[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to contact fairy-like entity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

File: fair folk.jpg (111KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
fair folk.jpg
111KB, 480x335px
A couple of months ago an entity visited me on my room and the closest I could get to describing it is as a fairy.
Not a disney fairy, but an old timey fairy, ethereal, mystical, entrancingly beautiful and a little scary.
It wasn't a feminine or masculine beauty, and I'm not sure if the entity had a gender at all. But I had a really pleasant conversation with it about my recent duress and emotions.
It never came back after that evening. Is there a way to come into contact with this being again? I tried to buy a self-bored stone from etsy but it hasn't revealed anything fairy-like for me. (it might be fake - who can you trust on the internet nowadays)
>>
File: 1234124124124.jpg (195KB, 858x931px) Image search: [Google]
1234124124124.jpg
195KB, 858x931px
>>18609932
>Talking to fairies
Nigga, you don't want to be playing around with old fashion fae, fuckers will seem all nice and helpful in the beginning but when you're at a point where you can't back out is the point when they'll reveal themselves as beings made out of pure "FUCK YOU"
>>
>>18609952
Really? The being wasn't necessarily a fairy though, I just felt that would be an accurate description for how it felt/ looked. I'm not too well versed on 'what is out there' so I'd have trouble distinguishing entities from each other.
>>
Fae are all different sizes shapes, temperaments. You would sort of have to know exactly what it was. Which is sort of impossible.

The best way (from what I've heard, never tried it.) is to start leaving offerings for them and places for them to inhabit, in areas that are out in the wild. Then gradually move those things to where you want to meet them.

Which may piss them off in and of itself.
>>
>>18609970
Fae is also just an all encompassing word for inhuman spirits. It doesn't mean "Only spirits that the Irish knew about" or anything like that. Fae could be angels, or demons. Or goatmen that run out of the woods and beat you to death with club made of animal bones.
>>
File: 12343124214.png (224KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
12343124214.png
224KB, 365x301px
>>18609965
I mean you might luck out and run into a benevolent one but really it's better just not to trust them, run into a wrong one and you'll end up getting yourself into some soul selling shit that would make Mephistopheles say "shieeet mang, that's fucked up"
>>
>>18609975
>>18609982
The being was humanoid, colored almost monochrome white, but not glowing or shining. It had human eyes and long white hair.

It radiated a really comforting presence, and I had a lengthy talk about my hurts, fears and other uncomfortably with it. I really felt better afterward.

I'd like to talk with it again
>>
Mountain available on Steam and the App Store
>>
>>18609993
Sometimes those are the worst ones, look and beautiful and act all comforting to lure you in and then drive a train of pure hatred right up your ass.

CEASE AND DESIST, DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH FAIRIES
>>
>>18609932
>A couple of months ago an entity visited me on my room and the closest I could get to describing it is as a fairy.
be honest, were you tripping balls
>>
>>18610037
I happen to have been off my meds but I wasn't 'tripping'. I was perfectly lucid. Perhaps even clearer than with the medication, since anti-psychotics tend to close your mind for the things 'out there'
>>
>>18610042
okay fair enough
if I may ask, what medication & condition?
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>18610042
>I was off my anti-psychotics meds
>I was perfectly lucid
Jesus son
>>
>>18610044
I take risperidon for mild mania and mild schizophrenia.
>>
>>18610042
>Not on drugs
>Your testimony cannot be trusted
?????????
>>
File: 1431121178550.png (1MB, 836x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1431121178550.png
1MB, 836x1335px
>>18610053
You ever consider the crazy possibility that you were just seeing things because you have fucking schizophrenia?
God damn, this fucking board.
>>
What was your conversation about specifically?

I would advise being very cautious around it, no deals of any kind, just polite acquaintance at most
>>
>>18610073
You ever consider the crazy possibility that when I come to a board to civilly discuss the paranormal I don't want to be goddamn ridiculed?

Also it's a FACT that schizophrenics are closer to the spirit world
>>
>>18610073
Go educate yourself, motherfucker! Most types of schizophrenia don't even include hallucinations
>>
>>18610081
He / She (I don't want to call the being an 'it') appeared and asked ''what's wrong?''
I was scared shitless for a moment, but then a feeling of calm and comfort flooded over me and I just stared at it.
The being sat down on my bed and motioned me to join, repeating "what's wrong?"
I sat down and told the being that I was depressed, and basically told about my entire situation with my father, ex girlfriend, and unsupportive friends. He / She didn't react much, outside of nodding and the occasional 'I understand'.
But I felt really comforted
>>
>>18610087
Yeah, sorry, I guess I just missed when this board discussed legitimately spooky things and wasn't just "hey guys, I saw some weird shit, oh also I have a condition that is defined as being unable to determine what is real and what is in my head but I swear I was completely lucid"
>>
File: 123412343124.png (143KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
123412343124.png
143KB, 600x599px
>>18610104
>>
>>18610108
You don't have to believe me

and
>>18610139
wouldn't that be my own fault, then? All I want to know is how to get in contact with fairies or let them know they're welcome
>>
>>18610168
Yes, it would be your fault, I'm trying to save you from getting tricked into eternal slavery in fairy land ya dumb bastard
>>
>>18610168
>All I want to know is how to get in contact with fairies
you said it yourself, they must be related to your condition. perhaps not taking your medication is the most practical way.
>or let them know they're welcome
not a good idea
then again, neither is not taking your medication. I feel obliged to tell you this
>>
>>18610174
I don't think that happens to a lot of people
>>18610175
I was on a medication break with full knowledge of my psychiatrist

I'm starting to doubt you people actually know how to get aquinted with fairies
>>
>>18610221
>I'm starting to doubt you people actually know how to get aquinted with fairies
they're fairies
>>
No reading guides?
No one to give me a quick rundown on the different kinds of fairies I could run into?
Or what the thing was that I did run into?
Advice for dealing with them?
>>
>>18610042
Yo, sorry I might be a little late in asking but I was literally wondering about this earlier today - I've noticed my spiritual perception (which used to be very sensitive) has completely gone to shit in the last year or so I've been on antipsychotics. Again, I realise how ironic this is, but since I've been on them I've had barely any contact with spirits and my divination ability has really declined.

I really miss it... Do you think if I stopped taking them it'd come back?
>>
>>18610338
Please do not trust my advice on how you should take your medication
But assume in your decision that anti-psychotics make your mind less 'susceptible' to things. That include hallucinations and paranoia, but also any kind of ESP
>>
>>18610416
Hmm yeah, that definitely makes sense. I feel I'm able to distinguish between hallucinations and anything actually otherworldly - as you've said there's a certain acknowledgement of lucidity in those particular situations. I do miss being in touch with that, I feel like I'm denying a part of myself.
I guess I could trial it - from past experience it takes about 3 days or so to get over the effect of the drugs.
>>
>>18609932
Congratulations you just met the Fey.
They are born of the void.
>>
>tfw no one on x is actually interested in helping each other out with paranormal stuff anymore
>>
File: 1463093625977.gif (860KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463093625977.gif
860KB, 250x250px
Just don't be a dick to them and they probably won't hurt you.

OP it's honestly up t you to use your best judgement, but going by what you've said I honestly cannot conceive of a reason to not try to contact this being again. It seems to bear no malice and didn't try to hook you into any sort of deal. Just keep trying to find them again and if you do, ask for a name. If they won't give you one then see if they'll let you give them a nickname, just to make it easier to reach out to them in the future. In my experiences most beings find nicknames amusing or sincerely flattering.

Good luck. Hopefully you can get to a point where you don't need your meds anymore, because they absolutely will dick with your ability to connect.
>>
Well, let's see how to approach this...
Spirits.

If you didn't feel any underlying sense of unease, you're probably alright to further develop some kind of relationship with the entity. Before you formalize any kind of bonding agreement though, let alone in or evoking them directly, you'll want to give it some time and get the entity to answer questions.

Name, primarily. That should lucidly stick in your mind if it's telling you the truth and is something you can research to get an idea of what exactly you're dealing with.

Meditation and then trying to 'pull away' into a half-dreaming state can allow communication on command rather than waiting for initiation randomly. If you call out and they're interested in you, they'll most likely respond.

Train your perceptions and try to focus on details on their form.

Does she use clear and intelligible language or is it a projection of intent as in the usual telepathic communication they use?

To ensure it isn't hostile, you might specify that if it has any ill intents towards you or your bloodline or home, that you banish it in the name of Christ Jesus. If it sticks around unbothered, proceed further.

There's a start.
>>
File: 213431241324123.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
213431241324123.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>18610462
>I feel I'm able to distinguish between hallucinations and anything actually otherworldly
>>
>>18610551
Nigga, /x/ used to be about legit spooky stuff.

Going innawoods or urban exploring potentially haunted locations, strange unsolved crimes and bizarre disappearances, etc.
Course then it got filled up with roleplaying faggots, schizophrenics, and mouth breathing retards who think the earth is flat and most the original posters left.

Of course no one wants to help out with the 5000th "hey guys, how do I summon a succubus?" or "I'm a schizophrenic and saw some weird shit" thread.
>>
>>18609996
take note /x/: this would be an apt situation to call someone a shill.
>>
>>18610108
this.
>>
>>18610221
>I don't think that happens to a lot of people
Damn, you're in too deep, nothing will save you now.

Just on the off chance that you do realize how bad you fucked up before fairy bitch decides to fuck you up just remember, grab your gun, stand up a photograph of John Moses Browning behind some incense, and chant "ave nex alea, saluto cubim necis, war is the way of man, of holy murder/k/ube who had blessed us with the great machines in your image, bless my eyes so that the sights line up perfectly, bless my hands so they are firm and smoothing when a squeeze the trigger, bless my breath so my bore stays steady, bless my gun so it does not malfunction when I need it most, bless by bullets so they never misfire, and bless my soul so it is more powerful than any spook I need to send back to hell, and should I die in glorious combat take me into thy sweet embrace so I may live forever on your battlefield, ave."
>>
So I've been digging trough articles all night and have found out a couple of things that could be useful.
The first thing is to leave gifts for the fairies, and have something on hand to trade with. In most stories they love trading things, this can often result in confusion for mortals.
If they hand you something, never say 'thank you', but instead promise to give something of equal value back to them. If you give something valuable to the fairy, you might get something nice in return.

Another thing is to never eat or drink food fairies offer you.
And to give them a flattering name. People didn't use to call them 'the fair folk' for nothing, that was to get on their good side.
>>
Go jerk off in a fairy circle
>>
File: 1473189135715.png (2MB, 912x1218px) Image search: [Google]
1473189135715.png
2MB, 912x1218px
>>18609932
>How to contact fairy-like entity
You're going to wind up agreeing to let them fuck you up the ass without even realizing it.
>>
I've been thinking. If fairies are only visible when they make themselves visible with glamour, are they even visible on camera? I presume not?
>>
>>18609932
Couldve also been a jinn in islam there are certain kinds simmilar to certain faeries how tf did u know it was a fairy tho did you see more than you felt when it what around you or the other way around?
>>
>>18610736
based /k/omrade.
if it exists, it can die.
>>
>>18610221
>with full knowledge
then you need to tell your psych about having a conversation with a hallucination of a disembodied aspect of your psyche that was brought on by a hyper depressive state. likely caused by withdrawal. you fucking ass holes squander your insurance benefits.
>>
>>18612908
>Hurr durr look at me I'm a psychiatrist I know fairies don't exist because I've never seen one

Now fuck off back to /r/atheism
>>
>>18612960
lel i never said any of that.
>/r/atheism
fuck leddit. alternatively i do happen to be pagan, which includes fae. however, this guy described a depressive breaking point. he doesn't need esoteric bullshit, he needs to go see his doctor before it gets out of hand and potentially dangerous.
>>
>>18609952
this and it can be a number of things from fae to jinn neither of which you want to play around with because their idea of fun is fucked up by human standards.
>>
>>18609932
Don't. We don't care enough to help you. I.e. you ain't got anything we want.
>>
>>18614908
He's got a boipussy...

Tick tock on the clock, it's time to rape him with my cock
>>
File: white_alien.png (402KB, 725x564px) Image search: [Google]
white_alien.png
402KB, 725x564px
>>18610104
REAL fae are utterly unconcerned with stupid human things. They especially hate the way humans think. To them the self centered egotism, greed, and lust coming from your mind are like listening to clanging pots and pans. People meet them in forests , not because they love nature, but because they hate cities.

This sounds more like an angel or benevolent alien. THEY would give a crap about your stupid pathetic life. BOTH angels and ayylamos can be contacted telepathically. If they don't answer it's probably in YOUR best interest for them to not answer (this time).
>>
>>18615786
None of these things exist. Seek help.
>>
File: rings.jpg (31KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
rings.jpg
31KB, 460x288px
>>18609932
no clue, but here's some advice since you sound legit.
focus on the memory of the experience.
then focus on the 'fairy' from that memory.
pinpoint not their appearance or voice, but the comfort you felt from them.
look through your mind for that comfort and ask for it. not beg or demand. ask.
if they want nothing to do with you, there won't be an answer.
but should someone reply, approach with caution. make sure it's the same 'fairy' you met.
you'll know if it feels the same.
i won't sugarcoat it by saying you need an offering or dismiss you by disbelieving your story. though i have to again be honest and say that this is what i believe would work, not because i'm not an expert on this subject.
hope you meet them again.
>>
>>18615800
>Goes to x/ thread
>Calls people discussing x/ related topics crazy
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>18615843
and >>18610675
These guys know the score.
>>
It came back this afternoon. I tried to probe it for information but it's not that talkative. It wanted me to 'continue what I was doing' so after being a little uncomfortable for a while I played some Elona, and the feeling of comfort came back.

This is just getting more and more confusing because it doesn't act like anything I read about in the last few days
>>
It doesn't seem to like tea
>>
>>18609932
Go to Capitol Hill in Seattle on a Saturday night. Fairies will find you.
>>
>>18609932
Leave it something.

It might bless you. A bowl of porriage with some butter will work. They don't really eat it its just the jesture.
>>
>>18616731
Look. Its fae. Its going to do what it wants. Don't expect something from it. Don't demand something from it. Just tolerate it and honor it. Its probably bored and making fun of you, or its bored and wants to see how you'll react or maybe it honestly wants to hear you blab about stupid shit and maybe gets something out of it. That is all its going to care about, getting an interaction and making you feel something or do something. They aren't all bad or good, they just are.

if its a house spirit it really is trying to help and it may feel obligated.

Honest truth is that its probably not going to do any harm. Most people still hold the idea that its going to steal your soul. Everyone knows thats bullshit and the worst its going to do is give you nightmares or make things go bump.
>>
>>18615800
>Ayy lmao's don't exist
Nigga, it's a bigger stretch to say we're the only planet with life on it than it is to say ayys exist.
>>
It's here right now.
I asked and it's fine with me telling about it.
'Just do what you want to do right now'
It doesn't want anything beyond that. No offerings, no tea, and it CERTAINLY doesn't like books. (or just my books)
AMA I guess
>>
>>18610042
anti-psychotics found you problem. Take your meds you suffer from delusional beliefs.
>>
>>18617083
I repeat I do /not/ suffer from delusional beliefs. All I have is ocasonally seeing things from the corner of my eye or mistaking small things for scary animals

This is different
>>
>>18617087
You do if you are taking anti-psycotic meds you need to see your doctor. You are suffering from psycotic delusion. Please anon for your sake tell this story to your doctor. /x is full of fools and delusional people what most of them tell you will feed the delusion and make things worse on you.
>>
>>18617100
In fact I have taken my meds
I was on a med break the first time I saw the thing
and I have taken my meds and the entity is here RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1467056136438.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467056136438.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>18617087
>Psychosis and Schizophrenia don't worsen over time without proper treatment
>>
>>18617109
Well I tried to help you good luck woth your obvious psycotic break please don't kill yourself or anyone else.
>>
>>18617118
>>18617111
You guys should get the fuck away from this board if you don't even believe in the paranormal. Or are you the kind of retard who goes defending that the earth is flat while ignoring my genuine experiences
>>
>>18609932
The short answer is, don't do it. If you're really interested then I'd suggest using some sort of oracle. However, fairies are mischievous folk - look up any number of stories about 'fairy rings'. Stay safe, anon.
>>
>>18617123
I'm mainly here for the unsolved crimes thread.
>>
>>18617123
I have been here a long time no one has ever provided any proof of anything paranormal. They do how ever frequently provide proof of their own personal mental illness. I have been to haunted houses all over, nothing. If you want to prove the paranormal to me have your fae buddy stop by my work and say hi. You wont though because you either suffer from delusional ideation or you are a lieing larper. /x sinks lower every year.
>>
Can you just not post on the threads you don't agree with? I'm not going to /lgbt/ to tell them they're all gay or to /co/ telling them to grow up either do I?
>>
>>>/s4s/5137126

Friendly reminder that this is a thread by one of the most deranged fucks on the entire website maybe short of ACK
>>
>>18617142
Nope I prefer to help /x by proving them wrong as often as possable. Until someobe proves there is somethibg paranormal. Plus I lije the unsolved crime threads they are the only no bs threads left here.
>>
>>18617154
Redpill me please
>>
>>18617159
>Goes to /x/ to defend science and reason
>can't even type properly
>>
>>18617164
>Goes to /x to lie to people online
>criticizes other peoples grammar
Grow up and do something with your life.
>>
>>18617160
This guy goes on s4s telling people how he wants to (or already has) fucked his stepsister of 13 years old and is always babbling nonsense about people conspiring against him
lately he's been talking about cults and ghosts
>>
I guess I'm out of here then I see how things are
>>
File: 65641-baby-bye-bye-bye.gif (918KB, 499x239px) Image search: [Google]
65641-baby-bye-bye-bye.gif
918KB, 499x239px
>>18617179
>>
>>18617159
Lol you're a faggot
>>
>>18617159
Sure you do, Chlomo.
>>
>>18617109
Can u ask it how I could get in contact with others like him/her?
>>
Nature spirits are generally finicky by nature as they're more neutral in alignment than most of the upper or lower planes. Dragons are primal and bluntly powerful entities while the Fae... You have to be careful not to make contractual mistakes with them.
>>
>>18609932
how do i get a fairy little sister?
>>
Do you think there would be any fairies that would turn a man into a beautiful woman? I know most are known for being mischievous. But would they. I could hardly see how they could turn that wish against someone.
>>
>>18619032
They'd also give you pmdd.
>>
How does one call upon the fairies? Can you do so in your home or do you have to go into nature?
>>
>>18609996
I'm honestly trying this out as soon as I get home. Thanks for the tip
>>
Call Oberon
>>
>>18617065
Tell him he's a real nigga and that you appreciate him (*he/ him for convenience)
>>
>>18610073
You ever consider that those arent hallucinations they are breakthroughs to other parallel universes and the government has brainwashed you into thinking
>someone sees something weird they must be fucked in the head
Open your eyes cuck
>>
>>18621000
It's why things like DMT, LSD, shrooms, and the like are illegal. Can't have the population being exposed to the truth behind the curtain that keeps those in charge in power.
>>
>>18621038
Exactly, the ruling class puts in order methods to make sure our spiritual connection is eventually evolved out while they grow stronger over the years.
>>
>>18621000
Have you ever considered the possibilities that the government is in league with parallel universe and they're the ones who don't want humans to breakthrough because humans are basically the niggers of the multiverse?
>>
>>18609932
>what are demons
>>
File: 1484950016379.jpg (170KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1484950016379.jpg
170KB, 750x738px
>>18616838
Gay people joke?
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.