[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an angel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 624.jpg (100KB, 576x717px)
624.jpg
100KB, 576x717px
How do I become an angel?
>>
Define angel.
>>
Appear in people's lives at the correct time
>>
Pray I guess. Enact God's will, wear lightbulbs to illuminate your head.
>>
>>18610597
So that's why the OP in >>18609743 is saying RHCP is the most /x/ band. They're actually angels.
>>
File: rhcp.jpg (296KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
rhcp.jpg
296KB, 1024x676px
>>18610606
Forgot pic
>>
You can't. You're a different kind of being.
>>
File: Sausage_Riddles_video.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sausage_Riddles_video.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>18610597
>lightbulbs to illuminate your head
>>
>>18610559
Angels are beings who have achieved a nature of unconditional love and compassion.

In order to become an Angel, one must continually serve the other without the expectation of recompense. This must always be done without infringing upon the free will of other people, as that itself is an expression of non-love. Eventually your loving nature and selfless service will lead you to into the next level of your spiritual evolution.
>>
>>18610559
Learn how to eat more ass. Or go to night school
>>
>>18610995

God will punish you for your shitpost anon
>>
File: 1486588665209.gif (911KB, 567x430px) Image search: [Google]
1486588665209.gif
911KB, 567x430px
>>18610559
You are an angel, anon, take care of your soul and be happy. I love you.
>>
>>18610559
i dunno, how do I get dubs?
>>
>>18610648
No
Michael kills dudes

Angels are servants of JHWH and other gods
They are however the "good guys"
Not trying to possess you, listening to prayers

To become one you can choose to be one after enligthenment or you have to live through a lot of lifes and reincarnate as one
>>
>>18610559
you must fuck god
>>
>>18611412

I reincarnated as dark angel, how do I change?

I don't wanna be edgelord
>>
Become a vampire and pissed off some gypsies.
>>
>>18613729

Can u elaborate?
>>
>>18610648
Not really. Angels are born angels they don't really achieve angelhood. They aren't all good either. They can be corrupted. That's what fallen angels are. A bunch of them rebelled against god and came down to earth to fuck women and animals. That's where mythological monsters and Giants/Titans (some of them, worshiped as gods) come from.
>>
>>18610559
Humans are more superior than angels. Humans have free will while angels do not.
>>
>>18610559
You probably need to ask someone who turned into an angel. But it's probably the same as asking God questions: God answers, but we aren't smart enough or paying enough attention to understand the answers.
Life is hell and we can't even reasonably blame a god. Life sucks; and I blame my parents for rutting as dogs, without love or forethought to the hell I'd endure.
>>
>>18614241
Are you alright, dude?
>>
>>18610559
Stop faping.
>>
>>18610559
You can't honestly unless God gives you divine authority in which to rule. See Angels are literally God-tier, they are only God-tier because of the one true God. They are apart of him and created with a different purpose, an avatar of his will made manifested.

So you would need God's approval (Divine authority bestowed upon you by God) and you would have to be reborn.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.