[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm arguing with my friend cause we were watching this thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486524015029.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1486524015029.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
I'm arguing with my friend cause we were watching this thing and a vampire blushed and I said that was inaccurate cause they don't have blood and he thinks they do, what's the /x/ consensus
>>
File: !!_cocks - Copy.jpg (4KB, 123x126px) Image search: [Google]
!!_cocks - Copy.jpg
4KB, 123x126px
>>
>>18610923
Anne Rice vamps get the healthy color of a living person after feeding, but otherwise are extremely pale. They also have a pulse. And could therefore probably flush. More classic vamps are for all intents and purposes dead, pale, and would not flush.

But since they don't exist and there are now countless modern versions of them, it's silly to argue about.

That being said, I hate blade because he is a black vampire, and should by all reason, be an ashy dead nigger color.
>>
File: kohler_k_3888_0_375.jpg (4KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
kohler_k_3888_0_375.jpg
4KB, 320x320px
>>18611250
>More classic vamps are for all intents and purposes dead, pale, and would not flush.

Ewww
>>
>>18610923
>we were watching this thing and a vampire blushed
Twilight?
>>
>>18611250
Good summary. At the simplest level a vampire is a corpse that is animate and relentlessly craves blood even though it does nothing for it. That's scary. The rest is fucking useless romanticism.
>>
>>18611250
Blade is half human though, so technically he isn't undead. Also he probably moisturizes.
>>
vampires have blood, but they are part of the undead world so no heartbeat to pump it round. no blushing, no hard ons, no enlarged clitoris. what's the point!?
>>
>>18610923
if you go for the source material, you'd be right. vampires have become so broadly used though, that it is up to the writer what rules apply to their universe and stuff.
>>
Then why does vampires get erections and fuck with humans or other vampires? I mean, they dont bump blood, so no erection, right? In female i can undestand.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.