[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persistant Dreaming Entites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Internet Sceptic.png (690KB, 850x464px) Image search: [Google]
Internet Sceptic.png
690KB, 850x464px
Good Morning /x/, I've been seeing the same entity in my dreams the past several nights. Normally I don't even remember any dreams at all, but tonight I remembered in my dream that I had seen him many times before now.
The dream isn't really a nightmare per say, but during it I feel that same sort of chest tightening fear. And I'll tell you now the entity isn't really horrifying or anything. It's a man with a hunched posture, skin that's a near-black dark brown, his arms and legs are too long for his body, and he's wearing burlap cloth and a huge, wide brimmed hat obscures most of his face. I've only seen his face once, it's thin and bony with a long crooked nose and two pinpricks of white for eyes, and his mouth is sideways without teeth or jaws-it's just an open hole that gives a constant sound when he looks at me, like wind blowing inward. I should also note that there's a large, thick bundle of sunflowers and herbs tied to his back, but I'm not sure if it would have any meaning.
In the dream I'm a child and aware of it, I'm in a thick and massive sunflower field on top of a gigantic hill that doesn't exist overlooking my town. Last night was the first time I could get away from the entity and down the hill. Running home and jumping into my own bed just before waking up.
Following that I kept waking up and falling straight back to sleep a few times before I made myself sit upright.

I couldn't find a thread about this sort of thing when I skimmed through, but I'd be interested to hear from others on the subject, and any possible meaning behind it.
Also sorry for pic, couldn't find a pic on this computer that coincides with the subject matter.
>>
I'm interested. I'm at work at the moment tho.
>>
Probably has something to do with someone that lived in that location long ago.
>>
>>18609658
I may have to look up the history of the property when I get home. To my recollection the house is maybe 40 or 50 years old.
>>
I regularly dream about a cylinder with three long legs. Sometimes I even see it from the corner of my eye when awake. I've seen it for years now and it has never done me any harm (nor anything beneficial). I know it's probably a hallucination or psychosis but I like to imagine it's an alien learning about our world by riding along with my mind
>>
>>18609905
That actually sounds rather comforting in a way.
>>
File: 1486134557473m.jpg (33KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
1486134557473m.jpg
33KB, 1024x662px
>>18609980
>>18609905
The idea has a gondola sort of comfy to it.
>>
i actually used to have constant dreams when i was a kid. i feel like i use to astro project or be more aware of my dreams than i am today. my reason to believe this is because i use to have this weird in dream ritual for waking myself up when i was in a nightmare and usually when w.e i was afraid of was gonna get me. i'd close my eyes really tight and im talking really tight, then i'd wait for the sound of a frog croaking or ribbeting, and i would have to open my eyes really fast when i heard the frog and it would wake me up out of it. if i opened my eyes too late i would still be in the dream. fucking weird right
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.