[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Maria Orsic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1485441360195.jpg (38KB, 441x659px) Image search: [Google]
1485441360195.jpg
38KB, 441x659px
I currently know the bare minimum about Ms Orsic and Vril Society, could somebody please explain it to me like I am a child?
>>
>>18610400
She was their muse. She later went to the USA and made a WMD with Tesla. I'm supposed to be related somehow to her, but never looked into it. Her gradfather and my grandmoms grandfather were cousins.
>>
>>18610437
Great stuff, I don't suppose you have an sources?
>>
File: Vril-Dame.jpg (28KB, 245x339px) Image search: [Google]
Vril-Dame.jpg
28KB, 245x339px
She used to visit a swiss framer in her ufo
>>
I was searching anything about her for months and found nothing but some known stories.

>>18610437
Post moar if you have something
>>
It's one of my favorite "conspiracy" theories but from what I've gathered it's pretty clear that it's 99% fake
>>
>>18610676
How so?
>>
>>18610492
Sorry, went to sleep.
I have, but I remembered it wrong. She helped Tesla with a WMD via corespondence. And the sources I have are in croatian or serbian, and google translate doesn't work well with them. Will see if I have the time at work to translate properly.
>>18610657
>>
File: Maria Orsic.png (328KB, 337x402px) Image search: [Google]
Maria Orsic.png
328KB, 337x402px
She is still alive.
After the war they fled to South America and then went south to Antarctica.
>>
File: Maria Orsic1.png (811KB, 530x630px) Image search: [Google]
Maria Orsic1.png
811KB, 530x630px
>>
File: andromeda.jpg (99KB, 742x571px) Image search: [Google]
andromeda.jpg
99KB, 742x571px
>>
>>18611896
Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>18611896
Nigga, you trippin'! That nose is different
>>
>>18612403
Ears and nose don't stop growing with age.
She's with (supposedly) or spent time with Toltec/ Teotihuacan peoples, mastering Vrilla.
>>
>>18612424
Also that is her other side of face.
>>
>>
>>18610400
-old german guys who are into science fiction meet cutie who also likes science fiction (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril)
-they begin orbiting her, as most guys do when they find a girl who shares their interest, especially one as beautiful as maria orsic
-it becomes a cult because it's the early 20th century and people aren't around to say "yo this is bullshit"
-nazis
-techno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAJ23ltYBb8
>>
>>18611782
Thanks
Just post link
>>
>>18610400
She had a fine piece of ass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.