[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: XY1_EN_136.png (99KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
XY1_EN_136.png
99KB, 245x342px
Can you potentially use PSI abilities to harm someone?
>>
Potentially, but to obtain true power one must first show true control over their actions; a road that teaches compassion in and of itself.
>>
>>18608429

with great powers comes great responsibilty, use the force
>>
>>18608443
Thats true. Nietzsche said so
>>
>>18608443
Depends what you mean by 'true' power. In the context of OP's question, there are people who can really fuck with you psychologically, emotionally, and energetically from the astral if you are unlucky enough to cross them.

But 'true' power in the other sense, demands self-knowledge and compassion.
>>
Dammit i just wanna shoot psychic missiles
>>
>>18610741
Get a gun, wtf?
>>
>>18608443
explain
>>
>>18610763
vedic stuff and buddism mixed with truth or the reason behind everything like sacred geometry and some chocolate chips of christian religion and egypt story with nordic myths and you doing all of thi stuff while you look at the sun and having alot of bliss and grace or proyecting this stuff
>>
>>18608429
It doesn't affect black people though
>>
look up remote viewing.
>>
>>18608429
God didn't give you this gift to be inflicting harm on people.
>>
>>18608429
I mean Earthbound did it senpai. You can to
>>
>>18608429
You can but it makes you a giant asshole
>>
>>18608429
If it were possible, I think the establishment would've used it on Trump already so no, you probably can't.
>>
>>18608429
Not without serious consequences. There's no protection to the envoker from that type of energy. While the victim may be disfigured at best, the envoker will always eventually die.
>>
File: imagine greatness.jpg (41KB, 564x467px) Image search: [Google]
imagine greatness.jpg
41KB, 564x467px
>>18608429
nah I can only heal, pretty lame desu
>>
File: 1456343209822.webm (722KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456343209822.webm
722KB, 480x360px
>>18608429
I dont hate people often but some one of ones that ive hated the most have died before their time of strange causes, if that counts. Like brain tumors and shit like that.
>>
The best retribution is to curse someone to seeing their flaws, so that they may correct them. Think upwards. Don't think downwards.
>>
>>18614985
Everyone eventually dies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.