
Seriously have you ever heard of a thing called a revolver? You can hunt with those. While also a lot easier to get to if needed. What would you rather have a .44 on your hip are a rile/shotgun on your back? Further more the revolver can be reloaded a lot faster then your standard hunting rifle or shotgun. Id rather have a couple of pounds on my hip then 7+ pounds on my back. Also revolver can use shot filled rounds easier then semi-auto pistols. I just don't see why you wouldn't bring one just in case.

>thay're too desperate to get into situations where they can shoot people.

You shouldn't generalize like that. I will do everything possible to avoid using my gun. As that means I will be in a LIFE OR DEATH situation.
>>
>>18641391
and we dont have those for carrying in the cities? a place that is just as if not more lilely to have a "poor shmuck" get hurt. Youre completely contradicting yourself and judging by all your half assed knowledge id say you have never even stepped foot in the woods or held a firearm
>>
>>18642108
so its completely impractical to carry anything for protection at all so Ii should just accept my death, rather then take precautions to protect myself becuase you can "sneak up" on a grown man and knock him out with one hit?
youre the one with a fantasy. I dont think having a gun ever gives me a magic bubble of protection and im pretty sure ive already said that, but it gives people a fighting chance IF anything were to happen and so long as you are doing it legally and being smart about it it should be encouraged. Ii cant make this any more clear for you
>>
>>18639914
>>18642108
id prefer to take a big bore pistol over a rifle if I can
>pistol is not a necessity, just weight.
the fuck do you think a rifle is retard? Unless im going out for an extended hike id take a pistol just because its less cumbersome and trust me a pistol is still plenty good against an animal. Obviously a rifle is better but so long as youre not bringing a .45 or smaller (and even then it depends) you should be fine.
educate yourself
>>
>>18641892
>too small to inflict damage
What kind of microscopic would this be?
>>
>>18637045
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18637017
>>18637147
>>18637203
>>18637259

Jesus fuck is this pasta? Even if it is fake man holy shit you could be a writer because I have chills all over my goddam body FUCK.

Im so sorry you went through this. Didnt you felt paranoid for the next days?
>>
>>18643263

It's not like they have measurements, but one victim was reported as saying she thought he was flaccid the entire time and didn't feel anything. Victims often didn't show the typical tearing and abrasions associated with sexual assault because ONS was so small. It's something every victim mentioned as an unusual physical trait- he was very, very tiny.

http://truecrimediary.com/index.cfm?page=cases&id=126
>very small penis, both narrow and short
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.