[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, have you ever seen a ghost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1483321664387.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483321664387.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Be honest, have you ever seen a ghost?
>>
Yes, I think so.
>>
I have on camera.
>>
I'm a ghost AMA.
>>
>>18611936
Can you pee out your mouth?
>>
File: pop.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>18611936
Where does the poop go?
>>
Yes. I'm 100 % sure. Wanna hear the story?
>>
no they don't exist.
>>
>>18611819
I've seen ghost smoke/fog pass right in front of me
>>
>>18612077
go ahead anon
>>
>>18611819
ghosts dont exist like the transient spectre type floating through walls

ghosts can be people or animals that don't look quite right

or out of place

someone waiting for the bus across the street will catch your eye, there is something different about them...and then they are gone
>>
No, but I have felt the ghost my little brother can see. Even more spooky: he described her as "a nice old lady" for a year before my family learned that the previous tenant, an old woman, died of a heart attack in his room.

She likes to turn on the faucets. ???
>>
I have seen g host.
>>
ghost=demon ,yes i saw two.
>>
>>18611819

One time I saw a girl who wanted a to be walked down the street. I helped her cross and asked her why is your hand so cold? it's because she was a ghost
>>
>>18612576
I like this story. More please.
>>
>>18611936
How do you become tangible enough to press the keyboard? Reminder if you have a white sheet over your body doesn't make you a real ghost.
>>
File: When the cookies hit.jpg (34KB, 578x423px) Image search: [Google]
When the cookies hit.jpg
34KB, 578x423px
>>18612576
Then who was hand?
>>
>>18611819
I can't say for sure, but I have seen things that might have been ghosts.
First one was in Bellingham WA. Driving back from my girlfriend's apartment, I saw a woman dressed in 1890s type outfit standing near the street corner. When I blinked she was gone.
About a year later, in a different part of Bellingham, I was again driving at night when I saw a column of fog materialize by the side of the road. It looked so odd that I stopped my vehicle to watch it. As soon as I stopped it crossed the street in front of me, all the while maintaining the same vertical column structure until it reached the other side and dissolved.
A couple years later I was working in a canyon in southern Colorado. I had been at a Rammstein concert in Denver the previous night, so I had hardly slept at all which may have contributed to the strangeness. In any case, it was mid morning and I was out in this canyon when I noticed from the corner of my eye three bearded men in pioneer type costumes watching me from behind some aspen trees. They all looked very similar, like they could have been brothers, but when I looked directly at them they would hide behind the trees. I walked over to the grove and found no signs of their presence--no footprints or anything--so I went back to my work. They continued watching me, and hiding when I looked directly at them, for the remainder of the time I was out there.
>>
>>18612001
>>18612065
Ghosts produce no waste.

>>18612628
>How do you become tangible enough to press the keyboard?
I'm dictating this to a psychic.

>Reminder if you have a white sheet over your body doesn't make you a real ghost.
Respect my pronouns, shitlord!
>>
>>18611819
I haven't actually seen a ghost, but there is a ghost haunting the apartment I live in. bit of an odd but funny story.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18612522
>ghosts dont exist like the transient spectre type floating through walls

Not true. I've seen one of those growing up. My sister saw her, too. A woman in a long dress who haunted a back stairwell and the part of the second floor of the house that became a second kitchen and living room.

I agree with you that they aren't always like that, though. I've encountered the type that look corporeal at first as well. There's also the shadows, orbs, wisps, and monstrous looking entities we've seen. I'm not talking about photos, mind you. Often times mists and orbs in photos are just moisture reflecting the flash. But I've had an orb come out of a wall and then go into the floor in front of me. It was light gray and blurry, about a couple inches across.

>>18612523
Certain types of faucets can turn on due to variations in water pressure. Your ghost might be real but your faucet problem could just be a fixable plumbing issue.

>>18614548
Tell us more.
>>
>>18612519
I once stared at the mirror for 17 hours straight. Then I saw my own ghost taking a dump behind me. When I turned around to see it, there was a little girl yelling at me. Turns out, it wasn't my own bathroom.
>>
>>18611819
Who is this grill and where can I meet her?
>>
>>18611819

Back when I was a teenager my family and I used to live in a house that was haunted, we all had experiences with ghosts at one time or another.

>be at home alone
>sitting in living room reading a book
>get a weird chill down my neck, feels like I'm being watched
>turn head to the right and see a shadow figure turn around the corner of the hallway, directly into my room
>think it's a burglar
>grab a knife from the kitchen, sneak over to my room
>nobody there

My mom also had an experience when she was home alone

>mom is sleeping in her room, dad is gone at work and me and my siblings are off at school
>she hears a faint knocking sound coming from behind her
>thinks it must be the house settling or something
>knocking gets louder, now sounds like someone tapping their knuckles on the side-table right by her bed
>she turns over, opens her eyes
>sees a shadowy figure for a split second, then it disappears into thin air
>knocking stops

my little sister and little brother's experience comes next

>siblings get home from school
>nobody else home yet, I'm still on my way back
>parents are coming home from work soon
>siblings hear the front door open, hear somebody walking up the stairs
>they think it's my mom since she usually gets home first
>they both run over to the stairs and get ready to greet her
>the stepping sound stops, there's nobody there, the door is closed

and then one time my uncle came over to spend the night

>uncle in guest room sleeping
>wakes up in the middle of the night
>turns over to get up, sees a shadowy figure standing right over his bed
>he blinks, looks back, and it's gone

We stopped having these experiences when we moved out of that house several years later

I don't even know what the fuck the entity(entities?) wanted. We had a theory that they were the previous owner of the house, who had died of cancer in the house after living there for 40+ years.

We never really got any kind of malicious vibe from it, it just observed us.
>>
>>18611819
i've had what i'm fairly certain was a ghost open my bedroom door when i was younger. it turned the knob and everything and no one was behind the door or admitted to opening the door when i confronted them about it.
>>
>>18613191
I have heard stories the NW highways, My parents used to take long trips and on one of them they saw a woman in a white dress walking with 2 little boys on the side of the road in broad daylight

also my friend's car broke down and he saw a lady in a white dress staring them down as they called for help

The NW is a scary place man
>>
Seen orbs
Dead grandpas farmhouse basement
His ashes were scattered around his garden
>>
>>18611819
just the ghost of christmas past

he told me that I wasted my life reading posts by stupid LARPing assholes

feels bad man
>>
>>18614849
Maybe in England
>>
>>18611819
this girl needs to get slimed
>>
>>18611819
>be 6-7 year old
>staying at grandparents
>house my dad grew up in.
>sleeping in attic
>was made up real nice like another floor. Two beds, computer, bathroom, chill house.
>sleeping
>wake up
>see shadow person in full length mirror across room
>nope under the covers til morning
>car ride home I mention it.
>Dad goes "oh yeah that place is haunted... They got the house cheap because some migrant they had staying with them murdered two children in the attic with a hammer."
>"Used to always feel things touching my face and pulling the covers"

I also have ghost stories from college but those don't involve seeing any apparitions . will still tell if anyone's interested.
>>
I've seen two spirits in different places and different circumstances.

The first was at a house that had a history that I wasn't aware of. I saw a figure standing close by a window looking out. It was strange, since the house was for sale and empty at the time. I called the police, thinking a squatter was inside. I kept my eyes on the place until the squad car arrived. One of the officers actually saw the figure in another window, so they entered. The house was empty. No one left the building while they searched. Later turned out the place had seen a few deaths in the 100+ years it stood.

The second occurred at Gettysburg in broad daylight. I kept seeing heads peeking around some of the larger boulders at Devil's Den. Multiple people witnessed it, including the guide. The guide was totally unsurprised. He's seen the same faces over the last 16 years he had been a guide.

I also have numerous stories of activity that wasn't visual. I've been touched a few times. I've heard voices and sounds that couldn't be produced in the location. I've frequently seen shadow people. I've seen objects manipulated. I've experienced radical temperature changes far outside the norm for a season. I've heard the phantom cannons at many a battlefield, and the campfires on the battlefields late at night at disappear when you approach. I've seen mists form into ranks of soldiers and solitary figures standing along a road waiting for a ride. I've seen solid figures shimmer and vanish. I've experienced (once) a malevolent entity that lurked in a church yard to throw rocks at the unwary.

Those who say Ghosts do not exist need to look a little harder.
>>
>>18611819
Yes. A shadow person to be exact.
Me and three other friends were hanging out at some cemetery late at night with two other girls cause we were edgy fags. My three friends went on walking around while I stayed a bit farther back with the two girls, when suddenly the two girls and I ALL turn at the SAME direction at the SAME time, and behind some palm tree there was an all black figure jusy peeking behind it looking at us then went back behind the palm tree. Safe to say we noped the fuck out of there after we saw that.
>>
>>18615530
I'm interested.
By the way, that seems a really fucked up thing to tell al 6 year old...
>>
The ghosts that I have seen I haven't seen a physical thing or being but ive seen drawers and cabinets flying open and closing rapidly
>>
>>18611819

No.
>>
>>18614530
Did you live as a human before your ghostly life? If so, when did you die? How are you familiar with modern pronoun/feminism jokes?
>>
>>18611819
I've never seen anything supernatural, but people around me have.

I was about 13 with a brother of 10, we lived with Mom and Dad in a mid sized suburban house. We usually ate dinner together, but Dad was late from work and when he came home, the parents got into a big fight and he left in a huff. (I don't remember the details of the fight). We had dinner without him. Both my Mom and brother say they saw a man in a plaid shirt look at them from a stairway. Mom was a little freaked out and called the police. I think I got a knife from the kitchen and said I would protect everyone, I was a typical dumb kid who'd never been in danger.

Turns out Dad was sitting in his car the whole time, so... the cops responded to a compliant of a strange man and found somebody sitting in a car in the driveway. They took him out of the car at gunpoint. Only after questioning Mom did everything get worked out. Everyone had some laughs later but it could've turned out much worse. (Good thing we were upper-middle class white folks.)

Of course no stranger was found in the house. Dad left right away and never returned until the police found him, besides he wasn't wearing a plaid shirt. Everyone involved was convinced there was a malevolent spirit trying to scare us and cause trouble. I never really saw anything. I was kinda oblivious as a kid.
>>
>>18611920
nigger trigger
>>
I havent seen any, but i have expierenced them, i guess. I have felt unnatural, something dark/not right feeling quite often bcuz of my work. I have things thrown and fell my way. Maybe im just a retard.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.