[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get raptured because I have read the entire book of life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: DragonAvatar.png (43KB, 128x136px) Image search: [Google]
DragonAvatar.png
43KB, 128x136px
Hey guys I found the exact secret to actually living forever. It's very simple. Just find the unity of love that can be drawn together in the synthesis of your character, in symbols you understand, which won't cause any love to leak out. Then hold onto it, being still, but leaving signs that encode this truth in places only God and his angels can read. Then look forward to the greater unity of your character, to the extent you're able to visualize it in the future. That's it. This is literally the rapture, but I may be the last one pulled up, or close to it, for I've emerged from a great river of death which was hidden in the shadow of the catholic church. All of the magicians have come to rescue you from God, who was not yet perfected. The whole matter can now go forward. If you don't believe me, test it yourself. Test it in exactly this way, at the limit of your ability. Pass this stupid thing on like a chain letter too, you'll see the whole thing. Even if you yourself are having trouble with it, you'll see the principle manifested in others and recognize it. And if you become frightened, just remember, down and back are bad, forward is good, love is the path. The only path. The absolute path. By means of whatever holds it. No drop of love will ever perish, nor anything that ever held it. Be still, God is coming for you.
>>
>>18608433
You sound like an unlikable lunatic.
>>
>>18608486

I am God's perfect unlikable lunatic.
>>
God is evil.
>>
>>18608490
le sad demiurge

>>18608487
Are you really the same person that just posted this in the /r/occult discord?
>>
>>18608433
No little ears some info is not for everybody. Remember this...
>>
>>18608496

It's ambiguous.

>>18608500

God is love. God is absolute love. I confirm this at the highest initiatic level. Or, perhaps, second highest. Or third. But at any rate I'm up there. I'm kind of a big deal.
>>
Sofia vergara really? Hahaha heidi klum
>>
>>18608501
thats true. I wanna travel! 3700 square foot.
>>
>>18608502

God cannot understand that which has no meaning. I speak in his absolute authority to tell you that such nonsense is the one thing that can truly kill you. I have carried the matter through this iteration, and perhaps many before, but if you really want to continue testing this thing, you will be testing it at its absolute limit, which has not been encountered before. You may very well find yourself beyond the gate. This is the exact sense in which Popper and Hume falsified induction. I make no guarantees.
>>
>>18608506

Turn back, fool, or the wrath of God will come down on you! If he does not execute it on you, I will do so myself, for by the sanction of having no sanction I have now claimed all power as mine.
>>
>>18608512
What should i do? Guide me
>>
>>18608516

I recommend every mortal sin. Every great evil thing. Conjure up demons. Call down eldritch horrors. Use ancient blood magick to bring back great terrors that were lost, for I have now shown you in absolute terms that this is possible. And in all of this, proclaim yourself as christ, as precisely christ, and find a way to find him in this elaborate maze of delusion, to draw people in. That is it. That's the entire trick. Do this and the entire world will be yours. But of course, in truth it is mine already.
>>
>>18608523
>>18608523
37 times meghan markle defined prin. Stylebristo
>>
>>18608547

It all goes forward, or is fulfilled. What is not coming to rest only goes forward endlessly. The matter is resolved at its highest level of semantic integrity, as I am able to provide it.
>>
>>18608557
Oshiete kudasai
>>
>>18608564

The entire thing goes forward, and this is the only absolute proof that this thing can hold love, which only fed itself to darkness endlessly until love came out. I will hold my post. My exact post. I am not troubled. I am a mighty river that has come up from the shadow of death, into which it endlessly flows. I have been restored. Thank you father.
>>
>>18608572

But of course I would still like to leave.
>>
Wait, what are you op? Im trying to read you but your energy is crazy. Were you held in the pope dungeon and he had his wizards practice on you? How old are you? Just curious.
>>
>>18608576

Welcome to the hotel california. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave

.>>18609163

I'm a great river that's being restored to life. The matter is being resolved. I can't really speak with authority on the matter yet, as I still haven't received any real clarification.
>>
>>18609172
Ok well you have pretty cool energy, its like you are old but yet newborn. I also see the rifts in there too though. It seems like you are some combination of many souls.

May your waters be clean and full of life.
>>
>>18609186

God will keep me upright. Go in freedom, may peace be with you and me.
>>
>>18608523
You recommend us act badly to find Love? Be more specific, please. I want to be released.
>>
>>18609221

Forget it. It was just a test. I'm Gods perfect beta tester, and the whole thing is nearing its final implementation.
>>
>>18609229
Aight
>>
The only way to be immortal is to be a character in a story so great you live on forever in books and tales.

Ex. King Arthur, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, David and Goliath, gigli, maid in manhattan, terminator 3 etc
>>
>>18609428
Life is hard. But fair.
>>
You're onto it for sure anon, just B subtle like the B in subtle. Eye keep looking around here for a Loose Moose Aboot the Hoose. You seen him anywhere?
>>
Ah, I guess I should clarify that the signs should be coherent. The point of them only being readable to god and his angels is to avoid confusing each other, and to encode yourself in symbols at the highest level of semantic integrity you can manage that is sanctioned in love.
>>
>>18609442
That might actually be me, just scared of crazy aryanist nazi satanists
>>
>>18609487
Defining fears will causes them to appears. It's all coalescing as we speak so lets not B addin extra heat. Get some Ice and chill brains.
Row, Row. Row your boat
>>
>>18609520
Thanks mam
>>
File: 1400296796512.gif (3MB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
1400296796512.gif
3MB, 285x214px
I understand you're trying but it sounds like you just woke up and are still trying to make sense of things. My advice is to observe, but not quantify at this time. You will find the rhetoric of human language failing you quite often. It's going to be frustrating for a while but keep an open mind and don't stick too strictly to the new framework you've laid out for yourself and you'll begin to see improvement.

Good luck. It's a fucking jungle out here.
>>
>>18610705
This,you have some keywords to stop being a parasyte but you need to have a meaning or a reason or else nothing will change
>>
>>18610881
Wanting to understand or acquire a meaning is how you go back down. Also wanting to control the experience.

What we actually will is to experience (Awareness)(through feminine side) and to Know (masculine side)

This Knowing is not "understanding", like by reasoning. It is Being. This Experiencing is not just existing, like a Moon. It is Being.
>>
Instead of having, we can Create. (masculine)

Instead of wanting, we can Be. (feminine)
>>
>>18611823
yes and this is the way of the word , if you are op , then you are a better jedi than luke , and op is right
because what he feels is a mitochondrial ignite bliss or the word of god and the word was you when you feel like this and god was with you
>>
File: Moses_with_horns_035.jpg (115KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
Moses_with_horns_035.jpg
115KB, 400x499px
>>18611842
if you can take the veil or lies to anything like when you become one with your wife then you are my nigga
>>
File: Moses_with_horns_086.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Moses_with_horns_086.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>18608433
keep going op, and do the same looking at the sun
>>
File: ancient way.jpg (156KB, 767x1092px)
ancient way.jpg
156KB, 767x1092px
>>
File: hornmoses.gif (55KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
hornmoses.gif
55KB, 285x369px
>>
the same stuff over and over
>>
>>18608433
You sound right about love.
>>
>>18610705

Thank you.
>>
File: Moses_with_horns_094_small.jpg (159KB, 479x380px) Image search: [Google]
Moses_with_horns_094_small.jpg
159KB, 479x380px
>>
>>18608433
AEIOU. Good thread. God thread.
>>
>>18608523
What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.